• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Will the magic ever come back? Will my mental stability come back?

Serotonin deficiency is usually marked with random bouts of anger moreso than depression. Dopamine is more associated with depression.

I’ve seen firsthand MDMA abuse and it usually manifests as random intense rage seemingly out of nowhere. As well as anxiety and an inability to deal with normal life problems. Memory is also majorly impacted. Depression doesn’t come until later on in deeper stages of abuse, likely because at that point dopamine is being effected.

This is why MDMA abuse is so sneaky, it can be hard to see until it’s too late.

-GC

Serotonin deficiency is usually marked with random bouts of anger moreso than depression. Dopamine is more associated with depression.

I’ve seen firsthand MDMA abuse and it usually manifests as random intense rage seemingly out of nowhere. As well as anxiety and an inability to deal with normal life problems. Memory is also majorly impacted. Depression doesn’t come until later on in deeper stages of abuse, likely because at that point dopamine is being effected.

-GC
Breh is getting straight MEH

wow most ive done in my 8 years using was 0. 3g and that was for me too much. With those kinda doses of course ur gonna feel monged for a while and have memory/cognitive issues. Abstain from Mdma for a good half a year at least and if u wanna use again don't push the 200+mg mark, it's unnecessary you are not gonna get higher. Just my 0.02

MDMA is QUALITY dependent, and lots of trash has been reaching the market. IE low purity/minor impurity blocking high

-GC

Mind to elaborate on "inability to deal with normal life problems."? Do you mean an innapropiate emotional response to minor issues or did you mean that literally?

I meant the former, I’ve seen it first hand. Any little problem becomes a major issue and usually is met with anger or defeat.

My buddy is currently dealing with the aftermath of such behavior towards his girl. She couldn’t understand why this normally mild mannered sweet man was all the sudden losing his cool for seemingly small reasons. They weren’t even aware of the correlation either, I pointed out to him that the time frame correlated perfectly with his MDMA abuse.

Thankfully he stopped using like that years ago but it’s still an issue.

-GC

Update: since the original post, I did 100mg on New Years and 450mg on January 24. After my January 24 crash I nearly checked myself into a mental hospital which is when I decided I must stop. I’ve not taken MDMA since January 24 and I feel better than I have in months. I’ve finally pulled out of the darkness that I thought would never end. I still feel down sometimes, but overall I am glad with the improvement. Recently, I discovered bk-MDMA/Methylone. I bought these pills online that supposedly contain 200mg of bk-mdma. Supposedly, it only releases 1/3 the serotonin of MDMA. I took 3 pills February 12 and 1.5 pills the other day. The remarkable thing with this drug is it barely has any crash at all— MDMA crash is 50 times worse. Do you guys think it’s safe for me to be using bk-MDMA , given my MDMA abuse?
also, my next planned MDMA roll is May 16. This will be 4 months since my last MDMA dose, which I think is the longest break I’ve had since 2018. I feel really good and think I can handle a mild roll on this date, but I’m concerned that it will set me back super far and that the magic won’t have returned by then. My January 24 roll was very magical , but I had to take a lot. I bought 200mg of “molly” from a stranger (I usually get good molly from my plug). and it barely did anything. It wasn’t until I redosed with a 250mg tesla pill that I started rolling SUPER hard and magically. Do you guys think the 200mg molly not working could be tolerance, or just shitty molly? Surely I’d feel something from 200mg even if not magical?
If the coronavirus isn’t over May 16 and my planned festival is cancelled, I’ll save the roll for another few months but I’m wondering whether it is okay for me to roll in May.

Last edited: