Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Workaholics

Started watching this show not expecting much, walked away laughing my ass off. I love it!

I didn't mind this at first but the characters are starting to get annoying. There have been some great episodes so far though...

Nooo I'm not saying she has a tight butthole, I'm saying she is tight butthole.

tumblr_ltku50KCxl1qjhttjo1_400.gif

Currently my favorite show at the moment.
I love it even more since I found out that all the main characters, Karl included, are all best friends in real life and actually live in the house it's filmed in. It's almost like a documentary!

new favourite show verrry dope

such great pacing and plots

kinda felt it did start with a ridic bang and then tapered off to less but still soo goood

new favourite show verrry dope

such great pacing and plots

kinda felt it did start with a ridic bang and then tapered off to less but still soo goood

I find that there will be some episodes that aren't actually that funny at all (Still watchable, just not funny) but then one thing is said or done which makes the entire series worthwhile! haha

I think the show has been pretty darn consistent in terms of quality - which kinda surprised me. I thought they could only keep it up for a few episodes but I haven't been disappointed at all so far.

How many seasons are in the books, two? The show is probably in it's prime right about now, and will probably peak with season 3 or 4 if it's anything like your average hit series.

Season 3 has me completely dissapointed. Its funny at times but at other times its like "yo thats some cornball shitttt". For exampe, the one where Anders dad comes through... The beefy jerky boys or somr shit like that only had some funny parts like when he calls the real estate agent "Banessa" but when he says "R-E-S-Pee in your mouth" is like some ish that i prob. would of said when i was mad little.

They film this show across the street from my friends house here in LA (not rancho cucamunga). I caught them filming the pilot a few summers ago, and to be honest I didnt think it would make it as a show. Im totally in love with it, and am so sad those three arent my friends actual neighbors.

(The house is in Van Nuys for those of you in LA, ha)

Also looooove the music on the show. Caught a few Teebs tracks in the LSD episode, loved that one! Caught some Hudson Mohawke last season as well. Im pretty sure Blake has a lot of influence on the music of the show, hes been spotted by a few friends of mine at shows around LA.

Teebs - Burner
Hudson Mohawke- CbatQ

tumblr_m6bgztBAcN1qz6pc6o1_400.gif

I love the show. It`s one of the very few shows me and my girlfriend both look forward to watching.

And the dad dicks bit had us both cracking up.

Dad dicks be huge yo.

Season finale was hilarious. I about died laughing from the scene with Adam and the girl up over the pool.