L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women getting off

Sweet Jane78

Bluelighter
So I’m a woman who has to use a vibrator to reach orgasm. I use it during sex with my man and when I masturbate. It works like a charm every time. Since the vibrator was introduced to me I can’t even recall the days before I had it. I can’t remember if I used to cum just using my fingers to stimulate my clit.
Ladies, what are your experiences with this?

If you want all the right places stimulated at the sametime ya gonna have to bring in something unless ya man has extra limbs or ya into octopus sex

Yeah I fell for this didnt I....it would be me in here lmao

Ugh...dunno bout this but

And you are a woman? Somethings a little off here....maybe its me lol idk

But I am down...could be fun

Whatcha wanna know?
Yes, I’m a woman. I wanted to see what other women had to say. Do others only get off when they use a vibrator? Or are there many who are able to stimulate their clit enough to reach orgasm using just their fingers. Maybe I should have made a poll. I’m new here, though so don’t know how to do that quite yet.

Vibrator on the clit with one hand, fingers inside and rubbing the g spot with the other.
Tbf i used to get girls off without even touching the clit and just rubbing that g spot, but do both at the same time and you cant fail, especially if you have something in the ass at the same time (aka a butt plug or my schlong) 😁 💦

I'm horny now lol

I know you're reaching out to the ladies but I've experienced this with at least two partners who were at least honest about it. Fair play for being honest enough with your partner(s) to share this and get off.
In my experience a vibrator can be great fun in the bedroom, and it's quite impressive how many times some women can orgasm! Makes me a bit jealous tbh!

Yes
I know you're reaching out to the ladies but I've experienced this with at least two partners who were at least honest about it. Fair play for being honest enough with your partner(s) to share this and get off.
In my experience a vibrator can be great fun in the bedroom, and it's quite impressive how many times some women can orgasm! Makes me a bit jealous tbh!
Yes, vibrators are awesome!

Come on guys, let's not be so pessimistic. This is actually a known thing amongst women, so even if you think it may be someone trolling, it's still an interesting point to talk about as I know for a fact some women struggle to climax through straight intercourse alone. Either that or I'm just shit in bed...

We're more likely to put people off posting by assuming that people are trolling just because they ask a frank question about sex!

Come on guys, let's not be so pessimistic. This is actually a known thing amongst women, so even if you think it may be someone trolling, it's still an interesting point to talk about as I know for a fact some women struggle to climax through straight intercourse alone. Either that or I'm just shit in bed...

We're more likely to put people off posting by assuming that people are trolling just because they ask a frank question about sex!
Thank you for that.

constant vibration can desensitize some women's clitoris`s, and make it more difficult to climax, via digital stimulation, or the tongue during oral sex, different for everyone but it can be hard to come with a partner if no vibrator is available if thats what you are accustomed to, those gadgets tickle me too much, would have to peel me off the ceiling to get me back down into bed and contend with business
Season 6 Gay GIF by Paramount+

Last edited:
constant vibration can desensitize some women's clitoris`s, and make it more difficult to climax, via digital stimulation, or the tongue during oral sex, different for everyone but it can be hard to come with a partner if no vibrator is available if thats what you are you are accustomed to, those gadgets tickle me too much, would have to peel me off the ceiling to get me back down into bed and contend with business
Season 6 Gay GIF by Paramount+
Good point. Ive been talking to a bunch of girls before that.this is really unhealthy and makes actual sex essentially pointless unless u use a vibrator too.

Rly bad idea

i suggest suggest sitting on the washing machine on spin cycle, titrate from the hitachi wand. a slow come down so you dont have WDs from the rabbit or some fan dangled new contraption
Jane Fonda Vibrator GIF by NETFLIX
Just feel bad for the girls that cant cum anymore no matter how good the sex is 😅 and then thinking abojt the fact that.its not uncommon. Just sad. Treat ur pussies better, ladies. The washing machine is a good place to start 😍

Just feel bad for the girls that cant cum anymore no matter how good the sex is 😅 and then thinking abojt the fact that.its not uncommon. Just sad. Treat ur pussies better, ladies. The washing machine is a good place to start 😍
I want to get you off, for what it's worth.

Even if you're a robot, I want to stick a finger in your butt. German Girls, mmmmmm fuck-yes...

orgasm is not the most important, sure is a bonus, its the journey not the destination, so many ways to make love and for some females if they focus on orgasm too much , can be harder to achieve, i hope the electric bills arent too high for vibe enthusiasts, or maybe they have stock in Duracell. Female arousal use to be called hysteria, we have cum along way baby, why vibes were invented cos the doctors arms would get tired