• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Workaholics

poopie

Bluelighter
My new obsession on Comedy Central. This show is enough to make even me want to start smoking.

3 guys who all graduated college and still live together and work in a call center. They're high functioning alcoholics and smoke a lot. Shenanigans ensue.

(The episode where they "camped out" at the office and ate mushrooms had me dying. My stomach hurt from laughing so hard.)

I think its actually pretty funny too, although I dunno how long it will run at that level...I'm worried that it will burn out sooner rather than later :/

im a fan. camp out was my first episode :D

workaholics_fullytoruqued_184x104.jpg

The world needs to see the madness that is my upper torso
344882.jpg

I thought this show was going to suck for sure, I wasn't even immediately impressed by the first episode. Sure enough though it's really grown on me and it's one of my new favorites. Each of the three characters are dead ringers for a few of my friends :D

Good to see some other BL'ers are tuning in with me- this show is awesome.
"Bitch better have my honey"!

I've been watching it on demand.
I'm on Episode 6 already(Half Christmas).
And I approve.

I used to feel sorry for all the shit the others would put Anders through. Now...most times, I think he deserves it. Blake is hilarious.

Last edited:
i don't have cable, so i rarely hear about new shows.
just watched the juggalo ep, and am now downloading the rest.

fucking hilarious.

At first I figured this was going to be a feeble version of Office Space, or Comedy Central's version of The Office. But after watching it, I have to say that this show is hilarious and doesn't feel like a derivative of any other workplace comedy.

Any episode that had me laughing at Juggalos instead of facepalming earns my respect. I also enjoyed the rap that they did during the strongman contest in the last episode. You can tell these guys created characters that are likely fairly similar to how they are in everyday life; watching them reminds me of hanging out with a few of my best friends and saying asinine things while smoking and drinking too much.

It's a pretty good show, I hope it keeps up at this level though... as NT said, it seems like this could be difficult.

At least Sarah Silverman isnt following southpark anymore, bitch annoyed the hell out of me.

This is probably my favorite show out right now.

The last few weeks episodes have been hilarious. Anders' birthday was pretty good, and this weeks episode was probably my favorite so far. When they turned in the pajamas at the end of the episode like jerseys in Rudy, I was dieing. Also, the mock firing scene in that episode was just insane.

Definitely my favourite show atm, and it's been renewed for a third season :D