World's Best Fat Burner - DNP

DNP is a metabolic poison. Unless you are at 5% body fat and are only a few wins away from your pro card you have no reason to use it.

Lol "metabolic poison". Stop repeating quack

DNP mimics uncoupling proteins by transfering protons across the membrane, the process is 100% natural and is very common in brown fatty tissue where beta3 reptors are highly expressed. Its not magic

DNP mimics uncoupling proteins by transfering protons across the membrane, the process is 100% natural and is very common in brown fatty tissue where beta3 reptors are highly expressed. Its not magic
Uh, it is a poison.

seriously using cocaine is better than DNP? arent u going a little too far? lol

I think the best possible plan is to go to Colombia or Bolivia for a month, where you can buy 8balls for $5 and just live off that for a while and enjoy the sights and sounds of what the country has to offer. Pure and cheap. I don't know why someone would bother with going elsewhere.

I think the best possible plan is to go to Colombia or Bolivia for a month, where you can buy 8balls for $5 and just live off that for a while and enjoy the sights and sounds of what the country has to offer. Pure and cheap. I don't know why someone would bother with going elsewhere.

Or you could just stay here and not go to those shithole countries.

DNP is primarily used for scientific research and in manufacturing. It has been used at times to make dyes, other organic chemicals, and wood preservatives. It has also been used to make photographic developer, explosives, and pesticides.

The process in which cyanide works is 100% natural. Your argument is dog shit.

The coke/tren combo suggestion is half usable - tren by itself is a very effective fat burner if used in conjunction with calorie restriction. Coke and roids are generally a pretty bad idea...but a little reported aspect of tren is that it has been found to have very, very limited impact on smooth muscle, i.e. heart...much less than say, test. Also, it suffers from an inaccurate reputation of being particularly hard on the kidneys - and is one of the more toxic steroids in general. That is all incorrect. Research your most recent legitimate studies on tren - they are plentiful as of late because of the rapid spread of online vet supply shops selling it to anyone at all - and you can verify for yourselves what I have reported here. Long and short of it is that clean, unadulterated trenbelone acetate taken in moderate doses (as applies to bb...there really is no human therapeutic dose recommended in the literature these days although it once was) is in fact one of the least damaging steroids for men - it is not recommended for women at any dose for any reason period. Add cocaine to the equation on a regular basis and you could have some problems to be sure, but adding cocaine to a therapeutic dose of testosterone is far more dangerous in this context and I know WAY too many guys doing that stupidity, despite the vast collection of pro wrestlers who died from exactly that (usually coke/D-bol in the cases I am familiar with enough to comment on).

As for DNP...

This did more harm to some of my acquaintances over the years - mostly back in the late 90s early 00s - than any rec drug ever did on its own save for alcohol. By "more harm" I mean of the serious nature, such as kidney failure, metabolic damage of incredible severity, and oh yeah, death.

We had a heat wave a few weeks ago... I imagine that's how DNP feels. Never going to touch that unless it's in the middle of winter.

DNP is the only thing that will enable you to sit on your ass all day while loosing weight. All you need is some food, water, and a fan... Protein powder would be help prevent muscle wasting.

So what if the process is natural, you shouldn't be mimicking the way brown fatty tissue is metabolized in all your cells. DNP actually used to be prescribed as a fat burner, but was banned due to too many deaths. Its dangerous because it disrupts the proton gradient that is used by all your cells to generate ATP to use as working energy. we talked about this in a analytical-biochem class. I think about 80% of the ATP generated from glucose is actually wasted as heat instead of used for other metabolic functions, or all of it is and your cells go into anaerobic respiration. Dont really remember the lecture..

But the end result is dying from hyperthermia. You'd be safer eating ghost peppers.

Id rather dose myself with some pure capsaicin

I remember reading one time that a guy was takin the stuff and walkin around in shorts in the middle of winter because he felt so hot.

Ok... I have been thinking of taking winstrol for about 2 years now. Just ran across DNP and gave it a thought. But this thread just killed any thought of DNP. A very informative thread of you weed out the quack.

Take it from me...

DNP is not as bad as most people think... Yes it is pleasing to see so many people willing to say no to the devils temptation (WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS COME FROM?! ROFL) but they are most certainly wrong. I've been taking DNP off and on from my own supply for the past 6 months. I recently came off of a 2 month + 500mg per day dnp cycle. I must say 2 months is way to long. Most of the weight was lost in the first month.

