L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women Who Curse Like a Sailor, Do You Men Approve or Disapprove

mikumiku

Ex-Bluelighter
To all the men out there, do you like it or mind it, if your women, cuss's a lot? Saying such words as F you, bitch, what the f, what the hell, shut up, shut the f up, asshole, bitch, among other sayings, just saying these words in a regular chit chat. Or do you want a women that does not cuss period. I have heard that most men, don't want a women who cuss's all the time, because it makes them look trashy and not attractive etc. What would you in this situation?

I'm a woman, and I curse like crazy, if men don't like it those judgemental assholes can fuck right off....

....what?

i don't care about swearing too much but not knowing how to use an apostrophe is a deal-breaker for me :)

alasdair

Doesn't really bother me either way.

Also, this thread may garner more responses in our Sex Love & Relationships forum, I'll shift it over there.

I think its un "lady like" if you will. Now if its just occasional or in the context of a joke or something then sure but if some chick ends up sounding like DMX yah that's a bit of a turn off for me anyway.

To be honest if a woman called me Ye mangy sea dog I'd be slightly turned on

Bonus boner points if she has a hook for a hand

I'm a woman, and I curse like crazy, if men don't like it those judgemental assholes can fuck right off....

....what?

I don't think it's necessarily judgemental to have preferences.

I find a woman swearing a lot very unattractive and I limit my use of such words.

My mother uses some pretty colorful language.

She is an old sailor though, so it's appropriate

Am i the only one who thinks its very old fashioned and sexist to think its "un-lady-like" for a woman to curse a lot? Why would it be fine and acceptable for a man to swear all the time but not a woman? I think that its just a matter of tact. Neither a man nor woman should swear unnecessarily out in public (esp where children are all around) or in certain situations, like a restaurant or church or high school talent show... lol .

Iiiiii dont know.

Am i the only one who thinks its very old fashioned and sexist to think its "un-lady-like" for a woman to curse a lot? Why would it be fine and acceptable for a man to swear all the time but not a woman?

It's okay for women to curse a lot if that's what they want to do, but that doesn't mean that some people won't find it off-putting. It's also okay for a woman to sit wide legged with her hand in her pants adjusting her genitals, or for her to pass gas or belch loudly...it's just much more cringeworthy for me when a woman does these things than when a man does.

I'd also be a little perturbed (to say the least) at seeing a grown man bawl his eyes out watching the Biggest Loser, but I have a female friend who is guilty of this and it just makes giggle at how cute she is when she cries.

If this is considered sexist or old fashioned by some...well...so be it I guess.

My ex used to curse like a sailor and it really didnt bug me much but now that Im married to a woman who never swears i gotta say i like it sooo much better when thay dont...Now when i see a woman whos swearing all the time i think to myself wow how unattractive:/ but thats just me

Girls that can't spell correctly and use proper grammar in conjunction with cursing a lot would be very unsexy. And cursing a lot in general is just negative vibes, you must be unhappy if you curse a lot or be very egoistic person ( judging from your other thread I would say its the 2nd ). Why are you cursing a lot ? Have u thought about it ? Does that make you look cool or streetwise or something ??

In general, girls with too many men characteristics very unsexy just as girl weak men are not sexy at all to women.

I think worrying about whether men approve or disapprove is a much bigger problem than cursing.

Well you know, I walk around wondering if stuff I do is man approved and whether or not it's attractive because you know that's what I should be concerned with during the day.

Ridiculous. Get a life. Why are you so worried about what everyone thinks of you all the time?