• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Withdrawl help please??

I thought about kratom, but i have trust issues. Its just hard for me to take something the fda hasn't even approved for consumption, so the companys it comes from isn't evaluated let alone safe, intill someone can prove me wrong lol.

sorry for rambling and any typos again i havent slept in 3 days good luck buddy

i just spent my entire morning giving you a detailed guide for withdrawals as i am currently withdrawing myself from abusing meth and heroin on and off for two years along with all my personal expierence wiith gabapentin and seroquel. i also went to great lengths to encourage you ..... seriously 3 days no sleep im burnt out this is what i did all morning upon making an account and stumbling across your post. my fingers hurt and i am so dissapointed. cause i accidentalky earsed it. but maybe itbwas a good thing cause im strung out and it mightve not made a whole lotta sense. anyways i invested a whole lot of tine into you even if yiu didnt see it so keep me updated on how youre doing buddy maybe ill feel helpful again in a little while remind me to tell you good luck hope that xannie and gabapentin help you out there stay hydrated stay away from negative people and self perceptions its not just some hippie bs mentality and artitude have a huge impact. eat some food try trutry to sleep again remind me sp i can inform you on what i do when i withdrawal. sending love and wishful thinking your way may the dope gods give you an easy detox stay safe nugget

I thought about kratom, but i have trust issues. Its just hard for me to take something the fda hasn't even approved for consumption, so the companys it comes from isn't evaluated let alone safe, intill someone can prove me wrong lol.

Well , research a little ...... Like coco leaves and cannabis , it's been consumed for thousands of years now ...... And so happens to be consumed for the sake of which you are in need of , think of all the synthetic "FDA approved" crap you have ingested getting to this point .... Look into it at least , it really is a major help

Thanks...todays been tough Sweating chills shits. And omfg the back back. Havent took any sort of medicine yet. Ima see how bad it gets, i literally hate benzos with a passion, so im just going to take them if i absolutely have to. And havent took any gaba, i will tonight. I just hit the 24 hour mark so i have a long way to go

Death can result from alcohol and benzodiazepine wd due to seizure activity, as far as i know that is the only wd in and of itself that can result in death.

I'm on another that can result in death. You can add certain beta-blockers to that list, as they can result in a heart attack if not taken. Rarely abused in the sense of recreation, but often used by musicians and stage performers to stop physical symptoms of anxiety, off label, as it is primarily a blood pressure medication.

Propranolol and clonazepam are the two medications I have on my medical bracelet, because if both were stopped cold turkey, I could end up in a nasty way. My use of alcohol, while not binge, but long term, would fortunately be thwarted by the combo. Without those, though, palpitations and seizures could get ugly.

/Working on weaning off the clonazepam
//Stuck on the propranolol for life, but at least it stops my panic attacks and does so without major daily side effects

EDIT: I should also state that I don't have high blood pressure, so it's purely that my body is addicted to propranolol that it can result in dangerous withdrawal if stopped suddenly, and create strong palpitations and irregular heart beat when removed from the system.

Last edited:
Well, i slipped up, in my first post i mentioned i had a couple norcos. Well the pain got so bad i decided to take a norco 5-325, but it didnt phase my symtoms I'm guessing because i take the stronger stuff. So should i consider this a relapse, will it set me back like in terms of physical withdrawl timeline?

Well, i slipped up, in my first post i mentioned i had a couple norcos. Well the pain got so bad i decided to take a norco 5-325, but it didnt phase my symtoms I'm guessing because i take the stronger stuff. So should i consider this a relapse, will it set me back like in terms of physical withdrawl timeline?

Nah , it shouldn't at all ..... You prob knew it wouldn't help , now ya' know thou - try some ibuprofen maybe ?
Gaba will help take it off your mind .....

Gaba can help with some wirhdraw issues but I don't believe with the level your at you will find much relief, hate to say that.
I don't think that was fair for me to say..when I run out of meds two to three days early I do rely on my gaba,I'm on a much higher dose, 800mg 3× daily, add naproxim sodium and I'm ok for those couple days but I know I'm getting my script soon, not trying to quit

Last edited:
Ok so i went to the orthopedic today and i have 2 fractures in my spine...thats where the back pain has came from for the past couple years. It hurts really f***** bad. Ok so the doctor said i can either have surger to kinda congret the broken piece of my spine together or either give me a shot in my spine. Like holy shit that sounds like risky business. He denied me any pain medicine, sent me home in dire pain. Would you choose the pain managment side or the surgery or shot to fix the spine. Understand im in my early 20s. If they mess up my spine i could really be in trouble or if i go to pain managment ill be in a mess also. Ugh life is full of problems. Somebody give me some opinions