World's Best Fat Burner - DNP

DNP is an uncoupling agent and prevents the proper break down of glucose. The energy is essentially 'wasted' and produces heat instead of ATP. Therefore you are burning more calories and your metabolism is increased dramatically. It has a very narrow therapeutic window meaning that even if you just take a little too much it has the potential to kill you. Not something to casually mess around with... However my advice to you is to not take DNP given you have fuck all experience with AAS. Can you not get lean without DNP? Guys get in competition shape without the use of DNP so why the rush to try it out? My advice if you're wanting to get lean try a good diet and cardio. Pretty simple really. If you can't successfully cut unassisted why would you even consider DNP?

This is my feeling exactly. Here's the deal as well; You lose all this weight on DNP and now it's time to stop DNP. You learned nothing about proper diet. All that weight is going to come back.

I can understand using this stuff if you got experience with steroids and performance enhancing drugs but if you are just some guy who got into bodybuilding or a casual gym rat there is no need to use the "nuclear option".

Some people cannot maintain a proper diet regardless of learning how to diet properly. It just wont work... In my case I have a problem with pizza and candy. I can't resist the urge sometimes possibly because I have a chemical imbalance. What ever it is I've tried everything there is. Cardio, clen, t3, and even xenical... I definitely recommend xenical it gave me the best results of all and it doesn't effect your receptors or hormone levels. I was just like you guys wasting lots of money on this crap because I was afraid of dnp because of what everyone was saying. I finally said fuck it and now I'm at a normal body weight and it's stay off for the most part. I'm not saying it's safe or the ideal choice but it's the only thing that worked for me. Night time was the worst... You dont wake up to piss you wake up thinking you have pissed and then you get up to guzzle some water and realize its just sweat....

Last edited:
DNP is the only thing that will enable you to sit on your ass all day while loosing weight. All you need is some food, water, and a fan... Protein powder would be help prevent muscle wasting.

Think you've got it right there.....!!! You don't have the will or mental discipline to train hard, diet and say no to certain foods like the rest of us..!!

This is primarily a harm reduction web-site.. Guido and I wouldn't be doing our job correctly if we advised the average gym rat on here to contemplate DNP... Even advanced body-builders would be better off with a sound diet, clen & T-3...

Interesting read. Still seems dangerous.

Does this stuff cause your heart rate to go up and give you the jitters and that cracked out feeling like Clenbuterol?

From what i have read it is very dose dependent. On 125mg to 250mg a day you will be hot, but you can still train pretty hard and you won't feel too bad at all. Once you go higher you are likely going to become very lethargic and sweaty and you will need a stimulant like eca to keep energy up. I would never dose higher than 500mg to be safe.

DO NOT drink alcohol on this and be sure to stay hydrated and get in electrolytes. Fructose helps keep cravings at bay and will make the days easier.

The most important thing is to treat it as a boost. at 125mg you can make incredible progress when your diet and training is on point. People needing 600mg of DNP while sitting in a chair with a fan running at high speed are possibly risking their health and will gain all the weight back because they have no idea how to diet.

From what i've seen you can safely do a month of lowdose dnp while being able to perform at full strength in the gym and without feeling like shit all day. Combines very well with a lowdose of Clen (40mcg)

Im planning on doing 2 to 4 weeks by the end of march when i finish my cut (to get the very last bit off easier)
So far im down to 7-8% and will probably start DNP once i hit 6% bf (this is where i always feel like shit and it takes forever to drop lower)
With the DNP i can probably get the last bit of fat off without having to further drop calories and the glycogen supercompensation after seems awesome aswell.

But to the OP i would advise you to read some more on how to safely take this stuff. If you can't drop below 12% bodyfat without the help of illicit substances you need get your diet and training in order.

Last edited:
Ok So I have never had cause to venture into the use of DNP but from there research and experience of seeing people use it I say Bollocks. The shit is just not worth it. Look at it from a basic risk reward point, it has too many drawbacks to really say you know what I have a low to moderate experience with AAs and other PEDs and I am going to use DNP. . . yeah No. Now like Guido said if it is the difference between an highly experienced and shall we say very measured and cautious individual it can be used to great success. You can equate it to Insulin, yeah when used properly it is a great aid but flub it once and you run the risk of not just a little mistake but a serious train wreck. Just my 2cents.

and for the record I do agree with GF and Guido Diet is really the key learning to really manipulate your diet will take you further then training on a heavy cycle with an average diet. Hell, look at Boot camp lot of fat bastards go in, and a high output low intake diet and training method has a lot of thin cats coming out the back end.

