• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst Drug Experiences You've Ever Had

SpunkySkunk347

Bluelighter
What are the worst drug-related experiences you've ever had?

The worst experience I ever had was probably being taken off benzodiazepines cold turkey in the psyche ward.. Then being given a cocktail of carbamazepine (for it's anticonvulsant and antipsychotic properties), blood pressure medication, and other antipsychotics.. Those bastards! I felt like something straight off the set of One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest

Well I've got a few I guess...

Going cold turkey off my PST was a week long nightmare. I've since relapsed but I'm tapering now and not going cold turkey again. Especially with no support or supervision this time. Fuck that.

My first "breakthough" Salvia experience was complete and utter terror. I'm not going to get into a trip report here but let's just say I was messed up for a couple weeks after that trip. Will never touch Salvia again...

Being cocky my second time on mushrooms, thinking I could eat 5g alone in my house at night and have a good time. Wrong.

First time candy flipping, I didn't know at the time, but later found out that the E was cut with 2C-B. It was near the end of a great LSD trip and I was alone in my room while my friend crashed on my couch. At first it was fantastic but soon I started feeling REALLY fucked. Too fucked up and getting all these incredibly strange and scary thoughts and images in my head. Then I wouldn't know if what I was thinking really happened or was real or what. I got an image of me standing over my mutilated friend on the couch, holding a bloody knife and I freaked the fuck out. I ran out of my room to make sure I didn't really just kill my friend in a drugged up frenzy but of course I hadn't. The rest of the trip was filled with waves of euphoria, and then intense dysphoria. Over and over all fucking night.

3 grams of mushrooms, threw up, and the puke chunks started morphing into fetuses, scared the fuck out of me

- Freaking the fuck out on DXM (300 mg).
- IV Benadryl/Reglan at the ER, felt like living death
- Drinking too much, and throwing everything I had eaten up, then passing out. (This is the only time I've drunk to the point of vomitting.)
- Falling alseep after drinking and benzos in the middle of the day, and being awoken rudely, felt horrible. (I hadn't slept the night before.)
- Waking (too early) up from a promethazine induced sleep/stupor uncomfortable, sweaty, dysphoric.

These are just a few of the most uncomfortable.

Got some bad coke ended up having a panic attack all night with no sleep thinking i was gunna die and i just stuck it out all night by myself all anxious and jittery so uncomfortable

^same as OP + the paradoxical reactions that made me CT-- but I wasn't in a psyche ward, at least not for a while after my CT! Now I can get a bad trip off a cup of coffee, isn't benzo WD wonderful?

being really high(weed), then being cuffed, stuck in a cruiser, then stuck in a jail cell for a night.

that was the worst experience stoned ever.

The first one that comes to mind was like ten years ago and i had picked up a ton of those e-pills with the little blair witch stick figure on them, green i believe. I took two of them and went to the st patricks day parade in bmore, it was night at that point and the parade was over but there were still ppl everywhere drinking.

I feel the pill start to hit and im like yeaaaa this is nice, and then it just keeps getting speedier and speedier and less and less enjoyable. The pills were just dirty horrible meth bombs! my BP was thru the roof, i had a migraine headache that made me want to cut the throbbing vein on the left side of my head lol....i had my roomate squeeze my head and wrap a belt around my forhead the pain was so intense. Needless to say after that, i gave the pi;lls back and got my money back and never rolled again haha..

The first time i OD'd that was a bad one too...all i remember is taking the needle and putting the cap back on after the shot and the next thing i know im surrounded by the police and medics and everything is all bright and crazy.

Had a panick attack when taking 20mg of JWH-018 dissolved in 2-propanol. Clocked my heart at 300 BPM (probably 150 really).. Thankfully curbed that with GHB instead of calling an ambo.

Once at the end of a pleasant acid trip I walked into my room to see the furry carpet morph into little babies/fetuses that were waiving thery're arms and sad faces in despair... I was in terror, scared of what I would torture myself with next.

Guess I'll never touch the furry wall after smoking a Jeffrey.

Paradoxical reaction from clonazepam.

SSRI discontinuation syndrome (it was worse than heroin withdrawal)

Non-life threatening overdoses, various times/experiences/drugs.

Near death experience on heroin. I hate it when people bitch about people ruining their nod/high over stuff that's normal, every day life stuff. Try being held at gun point on heroin, tell me if you even still feel it afterwards. 8)

shooting coke and speed and having sweats, tachycardia and pain shooting down my arm - to which now I realise I was near heart attack.

shooting a spongey bullshit e that looked like a tiny cake n water and having the most intense headache of my life.

OD'ing on heroin and waking later with a cut lip, then crying and throwing the rest out down the drain, then trying to open the drain to get it back

The night I came very close to dying from a cocaine overdose. That was 1984, & I have not touched it since.

The first few times I smoked decent weed, as a teen, & got weird, scary thoughts. (Weed has never been my thing; I think I have gotten "nicely" high like it's supposed to be exactly once.)

Oh, & FTW, maybe thinking it was a great idea to quit my fairly heavy opiate/slight benzo habits by forceably removing myself 1000 miles away from any & all sources. With no comfort meds, no support, not even clueing my family, in the new house with me, about what I was going through. Trying to fake normal illness, covering up, staying out of everyone's way as much as possible. It turned out well, in that I was able to get clean & probably could not have any other way, knowing myself, but that was a three-week-long horror show.

