• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Word Association Thread v. Let's Join Hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's all get geared up for our new (inter)national holiday! Get the blood pumping.

I am usually down for fucking. Never seems like anyone else is up, though. Could it be me?

When people are fucking, I am usually left pumping.

And the chameleon replied that he had absolutely no idea but he admitted that he loves being able to morph in various colours depending on his mood!

With a sudden rustle and a pop of some suckers, from out of the leaves, a thing you'd never believe, a Tree Octopus! decloaked and settled in. "Everything you can do," the cephalopod gurgled away, "I can do with tentacles! Think about it. The Japanese adore me."

Last edited:
I am sure they get confused with tentacles and testicles and they believe they are eating some aphrodisiac

Said the cuttlefish to the grouper, as they teamed up to catch smaller fish for dinner

To which the snake and the frog, the chameleon and tree octopus, all shook their heads in confusion--how did these fish get up in the trees? Down to the ground the squid and the little fish fell, and with nothing to breathe they were all left to flounder.

Well what did you think it would smell like with all those dead fish everywhere? What's suspicious is how they must've got there . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.