• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women having Cosmetic Surgrey, Breast Implants.. Yay or Nay?

Do you find Plastic Surgery attractive?

• Yes - the faker the better

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • No - au natural is best

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • I don't care I will fuck anything that moves

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
If there was an issue (like an incident where someone required surgery) then I wouldn't say no. Like a medical reason.
But just a cosmetic reason? I wouldn't be into that quite as much. Just be you - naturally! :)

I think it can be good in some cases (Ashlee Simpson, although she looked fine before her nose job) but can be overdone (or poorly done) very easily. I myself would get a nose job if my husband wasn't so against it. It's not like I can't stand it, I just think it could be tweaked a bit. I would hope this wouldn't change someone's opinion of me but if that's the case then fine.

Now, when it comes to women who end up looking entirely fake? I've always found it to be a huge turn off. I don't like body parts that look incredibly manufactured.

I think it can be good in some cases (Ashlee Simpson, although she looked fine before her nose job) but can be overdone (or poorly done) very easily. I myself would get a nose job if my husband wasn't so against it. It's not like I can't stand it, I just think it could be tweaked a bit. I would hope this wouldn't change someone's opinion of me but if that's the case then fine.

Now, when it comes to women who end up looking entirely fake? I've always found it to be a huge turn off. I don't like body parts that look incredibly manufactured.

You know, if I'm attracted to a woman & she had a bigger nose than average... I'd actually like her nose the way it is. I find women more unique when they have a few flaws. A bigger nose than average is kind of cute really.

When I'm dating a woman: maybe she has a small butt or small tits.. If I'm attracted to her, I think "That's my laddie's small butt & boobs, I like her small butt & boobs :)" The same goes with a bigger nose, ears, feet or even cellulite.

You girls don't understand that when your man is attracted to you, he's attracted to your flaws to (if you call it flaws). I call it uniqueness. When you can find a man that can accept everything about you, then you have a good man. A keeper in my book.

If we all had small little perfect noses, big tits, and a fake tan... Well, that would straight up suck.

Nose jobs...well let's just say if you can tell someone has had a nose job then it wasn't done very well.

In my opinion, this goes for almost everything "fake". Make it as real as possible. Make it look as believable as possible.

Even makeup.... a lot of the best makeup is so subtle that you can't even tell the person is wearing makeup (although I do like the crazy makeup from time to time.... but I'm talking more of a daily basis type thing).

Very much agreed llama112!

I'm also going to add in a woman's personal style. Women who can dress Classy & Sexy with their own originality are a huge plus! This often requires not wearing a butt load of make-up. It's even more brownie points if a woman doesn't spend a lot of money finding a nice style. In actuality, you really don't have to blow a lot of dough to look good.

There are some many generic girls who dress like sluts & they all act and look the same (you see them in clubs all the time). This is just another form of being generic.

I've probably met countless bleach blonde haired women with overly done tans, too much make-up, similar styles, and similar personalities. Hobbies & Interest are often: Shopping, Texting & listening to Drake. Wow! You're so interesting :)

Oh & these chicks like to Twerk!

Twerking is the most unattractive body movement a woman can do. I'm always reminded of Miley Cyrus when I see a woman twerking.

Miley Cyrus = Yuk

as long as it's not shitty or over the top, it doesn't bother me. as others have mentioned, if the surgeon did a good job you won't notice the surgery.

i put in a lot of time and effort at the gym to get my body the way i want it. i'd be a raging hypocrite if i begrudged someone else's efforts to modify theirs.

as long as it's not shitty or over the top, it doesn't bother me. as others have mentioned, if the surgeon did a good job you won't notice the surgery.

i put in a lot of time and effort at the gym to get my body the way i want it. i'd be a raging hypocrite if i begrudged someone else's efforts to modify theirs.

Excellent point.

There's no doubt that the gym is more natural and takes more discipline. But they're both about making one's body look the way one wants. I don't find it attractive when a woman gets big, unnatural breast implants in order to get attention. But if someone wants to improve the shape of a nose or breasts that they're really not happy with and they find a good surgeon to do it, I say more power to them.

My breasts used to be like this by nature's hand (perfect breasts on both sides of the family):

tumblr_krwh5g5Zeq1qzyy9bo1_500.jpg

In fact, they used to be like that with soft nipples, or firmer than that.

Now, because I've been too lazy to wear a bra, or didn't feel I've needed one, they've started to sag a bit and I don't know what to do about it. Don't really want to have cosmetic surgery for that. Think exercises/skin-firming would be a better option.

It's annoying not to have perfect breasts, though, I need to find a good bra.

Last edited:
Yea, but both my mother and my father's mother had perfect breasts, so I was priviliged and should have taken more care of them. They look perfect when I lie down but when I stand up they sag a little. But at least I wasn't as unfortunate as my sister who also inherited the big hips but has a smaller upper body/flatter chest. Genetics are strange like that, it's the pure luck of the draw.

Personally I like real breasts but lots of girls feel that they are too small on top so good luck to them. And then are butt implants ... okay fine too.
Face: finer nose, thicker lips, face lift, removal of folds round the eyes. Great. Fine make sure you are still presentable.
The only thing is that some people start to get a face that looks like something out of a comic book.
And what about having your labia done? Labia corrections are increasingly popular these days.
I think is a bit absurd, especially because I rather like big labia, but there's many a girl who feels insecure about them.
I've often thought about making myself look more feminine. I would require a nose job. bone shaving on my forehead, a jaw correction, a tuck to make my upper lip look shorter, and collagen in my lips.
I would have to have a boob job and butt implants, as well as the lowest ribs removed to give me a more pronounced waist. Fortunately I have small hands but my feet and upper arms would still give me away.
Others (not me) would require a tracheal shave to get rid of the adam's apple. So next time you see a hot looking "shemale" just add up what it all costs.

Last edited:
Yea, but both my mother and my father's mother had perfect breasts, so I was priviliged and should have taken more care of them. They look perfect when I lie down but when I stand up they sag a little. But at least I wasn't as unfortunate as my sister who also inherited the big hips but has a smaller upper body/flatter chest. Genetics are strange like that, it's the pure luck of the draw.

Actually, you do know smaller breast are hot to. To be honest, breast size doesn't matter.