• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

worst psychedelic combo?

Excellent point, Xorkoth!

I dunno, those sound pretty on point... I'd have to say LSD plus MDMA, that sort of thing.

Why?? It's one of the best IMO/IME, not worst. The comedown is pretty heavy though...

25i-nbome, MDMA, ketamine, alcohol and coke. Never again.

What do you think were the top culprits? (It sounds like a very badly put together combo, I'll give you that...)

Coke and MDMA should never be mixed.

Laika and Lwal: just wanted to say how wrong I think coke + ketamine is. Coke is ego-boosting and ketamine is ego-dissolving. Closest I got is coke + LSD which really felt life the coke ruined, corrupted and annulled the priceless gifts LSD was giving me. And mephedrone (which I think is coke-ish) + ketamine which although hedonistically kinda pleasurable felt like it completely missed the 'point' and it felt like one of the least wise things I ever did. Plastic, cheap, shallow, cheap and ugly. My soul cried.

Laika and Lwal: just wanted to say how wrong I think coke + ketamine is. Coke is ego-boosting and ketamine is ego-dissolving. Closest I got is coke + LSD which really felt life the coke ruined, corrupted and annulled the priceless gifts LSD was giving me. And mephedrone (which I think is coke-ish) + ketamine which although hedonistically kinda pleasurable felt like it completely missed the 'point' and it felt like one of the least wise things I ever did. Plastic, cheap, shallow, cheap and ugly. My soul cried.

IMO, the only thing coke goes good with is heroin, benzos, or alcohol. It's not cool enough to hang out with the eye openers.

I've had a pretty scary experience with ketamine and MDMA once, though I had enjoyed it plenty of times beforehand so I wouldn't necessarily call it a bad combination, especially when so many people love it. It was as though a lightning and thunder storm were happening in my room, with everything spinning, intense pain in my body with nausea and vomiting. I'm normally used to these effects with ketamine (minus the pain and nausea, but intense out of body hallucinations definitely) but these were occurring with my eyes open; I was very clearly aware that I was in my room, and could perceive everything in my room, but somehow one hell of a lightning storm found its way into my room to muck me up. I recovered fairly easily, felt a bit off the next day but that's all.

I've never done either, but imagine a combination of PCP and Scopalomine, either Deadly Nightshade, Mandrake Root, Jimson Weed or some other Datura?!?!

I'd say throw in some DMT and Salvia.

Yeah, some PCP sprayed with Formaldehyde, DMT, Salvia and Belladonna.

That would probably do it lol.

I've never done either, but imagine a combination of PCP and Scopalomine, either Deadly Nightshade, Mandrake Root, Jimson Weed or some other Datura?!?!

i think any psychedelic would be terrible with datura, i don't see why pcp would be any worse. have you ever gotten dusted? it's really not a nightmare drug IMO.

i think any psychedelic would be terrible with datura, i don't see why pcp would be any worse. have you ever gotten dusted? it's really not a nightmare drug IMO.

No I haven't but I've always been kind of curious about it.

I guess I have believed a lot of the "nightmare stories" about PCP/Angel Dust.

I saw a special a while back about that rapper Big Lurch who killed his girlfriend and tried to eat her and ran down the street naked covered in blood after smoking PCP and how he didn't remember a single thing, and a friend of a friend of mine stabbed himself in the chest with a butcher knife (but lived thankfully) after smoking it, so I've always thought it must be dangerous, but I guess every drug has it's horror stories.

I find it very intriguing because it just seems like a drug that really isn't around anymore and has completely faded into obscurity.

Excellent point, Xorkoth!

Why?? It's one of the best IMO/IME, not worst. The comedown is pretty heavy though...

What do you think were the top culprits? (It sounds like a very badly put together combo, I'll give you that...)

It was a terrible combo, but back then I was rather reckless with drugs. It was a bit euphoric, but not too much, more like an extremely strong feeling of being really "fucked up". The coke made me quite edgy and made the vasoconstriction from the 25i really bad.