You don't have the will or mental discipline to train hard, diet and say no to certain foods like the rest of us..!!

Yes you are correct. I have always had trouble with motivation and controlling my impulses. I guess I'll shut up about DNP since it does suck to have to use it. Sucks a lot... lol SUCKS TO BE ME ROFL

Last edited:
This thread is full of hyperbole and cliche. DNP is just a tool, like any other. It has good and bad points. The main bad point is that you feel utterly dreadful while using, except at low doses. That's enough to put most people off as it is, and makes usage pretty self-limiting. However one of the absolute best points is that it is NOT a stimulant and at low doses can be used instead of any of them for a gentle fat-burning effect.

Now stimulants and bodybuilding is a subject that could really do with a whole lot MORE of this misplaced hyperbole. Stimulants (especially combined with AAS) are probably responsible for more bodybuilding-related heart and cardiovascular issues and deaths than any other single cause, thanks to their wonderful vasoconstricting BP-elevating side-effects which, combined with the exceptionally high BP caused by weight-training, promotes left-ventricle hypertrophy and cardiovascular fibrosis. And I'm not even talking about clen or other illegal drugs. Even just that shop bought caffeine-enriched SupaPump5000 MegaRoar cr@p that bodybuilders chow down like candy because it's 'legal'. So, my advice is: avoid the N0-exp10d3

This thread is full of hyperbole and cliche. DNP is just a tool, like any other. It has good and bad points. The main bad point is that you feel utterly dreadful while using, except at low doses. That's enough to put most people off as it is, and makes usage pretty self-limiting. However one of the absolute best points is that it is NOT a stimulant and at low doses can be used instead of any of them for a gentle fat-burning effect.

Now stimulants and bodybuilding is a subject that could really do with a whole lot MORE of this misplaced hyperbole. Stimulants (especially combined with AAS) are probably responsible for more bodybuilding-related heart and cardiovascular issues and deaths than any other single cause, thanks to their wonderful vasoconstricting BP-elevating side-effects which, combined with the exceptionally high BP caused by weight-training, promotes left-ventricle hypertrophy and cardiovascular fibrosis. And I'm not even talking about clen or other illegal drugs. Even just that shop bought caffeine-enriched SupaPump5000 MegaRoar cr@p that bodybuilders chow down like candy because it's 'legal'. So, my advice is: avoid the N0-exp10d3

AAS are relatively safe compounds until you combine them with 5-HT2B agonists... AAS + stims are one of the biggest killers of bodybuilders, but you only hear about the negatives of AAS...
Interesting read:

http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/102/23/2836.full.pdf

Lol, somehow I didn't see your link when I first looked. That's an interesting (and quite concerning for a lot of people) read, thanks for posting it mate.

Yes, you're right, there are a load of substances that impact on the heart when used alongside AAS that really have fallen below the radar and left AAS to take most of the blame. I have an article I wrote about bodybuilding and the heart, various substances that create problems, and various ways of reducing the harms. It needs a bit of updating and formatting first, but I will post it up eventually.

Last edited:

fuck finally a good post

Why isn't death listed under side-effects. I don't think preventing my body from producing ATP. It was banned in 1938 so.... PRETTY toxic.

I thought cyanide works by preventing the body from producing ATP? Has anyone tried that for cutting??
I'm gonna check hitlers logs

I thought cyanide works by preventing the body from producing ATP? Has anyone tried that for cutting??
I'm gonna check hitlers logs

Lost. My. Shit. You just made my day, bro...and it's only bang on 8am :D

I would kill my fat by natural ways like eating balanced diet, having cardio and gym sessions regularly. Running, skipping and many more things and will stick to natural and organic ways.

I would kill my fat by natural ways like eating balanced diet, having cardio and gym sessions regularly. Running, skipping and many more things and will stick to natural and organic ways.

Then why post in a steroid forum? Lol.

I stick to all natural organic hormones in supra physiological doses. And a hard diet. 800 calorie deficit from eca and the fat melts off along with water weight. This fasting for my blood work is killing me though.