• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Drug Experiences You've Ever Had

Speed
nearly OD'd, that was not fucking fun and I'll never touch the shit again. What an awful feeling. Panicking definitely made things hella worse too.

5-MeO-DiPT
Didn't really get much effects from it, other than a stinging, blindingly painful headache, some minor visuals and a caffeine-like high.

The one time I trusted a friend and took a red-monkey that was supposed to be MDMA. I had never taken anything that I had not tested myself. I knew it was going to be bad because I saw it all over pillreports. But, this friend kept insisting that it was legit. Well, I thought that I was going to die cause I got on the pipe train. Never ever will I take anything again that I don't test myself. Not even if my mother and father tell me it's legit !

Dextromethylphenidate 80mg XR. Nothing on my stomach, after a night of heavy drinking.

I honestly should have probably died had I been a smaller person. The panic attacks had gotten to the point of not only being panic sessions, but heavy physical pain in my chest. The world was completely unreal. Nothing seemed to matter. My life was ending. For 14 hours I lay in my brother's house completely out of my mind. I was throwing up and drinking water like mad in order to try and keep from having a heart attack. My entire chest went bright red.

The panic attacks actually caused a stretch in the ligaments which feel like heart attack chest pains. Regardless, I found out very quickly that trying to get high by upping your dose too quickly is a very silly thing to do.

The only actual bad experience I've had was from Alcohol. I don't remember most of the night but I know I drank like a half bottle of Tequila (with little to no alcohol tolerance) and got woken up by my father who had found me sleeping on my back choking on my vomit and there was puke all over the house. Also somehow got shit on the wall? NO joke...I dunno if I fell asleep on the toilet and got up and failed at wiping? Anyways...to this day I cannot even smell tequila without getting nauseous.

Only other time that was bad was when I got caught tripping on DXM by my parents, wasn't a bad experience...but felt bad for them. These were both when I was very young ha

Smoked 1.2g of meth in one sitting and I had school the next day at 8.30. I took a bunch of Klonopins, they calmed down my heart rate and my tapping hands/feet but werent enough to knock me out. Went into a very mild psychosis: shadow people, voices telling me to either kill myself or smoke more glass, a 28 hour long headache, racing thoughts. I was up for well over 48 hours before I was able to get a hold of my guy to score more Klonopins so I could attempt to knock myself out again.

This pretty much opened my eyes to how fucked up of a drug crystal is, thus I decided to end my 2 month binge that night. Ive only touched meth once (Dec 2010) since then, which was exactly 7 months after this incident. Almost a year and Ive had glass in my possession since then, not one desire to touch it at all.

Methadone withdrawal after 3 months of daily use was a month of pure hell. Along with the usual opiate w/d symptoms, I couldn't eat or sleep well. For a damn month, plus I couldn't find any benzos or anything to help.

I once took an SSRI to help me sleep. I had done this a month beforehand and it worked well. This time, it didn't. I forgot that I had taken the SSRI anti-depressant, and I drank a reasonable amount of Nyquil and fell asleep. I woke up the next day with bad serotonin syndrome. This was terrible and especially irritating because I had simply forgotten that I took an SSRI, but had to deal with a day and a half of hell to get back to normal.

my bad experiences with drugs have been with amphetamines, alcohol, and ambien. zolpidem is the worst thuogh, blacking out while you're still awake is not fun. people don't like me in zombie-mode either so why bother? alcohol and amphetamines are fun in low doses, but excessive amounts take me to places i do not desire to be.

First time being 3 days awake on adderall. 18 years old. Psychosis, paranoia that everyone is looking at me. Running across campus to my dorm to hide from reality.

After taking shrooms 3-7 times a week for a while, started having bad trips but continued taking shrooms anyways. Came to very negative conclusions about life, vomited a lot.

Heroin, after doing it only four times, suddenly made it seem rational to sell anything that was not made of smack immediately to buy more. I can almost remember that misplaced pride when I realized that the Xbox360 I borrowed was worth at least one g.

:\

Ohhh this is easy. 3 Tabs of Hoffman lsd with my girlfriend one night. We we're having a great fucking time in the beginning. And I was psyched she was having a good trip.. So eventually were laying down and shit. She realizes she forgot her birth control..That had never happened before EVER. We hadn't had sex yet luckily, but we had to wake up my sister at the time because I didn't even drive yet, (high school) to go get my gfs pillz.

For some fucking reason I was upset still and decided to stay home.....bad fucking idea. I dove deep into psychedelic bad thoughts, and by the time my gf got back home with a huge smile on her face, I was pissed at her, convinced that we already had sex and because of her mistake we were going to have a kid. Biggest regret of my life honestly..She said it took her a while to recover from the bad experience I caused her...We dated for another year and a half after that, but broke up...I still feel guilty from time to time for destroying her psyche that night. Hopefully the MDMA'd up sex we had a couple times after that made up for that experience, and maybe she'll even not think of me as a complete asshole when she thinks of the motherfucker she dated throughout high school. Lsd is a helluva drug.