700 + diphenhydramine HCL blacked out sorta..well slightly aware remember thinking and whole heartedly thinking that the crock pot needed to be on or else everyone would die and the world would freeze woke up next morning with pop cans taped to the wall and the crock pot turned on with crumpled paper inside next to where i was sleeping.... effing insane :\

My absolute worst experience involved pot brownies. This was my first experience with any edibles, and a friend and I made an entire pan of pot brownies. We ate some and waited about 30-45 minutes. We became impatient and convinced that they weren't working, and so we ended up each eating about half the pan. Big. Fucking. Mistake. We were both high for two days straight--not a good high, mind you but an almost delirious "will I ever feel normal again???" high. To top this entire fiasco off, this was a saturday night and I had to drive home the next morning because it was Easter and there was a family function at my house. Talk about awkward!!

The runner up would have to be the night I discovered that I was very sensitive to promethazine after a 50mg dose. I became really confused and disoriented and had the sensation that the entire room had been chopped up into tiny fragments and was flying around at a high rate of speed! It was awful.

Worst Drug experience of my life happened roughly a year ago. I had been binging on huge amounts of high grade coke for about a month as well as assorted quality in methamphetamines. I had also taken to "smoking" any pill I could grab ahold of. I was smoking opiates, Fentanyl, Depakote, anti depressants, anti psychotics, whatever. I had alot of money, multiple solid drug connects, and some of the most potent drugs available in the area.

Well, it all had to run out sometime. Going that high, its a long fall back down. I ran out of the last of my drugs (coke) after a 9 day binge, no sleep. I had gone through 20 g of Columbian powder the past 3 days alone. I did the last little bump, which did nothing, and then I was out in the worst way.

To begin with, I was very manic and paranoid. I'd been having vivid auditory and visual hallucinations for days by then. No sleep does that to a guy. Then the physical effects began to stack, and quickly. I went from grinding my teeth to chewing my cheeks bloody, then I began to have violent, painful muscle spasms. No telling which hellish cocktail did that. I was way too wound up to sleep, and because I hadn't slept really I kept seeing shadowy figures that I assumed were DEA. Also, I could hear my phone ring and ring, but I'd look at it and nothing. I was also suffering through the cramps, nausea, and shakes of a severe opiate withdrawls.

Nothing since has been THAT bad, but coming off a mean cocktail of vaporized RC's was close. Mixing em isn't a good idea at all.

my worst drug experience was shooting 24mg of subutex after only 22 hrs of no opiates.. u wanna talk about precipitated withdrawl omg.... i blacked out driving myself to hospital.... hit 2 cars on the way.. came out of black out handcuffed to gurney in hospital with a wreckless driving and fleeing the scene of accident charges.. thank god they were dropped due to a letter from my sub doctor... god that was so terrible... i guess from what the nurses told me i was throwing up on myself... soiling my clothes numerous times, my veins were so shot they couldnt get an iv in until like the 100th try so just imagine what i must have looked like.. blood shit and throw up all over me AND being handcuffed to the fuckin bed... omg i thought i was in hell like i thought it would never end.... i ended up leaving the hospital cause my friend was waitin out side with a fix... only to have the needle break! ughh just the worst possible experience ever... and how sick am i... i got high the next day ugh what we addicts do!!!!!

My worst was a combination of a high dose of 2CE, plus about 400MG of a mix of MDA/MDMA. After everyone left I basically had a panic attack in my room, hearing helicopters outside at 4AM. Shit still stays with me today, still afraid of those choppers. Was really my only bad experience with drugs. Only comical thing was at 6AM I saw about 50 bikers go down my street, really odd.

I will never again combine 2ce with mdma, but I shoulda listened to the trip reports.

I suppose I'm thankful after reading your guys stories, mine wasn't too bad.

700 + diphenhydramine HCL blacked out sorta..well slightly aware remember thinking and whole heartedly thinking that the crock pot needed to be on or else everyone would die and the world would freeze woke up next morning with pop cans taped to the wall and the crock pot turned on with crumpled paper inside next to where i was sleeping.... effing insane :\

I am sure this was horrifying to experience, but..I am sorry, it is also hysterical. Pop cans taped to the wall? I wonder which aspect of your delusions led you to feeling that was a necessary thing to do! As awful as it must have been, obviously nobody got hurt, & I hope you can laugh about it now. =D

I am sure this was horrifying to experience, but..I am sorry, it is also hysterical. Pop cans taped to the wall? I wonder which aspect of your delusions led you to feeling that was a necessary thing to do! As awful as it must have been, obviously nobody got hurt, & I hope you can laugh about it now. =D

Dude, the whole trip was just way out there. Wished I could have video taped it but yeah sure gets me thinking and yeah.... what the f:|ck was i thinking.

I was reading something about GHB earlier and it reminded me of the 2nd time i tried it, being given too much and blacking out on the bathroom floor for 5 hours. The last thing i remember is drinking the little squirt of green liquid in some orange juice and then feeling kind of dizzy. I went to take a piss and ass im going i think, im feeling tired, im going to lay down lol....5 hours later i woke up on the floor, locked in the bathroom, feeling like i had been poisoned. The hangover from that shit lasted a full day. good thing i didnt stop breathing because i would have been sol