• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

will I ever be able to enjoy psychadelics? :(

Feel free to explore the world of psychedelics and other hallucinogens further, nothing but mushrooms tend to cause me to vomit.

LSD
MDA
2C-E
2C-I
2C-T-7
2C-C
4-acO-DMT
DXM (powder, syrup makes me hurl as expected.)

....None of those caused stomach discomfort for me, just pure tripping! Have fun! =D

Hm... I vomited after IV MDA, and after IM 2c-E.

I suggest to the OP to make mushroom tea - this should help eliminate a great deal of the nausea.

Yeah i always considered dxm a dirty drug i should try that out since i acctully enjoyed ket. Is ket on a different level then dxm ? more intense or what?

IMO ketamine is actually enjoyable, DXM isn't.

Others will disagree.

MDA is amazing...

but on mushrooms, once you've started to trip, throwing up [purging] may help your nausea a lot.

fresh ginger will help nausea more than you'd expect...and nausea firmly associated with mushrooms for many.

i've never really gotten nausea from lsd, try that?

i agree with the things said such as pepto, promethazine, and especially making tea. but what i would recommend that hasn't bee mentioned is making a shroom sandwich!! (cause i don't know how to make tea and this might just be easier)

1)grind up your shrooms (does have to be fine at all, you can just used the top half of a 3-stage grinder, or a regular grinder)

2)make a peanut-butter sandwich (with peanut butter on both slices of bread)

3)put the mushies in the middle and go to town man

grinding them and combining them with a snack helps nausea, taste, and digestion (hence helping nausea). i know other kids that just can't keep shrooms down too, so i'm sure there are alot of people in the same boat as you.

First of all, there are scores of different psychedelics out there, so never fear, there is always a right psychedelic for you.

Second of all, there are OTC and household nausea remedies out there.

Third of all, Eat a tiny bit before you dose. Have a fruit, have a few crackers, etc. Fill your stomach up a little bit but not to much.

Shroom tea it is!

I have access to sketchy acid, but i don't think im hip to the not being able to make sure its legit thing..

god the peaks are always out of this world. I was a passenger in a minivan goin down the curvy road listening to pop lock and drop it and the music was alll slowed down while the road was rippling side to side...

i was so freaked out! hhaa well kind of. i had my cell phone upside down trying to call someone the entire time while my friend in the backseat(who was trippin too) was just laughing his ass off at me trying to call someone with the phone flipped!

boy it was a trip.

shroooooom teaaaa way excited now.

Ive done mushrooms 3 times, and gotten horrible stomach aches 2 out of the 3. But you should definitely try acid I prefer it to shrooms alot and it has never made me sick at all, except for maybe a headache the next day.