Either second time using MXE when I dosed over 250mg in about 30mins. Awful night/day that Id rather not go into detail about. I thought Id done permanent damage and was contemplating whether it was worth living anymore. Or When I fried my brain with far too much 2c-e, ket and nitrous. It was a great night, one of the best of my life, but the after effects were awful in a tent thinking I was dying and losing my mind for hours and being utterly depressed over the things Id thought Id done and said.

was piss drunk at a concert. Guy I knew had mushrooms randomly. Went with him to his house and picked up a 1/4 because the price was so good. Ate an 8th thinking "hey I'm allready drunk I won't freak out or anything. I'll be chill" (or mostly it was "i'm allready drunk who gives a fuck". Started trippin hard. Am stagedivin and shit to a hometown bands last show. Lot of out of town crusty/sketchy kids. Still to this day think someone tried to reach into my pocket and steal my wallet (felt someones hands go in one of my pockets, I know I was tripping but some shit you can't imagine).

Went up to the dude I know running the show mumbling about some guy trying to steal my shit and fighting him. He just had that "fuck not another fucked up dude I know starting shit at my show" look, and i realized how throwed off I was at this point. Was supposed to get a ride after the show to my bus stop, but instead just peaced out because I was starting to freak out.

Ended up walking/running the 45 minutes to the bus stop. Realize my phone screen is broke and I can't call anyone for a ride. Also realize how fucked up I look and somehow the only solution I came up with was to run the whole way so I wouldn't look as shady? Also realized I had another 8th of mushrooms, and instead of throwing them away, ATE them because I didn't want to waste any money.

So I get to the bus stop, go to the corner store across the street and ask waht time it was and buy a beer. Dude looked like he wanted to card me, but saw how fucked up I was and just let it slide b/c it looked like I would flip out.

Get on the bus and it's fucking PACKED. Got a seat staring out the window, can't even look at anyone at this point. Think EVERYONE is talking about me, knows about me. Can barely see I am tripping so hard at this point. Bus ride is probably 50 minutes, and somehow manage to distinguish where my stop is and get off.

Still have a 15 minute walk home, and come up with the same solution to run. Start getting lost, as the 2nd 8th is really hitting me hard. Start thinking there are police looking for me, so I decide to cut through some apartments. End up climbing over fences, and running for my life as if the hounds of hell are behind me. Think there are helicoptors looking for me at this point.

Curl up under someones stairs outside there door. Am almost crying, and about to tell the next person I see how fucked up i am and to just call the cops because I know I'm going to jail and can't figure out how to get home. Remember some women laughing their ass off at me trying to climb a fence and falling time after time.

SOMEHOW make it home and hide under a blanket for ~3 hours til I come down enough to realize no one is looking for me, or if they were they can't find me.

so fucking stupid.

oh. and I was late for my job the next day and so fucked up looking still I got sent home and lost half my shifts after that. I think I had woke up and popped a xanax though...

I snorted about a gram of coke and felt like I was going to have a heart attack. Didn't even get a good high. Just felt like I was coming down for 3+ hours and going to die.

Rave night, 2nd time rolling. 1 Piperazine pill, 1 strong mdma/mda pill, 1 meth / mdma pill. A little fun in the beginning but all hell after about 4 hours of rolling, I was thinking crazy piperazine thoughts. As well as intense and strong heart pounding, cold sweats, pins and needles, hallucinations, nausea and anxiety. Anyways i really thought i was going to die that night, woke up feeling the most cracked out you can imagine. Just like brain dead, 0 emotion or motivation for anything and the sun light looked like 20x more bright.
Anyways iv had other bad experiences like anxiety attacks on coke, or tripping out bad on a psychedelic. But that bad roll takes the cake for most emotionally crushing and scary experience.

the worst drug experience I had was when I stupidly combined LSD, cocaine, and alcohol. I was really drunk one night and decided to do some acid. However, my drunken friend who was supposed to drop 1-2 hits onto my tongue dropped more like 5-6. The trip was fine for a couple of hours until I decided to throw some cocaine in the mix (and by some, I mean A LOT). I continued drinking and smoking weed and blowing lines all night and at 8 in the morning I was still tripping pretty hard so I decided to head home and keep drinking it off. This part of the trip gets hazy but I somehow managed to drink 15 beers in 2 hours and blacked out. The next thing I remember is waking up in front of my computer the next night, completely confused as to what was going on. I had ran out of weed and the next 2 days was the worst comedown of my life. Had a terrible panic attack and called my brother hysterically sobbing about how much I hated my life. NEVER mix coke and acid, possibly my worst idea ever.

Coke + Adderall + Xanax + JWH-018 + JWH-019.. it was all pretty fun until I decided to do 5-8 whippits. I felt like my eyes were going in opposite directions and I was going crazy.

1000mg+ of Wellbutrin... basically a straight 16 hour long panic attack

500mg of Benedryl... not the "worst" but it wasn't something I'd like to repeat again.

