⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game Win at Quoting Movies!

well i killed this didn't i?

my quote is from 'just cause'. the character who says the line is played by sean connery.

it's so ridiculous it's awesome.

alasdair

well i killed this didn't i?

my quote is from 'just cause'. the character who says the line is played by sean connery.

it's so ridiculous it's awesome.

alasdair
Never seen it to get the quote :(

The problem with a game like this is it requires the players to pick memorable lines from memorable movies. One liners or obscure films are gonna be a bit hard to peg. The longer the quote the easier.

This one should be easy for all you coming of age fans out there *cough, it's just me*:
"Quit worrying Brendan; that's what the weed is for."

And if that one isn't easy, this one should be:
"You know what I like about high school girls? I keep gettin' older and they stay the same age."

Never seen it to get the quote :(

The problem with a game like this is it requires the players to pick memorable lines from memorable movies. One liners or obscure films are gonna be a bit hard to peg. The longer the quote the easier.

This one should be easy for all you coming of age fans out there *cough, it's just me*:
"Quit worrying Brendan; that's what the weed is for."

And if that one isn't easy, this one should be:
"You know what I like about high school girls? I keep gettin' older and they stay the same age."
dazed and confused.... I love blue velvet, how about... " Dewey get outta here!"

you got it. Dazed and Confused. a great movie and a great quote, even though high school girls are overrated. now please pick another one so we can guess at it.

oh, sorry. i was confused. thanks for supplying the next quote. i don't know this one, so someone else will have to get it. though i'll think on it and maybe it will come to me.

"Goodness gracious great balls of fire!" sung by a man with a mustache.

“That was some of the best flying that I’ve seen to date — right up to the part where you got killed.”

"Son, your ego is writing checks your body can't cash!"

"Two of your snot-nose jockeys did a fly-by on my tower at over 400 KNOTS! I want somebody's butt, I want it now, I've had it!"

Last edited:
^Top Gun, all of them.

“I’ll tell you what he said: he told me to forcibly insert the lifeline card into my anus!”

Last edited:
Donnie Darko

I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than slave wages. Working on my day off, the goddamn steel shutters are closed, I deal with every backward ass fuck on the planet. I smell like shoe polish. My ex-girlfriend is catatonic after fucking a dead guy. And my present girlfriend has sucked 36 dicks.

clerks. it's gotta be.
" his name is robert Paulson
his name is robert Paulson
his name is robert Paulson!!!"
I can give u another hint if u need it...

The first rule dude! C'mon - It's gotta be Fight Club

What film are these quotes from?

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"
"At my signal, unleash hell"
"Are you not entertained!?!"
"Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

The first rule dude! C'mon - It's gotta be Fight Club

What film are these quotes from?

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"
"At my signal, unleash hell"
"Are you not entertained!?!"
"Father to a murdered son. Husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
hell boy

what is this quote from

"We've got nothing here"
"Damnit!"
"No! NO! It's the job! "