• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

worst psychedelic combo?

5-meo-dmt and MDPV smoked out of the same pipe at the same time.
I could imagine that being absolutely horrible.
DOI + AMT. That would probably out right kill you.

LSZ and Accidental Methamphetamines was terrible. SERIOUS vasoconstriction.
Someone offered me a bump of molly it wasn't until after i took the bump i realized it was the evil overlord.

DXM, MDMA, and LSD.

I am DARING someone to try that combination. I've never tried it myself, but I imagine it would be quite the ride.

It might be a ride to death, as MDMA and DXM together can easily cause serotonin syndrome.

^ya it wouldn't be a ride you would enjoy or get anything out of. i dare YOU to try it nator, if you want someone to end up in a casket that bad it might as well be you.

Nator, with that combination you would be lucky to end up in a mental hospital. Actual, physical death is probably the most likely outcome. You would get severe serotonin syndrome and probably die within hours

It's usually called candy flipping. Many people experience a really strong synergy that is very psychedelic but also very MDMA-like. It can definitely be overwhelming but it's supposed to be a great experience. I did it once with 1 hit that wasn't too strong, and it was really nice but I also only had 1 pill and I didn't stack the peaks. I tried it once with higher doses of each and I didn't really experience synergy. Some other people say that too, but most people seem to think it's one of the best combinations. And people have different opinions on when to take each drug too.

i think salvia and dmt whilst in a ketamine state would be quite strange, i do have some access to some AL-LAD which i have yet to try, years ago it wud of been gone on the day, ha! how thinngs change... you tried al-lad before xorkoth?

Been a few... The one that really threw me was a dose of 20 mg TMA 2 and 2 1 mg tabs of 25c NBOMe. Thought I was going to die. It was fucked up. Just goes to show how unpredictable the NB's can be. I'd even been taking them on a regular basis and nothing bad had occurred... until this train wreck.

I can't agree more. was up for 70+ hours before a party, took three hits and experienced the worst depersonalization imaginable. It is absolutely the most surefire way to lose all your marbles at once. Very poor idea.

Solipsis you ain't the answer to everything buddy. Come downs and psychedelics do work. Perhaps a tad dangerous but I can speak from personal experience. Reading stuff freely available over the net does not answer all. BTW what are your formal qualifications? Just curious as you seem a veritable fountain of knowledge.

Not sure what warranted this remark? I never said I was.

I'm interested to hear how others use drugs and curious what happens when you do try to trip on a stim comedown, but I skeptical about concept and it just sounds tricky, potentially irresponsible and not like a smart, logical or strategic measure to me, personally.

I've studied chemistry and philosophy at uni, finished some parts of it but never got the full degree. Ran into severe trouble during that time including a psychedelics related existential crisis, much later learned that I have a handicap that makes things about my life different. I also have experience in the ICT business, and I am a self-taught designer / artist, though I haven't really made something serious of it. And other than that well yea I'm broadly interested and learned, also technically gifted, which enables me to do certain things exceptionally well apparently.. but there are also things I am incredibly bad at, so I am trying to find a balance there.. Hopefully in the future I can find myself in a position to actually use my competences in a serious, professional way...

Hopefully that answers your question.

On-topic: wanna say that LSZ and MXE together was surprisingly bad. :)

Yeah agree with high dose lsd and sleep deprivation. At a doof I stayed up for 2 nights and on the 3rd day took 3 tabs of some decent quality lsd. Psychedelic exhaustion, was dying for some xanax at the end

I think my favorite of anything I've read ITT so far is Salvia+Datura, because COME ON lol. and then Solipsis' 2C-N + Noopept + aniracetam

I ate a ludicrous amount of aniracetam once (~40 grams) and then pooped a solid brick. There was screaming, and crying and blood. Not really relevant. Just thought I'd share.

Lsd + MDMA, Where im from we get MDMA pills dipped in acid.... there called tripstasys... and they are awesome. Don't know anyone who has had a bad experience on them....

...So it doesn't really make sense to post that in the "worst psychedelic combo" thread then. :)

A previous poster suggested it as a "Bad Combo" I am just pointing out that that combo does exist and is very good. :)

Haha tripstacy was one of the early early monikers for 2C-T-7, pre 2000...

Worst for me? 5-fluoro aMT plus a hefty dose of mushrooms....5-f aMT is rough enough on it's own, but combined with mushrooms for a "fluorohuasca" trip was a never ending nightmare.....

Oh and spending a few days up on MDPV and GBL and then me and a mate decided to each drop 150 mg of mephedrone and 70mg of 2C-C for the comedown and ride our recumbent tricycles around the grimy ass city I was living in at dawn...sounded like a good idea at the time...turns out it wasn't...who woulda thought? Obviously not us!

Last edited:
^^ that last concoction sounds nasty... its a wonder you could move let alone ride a tricycle... Worst for me would have to be DXM + Shrooms + Meth.... Very nasty experience, im surprised I didn't die of Serotonin Syndrome actually.