L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

ā¤ļø Welcome Guest! ā¤ļø

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women getting off

dec is my pretty............girl ~eyes cross and begins to whistle
Robi can do what she wants she got the golden ticket
orgasm is not the most important, sure is a bonus, its the journey not the destination, so many ways to make love and for some females if they focus on orgasm too much , can be harder to achieve, i hope the electric bills arent too high for vibe enthusiasts, or maybe they have stock in Duracell. Female arousal use to be called hysteria, we have cum along way baby, why vibes were invented cos the doctors arms would get tired
Yeah but i just enjoy it how intense ur orgasms.can get. Its a shame without. any partner would want you to feel that good

Robi can do what she wants she got the golden ticket

Yeah but i just enjoy it how intense ur orgasms.can get. Its a she.without. any partner would want you to feel that goof.
true that, i would never give up to please a lover to climax, i have a strong neck, but id get insecure sometimes if she couldn't, lesbians sometimes have to take turns, and id tell my girls, its ok you dont have to pls me always, cos she be all post orgasm and wanna cuddle and make food often, guess better then turning over and snoring , but that ok too, my job was done when she was satiated and off to dream land, not even going to share sex at the job or theater, or family functions,,,, now they make vibrators more quite now, in my day they were teeth chattering, TV messing, neighbors hearing........good lawd, times are a changin

true that, i would never give up to please a lover to climax, i have a strong neck, but id get insecure sometimes if she couldn't, lesbians sometimes have to take turns, and id tell my girls, its ok you dont have to pls me always, cos she be all post orgasm and wanna cuddle and make food often, guess better then turning over and snoring , but that ok too, my job was done when she was satiated and off to dream land, not even going to share sex at the job or theater, or family functions,,,, now they make vibrators more quite now, in my day they were teeth chattering, TV messing, neighbors hearing........good lawd, times are a changin
The neighbors still can hear šŸ˜„

Yeah takes lots of work to fully please a woman sexually i totally understand. Also even the slightest issue might cause a total failure to relax for her.

constant vibration can desensitize some women's clitoris`s, and make it more difficult to climax, via digital stimulation, or the tongue during oral sex, different for everyone but it can be hard to come with a partner if no vibrator is available if thats what you are accustomed to, those gadgets tickle me too much, would have to peel me off the ceiling to get me back down into bed and contend with business
Season 6 Gay GIF by Paramount+
Yep. I love the vibrator because it does the trick every time. I just kinda wish I could still get off without it. šŸ˜•

Yep. I love the vibrator because it does the trick every time. I just kinda wish I could still get off without it. šŸ˜•
i know sweetheart,,a women i knew wanted to be able to climax again w/o a vibe, what i suggested cos it worked for another.....this might be harsh, but it comes from a place of love, go w/o orgasm for a month or so, then, use fingers, tease self and bring self to the edge and stop, do this for a good week, and i bet you will come again w/o a vibe....some men are intimidated by toys (not all , so settle down guys) they feel like they arent adequate or , theres something wrong with YOU, vibe O`s are good, but quick for many, other ways of climaxing can make it longer and stronger,,,but again there are so many variables that i cant speak for all clits, but hey give it a try.........

Last edited:
Vibrator on the clit with one hand, fingers inside and rubbing the g spot with the other.
Tbf i used to get girls off without even touching the clit and just rubbing that g spot, but do both at the same time and you cant fail, especially if you have something in the ass at the same time (aka a butt plug or my schlong) šŸ˜ šŸ’¦

I'm horny now lol
Well. Just look at you STUD. Maybe your technique and prowess in the bedroom could solve your cash flow problems if marketed right! :ROFLMAO:

i know sweetheart,,a women i knew wanted to be able to climax again w/o a vibe, what i suggested cos it worked for another.....this might be harsh, but it come from a place of love, go w/o orgasm for a month or so, then, use fingers, tease self and bring self to the edge and stop, do this for a good week, and i bet you will come again w/o a vibe....some men are intimidated by toys (not all , so settle down guys) they feel like they arent adequate or , theres something wrong with YOU, vibe O`s are good, but quick for many, other ways of climaxing can make it longer and stronger,,,but again there are so many variables that i cant speak for all clits, but hey give it a try.........
I think thats solid advice.
I am so glad you pointed this out before it went any further. I was going to respond on your behalf with similar information.:ROFLMAO:
Just cuz I like flowers.
Don't be so sexist guys :ROFLMAO:

So Iā€™m a woman who has to use a vibrator to reach orgasm. I use it during sex with my man and when I masturbate. It works like a charm every time. Since the vibrator was introduced to me I canā€™t even recall the days before I had it. I canā€™t remember if I used to cum just using my fingers to stimulate my clit.
Ladies, what are your experiences with this?
I know this is for the ladies. And for fuck sure not a discussion I'd, as a rule, get involved in.

Not to spoil the fun but just some observations from a man's (my) point of view and maybe some food for thought:

I'd caution against it should it become a substitute for your partner (man). Not only could it make him feel inadequate and useless: but you could get too used to it as in desensitised to the real thing.

I tell you if it was me and I knew you were in the mood: I'd make sure I had a fresh set of batteries on me at all times. And when it came time I'd hand you the batteries and say "here: knock yourself out and have fun".:ROFLMAO: And just to be a cunt: make sure that they're actually old batteries but re-packaged! :ROFLMAO:

Best analogy I can give without being a total idiot: it's like fucking with Cocaine. Takes years to get back to baseline. And anything and everything in-between is '"meh".