Smoking weed anytime in the past year.... gives me straight full blown paranoia. :(

the time my house got raided was pretty bad too. There had been some warning signs, and just to be safe the night before I hid the half gram of mdma I had, but then took it out later and left it on a table right next to my bed. At 2 pm the next day, I was woken up with the drug task force in my house. My door slammed open and a bunch of guys with masks and AR-15s came in screaming at me to show the my hands. Probably the worst way to wake up, ever. Then they cuffed me and I watched wearing only my boxers as they tore apart the entire house looking for drugs. They found the mdma and a bunch of weed and concentrates in my room and without asking me or letting me know took my cell phone and macbook and camera. Luckily, the only drugs they found in the house was that molly (There were ounces of coke and molly hidden that they didn't find), and they never even charged me with it. The situation could have been a lot worse but it was pretty fucked up at the time. Never thought something like that would happen to me. Not an "on drugs" experience, but a drug related experience nonetheless.

DXM+Cheratussin(codeine sulfate+Guaifenesin)+ Vodka : one, DXM is fun, and a lil codeine is too. But whats not fun is codeine and vodka, and esspecialy with DXM, a minor psychodelic. What I remember is paranoia, and Blacking out a few times. I DO not remeber that night much at all, which for me is a BAD sign. Blacking out for me means I could have done anything, and not known I did it O_O - SO I whould say thats not too bad considering I never left my house, and I was alone - didnt even chat with any1 that night. It could have gone worse, but the talkin raccoons didnt really feel like talking, and the rabbit under my chair whouldnt stop nipping at my feet. Eitherway, if this remains the worst experiance iv'e ever have, I will be very happy with my life haha

150 mg codeine. This summer my supply of Vicodin was abruptly cut off so I browsed over the opiate conversion charts on the web and saw how much codeine was equivalent to 25 mg hydrocodone (my usual dose). Well, I didn't get much of a buzz but what I did get was one hell of a stomach ache. Not nausea or cramp but like that heartburn kind of feeling but lower. It was seriously one of the most severe abdominal pains I've ever had, it was totally miserable for about 2 h then it finally wore off. All I could do was just lay there on the bed in the fetal position and turn over occasionally very slowly.

This was pure codeine, no APAP, so what the hell was causing this? Anybody else here get this sort of stomach pain from codeine? I will never touch that stuff again.

about last year when I started again up on meth, i smoked/shot a ball in 3? days, and at the end i took 50mg of methadone and then smoked a few more bowls. got really really really itchy before i got home, went to sleep somehow when I got there, scratched my back, legs to the point I (this year) still have claw marks lol. woke up and immediately hit the kitchen sink cause I could NOT make it back up the stairs to go to the bathroom. I couldn't walk more than 5 steps without projectile vomiting. I probably stayed on my couch (no AC in my house either) in front of a fan, towel next to me on the floor/bowl to puke in, if i couldn't get up to get to the sink. for three days. dry heaving, the whole deal. it was fucking HORRIBLE.

this year..lol, (if someone could let me know what this might have been it'd be wonderful..) I did a shot of meth that made me feel like I had horrible heartburn and/or indigestion? and I couldn't move my neck cause it felt like the glands/muscles were literally stiff..like I could press on a muscle or gland or whatever and I could hear it crackle at least in my body/head i don't think it was loud enough for another person not in my body could hear. I couldn't breathe into the point it'd be considered a deep breath cause my lungs were the same practically with the stiffness(?), couldn't cough whatsoever obv. cuz i couldn't breathe in deep enough to do so, my "cough" was a sound that was like mimicking a cat coughing up a hairball lol. I threw up a small bit but not much it was more just really really really uncomfortable. i didn't have a fever to the point I was piled under 7 blankets or even to the point that it was my main problem, not many characteristics of cotton fever at all and everyone i know that's had it said it wasn't like what happened to me. the scary part is that the guy that hit me with the shot worked at a mental health hospital and had access to medications that he could have switched the dope out with something else. he was the type to do 10 shots in a day so with that much meth IV people start to get crazy (from personal experience turning into the girl that does 10 shots a day herself), as well all know..I don't like to really go there with the conspiracy theories pointing to I was poisoned because most people don't believe me and it honestly just freaks me out. but this was a definite learning experience, always draw your own shots FOR REAL. this lasted for 3 days.

the shot before last that I did was probably more than a half G (my last was a half, but it didn't make me do this lol) and I started turning blue..my arms were turning blue, etc. it wasn't just a light color that only I noticed but the guy I was with that gave it to me said I was as well. my teeth were chattering and I was FREEZING. can anyone say, overdose?

another time I was convinced I had a needle coming out of the opposite arm I did my shot in..now if that's not crazy idk what is.

ahh it goes on and on.. sobriety is a happy place to be right now :)

By far my worst experience was with Benedryl, not sure how much i took but my stomach was torn to shreds. I kept seeing brown spots on my skin like old people get, I couldn't figure out if it was a hallucination or not. I was just so uncomfortable with everything i ended up laying in bed trying to go to sleep to escape to high. I had a bad stomach for about 3 days afterwards. No fun at all.