AMT + Methylone + 2CD, serotonin syndrome with most if not all the symptoms. Thanks god I had 3 noctran to cool down before ending in hospital.

(Selegiline + 2CD was my second worst experience hehe)

AMT + Methylone + 2CD, serotonin syndrome with most if not all the symptoms. Thanks god I had 3 noctran to cool down before ending in hospital.

(Selegiline + 2CD was my second worst experience hehe)

I think its about time for u to realize u better off with 1DVD,managing two CDs while tripping surely must be quiet a badtrip,its so complex,hard amd confussing at the time

Night time,dark ambient/wall noise music,in a room with closed windows and locked door.Scopolamine,ketamine,5-meo-dmt and Salvia divinorum.Low lights of course.I don't think you'll ever be the same again after that

2C-T-7 + DMT = hellish. DMT entities just do not like 2C-T-7...at all. They told me so.

2C-T-7 + DPT + Salvia divinorum = demon possession. The demon told me never to do that again. Salvia does not like synthetics...she does love mushrooms and morning glory seeds.

2C-I + methylone = uncomfortable 'beth' state. I have a report on this...

I once took one hundred-fifty milligrams of methylone one-hour into a twelve milligram 2C-I trip. As the methylone came on, I felt great for about twenty minutes but slowly I started to feel horrible (general feeling of illness, ‘strung out’ feeling) and for some reason the methylone seemed to cover up the 2C-I completely. Even the visual effects of the 2C-I disappeared. Odder yet, I really didn't feel high on the methylone either. Perhaps it was a 'beth' state, as described in PIHKAL.

Around three hours into the experience, the methylone let up and the two materials synergized nicely leaving me in a very clear, useful, and quite profound psychedelic state.

2C-I + MDMA = confusion and 'serotonin syndrome'

I once combined fifteen milligrams of 2C-I with one hundred-twenty milligrams of MDMA. I took the 2C-I four hours into the MDMA experience and it was not a good combination. Rather it was very mentally confusing and carried a very uncomfortable body load with it. The body load was extremely odd because straight 2C-I has proven to be one of the smoothest synthetics I have tasted. My girlfriend took the same dosages of both substances with me and also did not find it to be agreeable. Both of also found it difficult to “connect” with each other, which was extremely odd. We are quite a close couple.

2C-I and 2C-T-7 = confusion

I mixed eight milligrams of 2C-I with eight milligrams of 2C-T-7. Each substance was swallowed in the same capsule. The main problem was the significant amount of 'mind fuck' experienced, which is something I normally don’t associate with the phenethylamines. While the trip was only perhaps a +2.5 in strength, the state was very distinctly psychotic-like. I felt like the combo had set off my own personal brand of schizophrenia. There were a lot of noises in my head that one just shouldn't hear, and my thoughts just wouldn't make sense to me. I truly felt crazy for a few hours. There was also a lot of anxiety, but not as severe as the anxiety tryptamines and LSD can sometimes cause. Around three hours into the trip, things settled down and I started to actually enjoy it. The visuals were nice and unique, different from that of either substance alone. The trip was also much stronger than sixteen milligrams of either substance would have been alone.

4-ho-MET mixed with other 4-substituted tryptamines (I tried it with 4-ho-MiPT and 4-ho-DiPT on two separate occasions) has been wayyyy too uncomfortably stimulating on my body. I've read on some forums (maybe this one) that 4-ho-MET doesn't seem to mix well with other substances for some reason...

Also, DMT with 2c-i felt like pure chemical terror/confusion. It was just like a big glitch; not *anything* like my other DMT experiences (and I like to try mixing DMT with everything generally).

Last edited:
The Chaos is the nicest design I ever have known. PS...it is clear DMT just doesn't like synthetic PEAs.

2C-T-7 & 5-MeO-aMT if it's purely psychedelics. Whack MDMA in there for SS, Ket for um... 'fun'

serotonin syndrome, aren't 2c-ts and amts MAOIs? If not, ignore the entire thing oopsy