Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Game Win at Quoting Movies!

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
NO CHEATING WITH GOOGLE OR SIMILAR.

Basically quote a movie and if you know the quote name the movie and then do a quote of your own. Make 'em as famous or obscure as you like.
An easy one to start us off:

"They're all gonna laugh at you!"

fun. Carrie.

"I guess I could be pretty pissed off about what happened to me, but it’s hard to stay mad when there’s so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I’m seeing it all at once, and it’s too much; my heart fills up like a balloon that’s about to burst. And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold onto it. And then it flows through me like rain, and I can’t feel anything but gratitude—for every single moment of my stupid, little life."

^I wanted to say American Beauty, but I think I'm wrong.

"Pete, it's a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart."

Ah, dang-sarn- it!👶

Next time keep it rollin' and give a few hints, if I/we are wrong on first try ;)

Ok.

Easy one...

"They're here"

Ah, dang-sarn- it!👶

Next time keep it rollin' and give a few hints, if I/we are wrong on first try ;)

Ok.

Easy one...

"They're here"
I’m at a loss... makes me think of the cave troll scene lead up in FotR.

Edit: wife guessed it was The Two Towers?

Two quotes, two films:
-"For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving. Maybe I'm going home."

-“Why does [Hashem] make us feel the questions if he's not gonna give us any answers?

Last edited:
^ Yep - spot on, Mr. Sewer!(y)

....follow on with CG's quotes, I guess?

Two quotes, two films:
-"For someone who was never meant for this world, I must confess I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it. Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star. Maybe I'm not leaving. Maybe I'm going home."

-“Why does [Hashem] make us feel the questions if he's not gonna give us any answers?