• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Game Word Association Thread v. Let's Join Hands!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola pendejo’s. Me llamo Speed King.
Mierda, some estupido joder, a real hijo de puta, sat in my seat on the bus.

I couldn’t pinche believe it. What a puta madre.

Adios gilipollas!!

My 88 year old mother says we should have a national FUCK day in amerika where everyone goes out into their yard or street and yells FUCK! at the top of their lungs. She thinks this will help us stop calling such a pert and useful word an obscenity.

tl;dr en español para Speedking: Mi madre piensa que FUCK no es una palabra mala. Ella tiene 88 años.

Fuck actually stands for (fornicating under consent of king) me thinks?

hmm mind boggles - would love a national fuck day here in SA think it would help with a lot of the violent tendencies here if people got their shit and didn't bottle it all in!

I approve of fuck days, in SA and everywhere. Attractive people could do it publicly, so us uglier folks could ogle.

ETA: by "us" I meant me, of course.

Last edited:
My 88 year old mother says we should have a national FUCK day in amerika where everyone goes out into their yard or street and yells FUCK! at the top of their lungs. She thinks this will help us stop calling such a pert and useful word an obscenity.

tl;dr en español para Speedking: Mi madre piensa que FUCK no es una palabra mala. Ella tiene 88 años.

I have to look that up. I’ll start putting smiley faces to show I joke. Chinga tu madre puta : see, just kidding.

A national FUCK day would be nice! There would be a bunch of babies born 9 mo later.

Internet, if you Very young you can’t figure how we could live without it. I do remember life without being online, when we used to write letters and read real newspaper! It was just another day, it’s all going too fast now.

Speaking of nostalgia, yes, Van Halen and embarrassing middle school years.

FWIW: "fuck" is thought to come from an ancient Indo-European word "*peuk" meaning "to pierce". Which is also where puncture, impugn, compunction, point, pounce and a bunch of others come from.

Unless it came from some Germanic word that's been lost. Either way it's at least a thousand years-old.

Status
Not open for further replies.