L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women.. What the fuck?

next time she asks you to do something tell her you have plans
don't bother with this one esp if she makes plans and backs out

For anyone to do this, they just have a lot on their minds...........she may be confused with everything going on in her life like school & what not & the holidays can be very hectic. If she calls you again to set up a date, tell her you will be busy for the next week..........she might get the point.

For anyone to do this, they just have a lot on their minds..

You'd honestly just let someone treat you like this and then make excuses for them? It's rude, she doesn't care. If you don't expect at least a minimum standard from someone then you have zero chance of getting at least that from them.

Yeah I'm over this. She's leaving soon (I believe) and I'm not gonna bother initiating anything more. I have people who actually want to spend time with me and if she's just gonna toss me to the side the second she has other options, and multiple times at that, I have better things to do.

And to top it off, she's impossible to communicate with.

Yeah I'm over this. She's leaving soon (I believe) and I'm not gonna bother initiating anything more. I have people who actually want to spend time with me and if she's just gonna toss me to the side the second she has other options, and multiple times at that, I have better things to do.

And to top it off, she's impossible to communicate with.

Yeah, man, you seem to know what's up. It surprises me that she would be so specific as to suggest lunch, doing something tomorrow, etc. and then she would blow you off each and every time. I mean, if she didn't want to hang out with you, then I'm not sure why she would be so specific as to suggest activities and times. It could be that she's just busy, or it could be that she's just not interested in hanging out. She sounds like a real flake at any rate, and so, yeah, I'd just forget all about that one.

definitely not worth putting any more thought into - another one bites the dust

Can somebody explain this situation to me from the female perspective? Because I am totally fucking baffled.

Girl from out of town lets me know she's visiting for Christmas break soon. I say cool, we should hang out, etc, etc. So now she's in town and keeps saying "Hey, we should do this. We should do that. What are you doing tomorrow? You want to get lunch later?" But when the time comes that we're actually going to do something, she has all sorts of excuses. She forgot to do all her scholarship papers. She has a dentist appointment. Her brother came over, so it took longer to have family dinner. She wants to spend some time with her mom. She's tired and doesn't want to go out.

It's been going on nearly three days now and I'm just freaking confused. Can somebody explain to me the female mind because I'm obviously missing something here.
if she's messing you about i would just ignore her and get on with what you've got to do.

if she's messing you about i would just ignore her and get on with what you've got to do.

I don't think she's doing it on purpose. I know her well enough to know that she wouldn't just fuck with people like that. But regardless of her intentions, she isn't being respectful of me or my time. Now that it's been a few days I'm fairly certain this is just a case of immaturity on her part.

She said hey again today and apologized for being so difficult to make plans with, etc, saying she'd be down to do something this week.. I'm not really sure if I'm interested at this point.

I'll let this thread die now though

She's dumb, and it's christmas break...everybody is busy during that time with mostly family. maybe she likes you just not enough to hangout, but she likes you enough to not hurt your feelings.

You're an ego boost. It was never on.
it's a fair point - it makes sense to me, from my experiences.

Either that or she's scared - just tell her how it makes you feel, and ask what's going on.

Last edited:
lilbabic said what it soudns like to me the backup plan - i think shes getting dicked down and doesnt want to get too much dick -- because she feels when u come over ur gonna give it to her and she already got it so she cant handle all the dick at once lol cheers

I have a girl doing the exact same thing to me this weekend.

We both lived in the same town n hung out during summer but then she moved 6 hours up north. She always comes to visit, tells me she's here, tells me she can't wait to see me, then blows me off and makes a million excuses. Alternatively, she tells me I can come meet HER to smoke with her and like 10 random bros but "it will be awkward." Why would I leave my friends, walk a mile, and be by myself for that shit... She makes me look like a dumbass bc I tell all my friends that I'm going to do this and that and get bailed on over and over.

I would NEVER subject myself to a guy acting this way and me letting her do that just because she is a woman is retarded. It's not that women are just hard to understand; she is just rude and doesn't care much about seeing me.

Started ignoring her last night n she can leave without seeing me. You should do the same with the girl you're (not) talking to.

Funny how my point of view keeps changing..

She's not using me, I'm not an ego boost, blah blah blah etc. She's just slightly retarded. And I knew this. And I forgot.

I had a thing for her last year.. and I've grown a lot since then. Anyway, we hung out a few days ago for a short time which was cool. Long story short, nothing happened. The problem is, I really don't understand my own feelings. I don't know what it is I feel. Maybe I should have made a move. Maybe that's what she wanted. I don't know. Every girl I've ever thought was down has been, so I'm not sure why I psyche myself out like this. But whatever. This is stupid. There are a million girls out there, and I have a decent chance with most of them, so I'm not sure why I make such a big deal out of this one.

Anyway, thanks for the help everybody. You've opened my eyes to how narrow minded I can be about other people, what goes through their heads, what their words/actions mean, and what my response should be. If nothing else, great learning experience.

She's dumb, and it's christmas break...everybody is busy during that time with mostly family. maybe she likes you just not enough to hangout, but she likes you enough to not hurt your feelings.

I would not make plans with anyone visiting their family during the X-mas holidays.
People tend to be psychotic or flakey during this time of the year.

if she really really really wanted to see you she'd find a way. even if it was only for 5 minutes.

tell her.

I would have no contacted her after the 2nd time she blew me off. Would have forgiven the 1st time she bailed, and then after the 2nd I would have been done with it. Good luck

Can somebody explain this situation to me from the female perspective? Because I am totally fucking baffled.

Girl from out of town lets me know she's visiting for Christmas break soon. I say cool, we should hang out, etc, etc. So now she's in town and keeps saying "Hey, we should do this. We should do that. What are you doing tomorrow? You want to get lunch later?" But when the time comes that we're actually going to do something, she has all sorts of excuses. She forgot to do all her scholarship papers. She has a dentist appointment. Her brother came over, so it took longer to have family dinner. She wants to spend some time with her mom. She's tired and doesn't want to go out.

It's been going on nearly three days now and I'm just freaking confused. Can somebody explain to me the female mind because I'm obviously missing something here.

She probably got caught up and didn't want to put on a bra or makeup. Dude, that sh*t takes time and effort. Sometimes, you just want to keep being gross in pjs and no bra. I do that all the time. As long as she keeps texting you, you are fine. But let her text you next time. She will, randomly when she is beautiful and ready to be seen.