I only suffered ill effects during its most effective stage which is at the begining. The bad side effects tend to disipate after 2 weeks or so. Some people say that once the side effects go away it is no longer working but this was not the case for me since I still continued to loose weight. There is also the misconception that you need to start taking thyroid hormone once the heat starts to wear off. This is not true!

Your thyroid hormone levels will drop but the dnp is still working. If you go into a 2 month cycle like i did then the thyroid hormone might drop so low that you need it. So if you plan on taking a long 8 week plus cycle it would be a good idea to take t3 with it. one month cycles are the way to go or long 8 weak plus cycles at a low dose like 75mg with an appetite suppressant (no need for t3 at low dose).

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it from me...

DNP is not as bad as most people think... Yes it is pleasing to see so many people willing to say no to the devils temptation (WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS COME FROM?! ROFL) but they are most certainly wrong. I've been taking DNP off and on from my own supply for the past 6 months. I recently came off of a 2 month + 500mg per day dnp cycle. I must say 2 months is way to long. Most of the weight was lost in the first month.

I only suffered ill effects during its most effective stage which is at the begining. The bad side effects tend to disipate after 2 weeks or so. Some people say that once the side effects go away it is no longer working but this was not the case for me since I still continued to loose weight. There is also the misconception that you need to start taking thyroid hormone once the heat starts to wear off. This is not true!

Your thyroid hormone levels will drop but the dnp is still working. If you go into a 2 month cycle like i did then the thyroid hormone might drop so low that you need it. So if you plan on taking a long 8 week plus cycle it would be a good idea to take t3 with it. one month cycles are the way to go or long 8 weak plus cycles at a low dose like 75mg with an appetite suppressant (no need for t3 at low dose).

check out my profile if interested...

DNP causes cataracts. It's a metabolic poison. It turns your sweat and semen yellow. I post on a private bodybuilding site where pro level bodybuilders and fitness models post. They all agree DNP is poison.

Last edited:
Google concilliator and DNP for some real knowledge. Lyle McDonald also has some good info on the subject.

It CAN be used safely and does not by definition cause cataracts.

Im not advocating it's use or using it myself (not yet anyway) , read up on the subject and you might change your mind though Guido. I had the same opinion as you untill i really started reading more about it. ;)

Google concilliator and DNP for some real knowledge. Lyle McDonald also has some good info on the subject.

It CAN be used safely and does not by definition cause cataracts.

Im not advocating it's use or using it myself (not yet anyway) , read up on the subject and you might change your mind though Guido. I had the same opinion as you untill i really started reading more about it. ;)

Interesting read. Still seems dangerous.

Does this stuff cause your heart rate to go up and give you the jitters and that cracked out feeling like Clenbuterol?

Interesting read but most of the information available about it is anecdotal, it'd be interesting to see proper research on it outside of toxicology reports and 80 year old literature.

No increased heart rate/jitters but I'd bet the shitty feeling it gives most people outweighs the feelings you describe from clen.

Cateracts occured in less than 1% of test subjects... They are more likely to happen in women than in men. The risks are very low.

Most people complain that it is a poison because of the way it makes you feel... Alcohol is also a poison only it doesnt make you loose weight.

DNP - Makes you feel like shit when shitty quality - Makes you burn fat
Alcohol - Makes you feel like shit and lowers inhibitions - Makes you catch stds...

It is not a stimulant...

What about dnp AND alcohol! One sweaty inebriated std ridden adventure eh??? :p

I think im going to go with DNP. I've always gone big or not gone at all. Plus I subscribe to Devine decree, if I'm meant to catch cataracts or die. Then I'd do it without DNP just as well as with it. But I have 1 question. Will it show up on a standard employment or probation drug screen?

I think im going to go with DNP. I've always gone big or not gone at all. Plus I subscribe to Devine decree, if I'm meant to catch cataracts or die. Then I'd do it without DNP just as well as with it. But I have 1 question. Will it show up on a standard employment or probation drug screen?

DNP is an uncoupling agent and prevents the proper break down of glucose. The energy is essentially 'wasted' and produces heat instead of ATP. Therefore you are burning more calories and your metabolism is increased dramatically. It has a very narrow therapeutic window meaning that even if you just take a little too much it has the potential to kill you. Not something to casually mess around with... However my advice to you is to not take DNP given you have fuck all experience with AAS. Can you not get lean without DNP? Guys get in competition shape without the use of DNP so why the rush to try it out? My advice if you're wanting to get lean try a good diet and cardio. Pretty simple really. If you can't successfully cut unassisted why would you even consider DNP?