• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women having Cosmetic Surgrey, Breast Implants.. Yay or Nay?

Do you find Plastic Surgery attractive?

• Yes - the faker the better

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • No - au natural is best

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • I don't care I will fuck anything that moves

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Teabag Johnny

Bluelighter
Face lifts, nose jobs, and even breast implants... Yay or Nay?

Anyone here find women more attractive after getting surgical operations done to them? I tend to reject women as a mate from the start after knowing this. It's some kind of subconscious thing that turns me off to them. I don't even like women who wear too much make-up or hair spray.
I know it sounds shaddy, and it's hard to explain, but it's just my Cup of Tea.

What do you think?

Could Pokerface or llama2000 make this a poll for me? That would be great, thanks...

If it's not because they've been involved in an accident or illness then I feel the same way. And again I also feel more attraction for women without massive amounts of makeup. Current partner doesn't have completely clear skin for various reasons, but I find her totally sexy as she is.. I don't know if I'd feel that if she tried to cover herself up.

Face lift ? No. Make up does wonders. Nose job ? Maybe, if they have a fucked up nose. Breast implants ? Hell no. I like big tits, medium tits , and little bitty titties. It's all good.

If it's not because they've been involved in an accident or illness then I feel the same way. And again I also feel more attraction for women without massive amounts of makeup. Current partner doesn't have completely clear skin for various reasons, but I find her totally sexy as she is.. I don't know if I'd feel that if she tried to cover herself up.

I am the same way. I find breast implants to be a major turn off, and I also find fake tans a turn off too.

I have seen men who get silicone injected into their dick and balls and that makes a penis look grotesque. The same goes for guys who are into using a penis pump.

No I have not been with anyone male or female who has had these surgeries done. If I were with a man and he showed me his penis like that I would say something like, "Why would you get that done to your genitals?"

If you're a prostitute it's a good investment that will pay itself back.

If you're a square it just screams of a lack of self-confidence, and makes you less attractive.

Of course there are exceptions like burn victims etc.

I can see why a woman would like to have cosmetic surgery on her breasts due to insecurities that aren't size related. Lifts and other little nips and tucks are okay if that's what makes a woman more comfortable with her breasts.

I love it.

It's variety, it's hot, it's fun, but (if I had the choice) as far as when I'd actually prefer a plastic barbie girl, I'd prefer it as an occasional experience. Too me, it's nice in a sexualizing sort of way, not really something I would really think my "soul mate" was lacking.

I also have a friend who recently underwent significant plastic surgery from the stomach to the tits, thighs.. , pretty much the whole deal. She basically has a whole new body.

There are many circumstances that may lead some one to plastic surgery. And there are some very important ones, like when you get burnt or have a special need. I think it´s very superficial when it´s done for making "people hot", unless it´s their profession to be hot.

Only if they have some kind of condition, deformity, injury, medical condition, or the nipples look baby-chewed. A little bit of vanity doesn't bother me, but implants are a deal breaker.

I don't even like makeup or hair products. Like others have said, if they lose a breast to cancer or something, or become disfigured, or were born with a major disfigurement, that's different.

Hey we fall in love with what we see not with what we'd hope to see. I am turned off by obvious fake boobs and they are all obvious.

I am bisexual and obviously have my tits done. I do not like real tits on other women they remind me of floppy bags of fat. Nose jobs...well let's just say if you can tell someone has had a nose job then it wasn't done very well.

I believe you need to have plenty of money and be very lucky to have them done so naturally.