• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Will a Dopamine Antagonist reduce the stimulating effects caused by Dissociatives?

One thing that occurred to me. Taking dopamine antagonists might well turn experiences cold and possibly really unpleasant. The thing that makes dissociative experiences spiritual is the euphoria, mediated by D2 receptors, in the nucleus accumbens. That euphoria, which sometimes becomes ecstatic reverie, is what makes the experience so significant and life changing.

any experiences with anything else than the usual ketone. wiki features an older ach with a methyl group attached. im not sure but i believe i got the oxime sold of o-pce once. not that great. feels like glue in your brain.
Like cold, dark and joyless? DCK, O-PCE & tiletamine I would call somewhat joyless. 3-methoxy (& possibly 3-F) make for the most euphoric ACHs, IME.

Like cold, dark and joyless? DCK, O-PCE & tiletamine I would call somewhat joyless. 3-methoxy (& possibly 3-F) make for the most euphoric ACHs, IME.

i tend to the following. dck and o-pce are a bit bland compared to say ketamine, but solid dissos especially in combination. tce (desoxy tiletamime) was way better, more in the ballpark of ketamine which is my favorite ach. 3meo-pcp i found a bit dark but liked it, it has its character id say. 3Cl-PCP was dull and without any use. and the o-pce oxime (which i got from a nl vendor, one of the bigger ones, still in business) was just ok. as i said, felt like glue in your brain.

and there was a really weird ach sold out of poland years ago to me as mxe. got it 2 times. short duration, really sick headspace and not that potent but it seemed to be an ach. i tend to 3-isopropyl instead of 3methoxy. took it nasally multiple times and when it started it felt kinda like it makes woooov in your brain. it was somewhat silly but something special. shop is closed by now, the owner is dead for all i know, he was german.

i tend to the following. dck and o-pce are a bit bland compared to say ketamine, but solid dissos especially in combination. tce (desoxy tiletamime) was way better, more in the ballpark of ketamine which is my favorite ach. 3meo-pcp i found a bit dark but liked it, it has its character id say. 3Cl-PCP was dull and without any use. and the o-pce oxime (which i got from a nl vendor, one of the bigger ones, still in business) was just ok. as i said, felt like glue in your brain.

and there was a really weird ach sold out of poland years ago to me as mxe. got it 2 times. short duration, really sick headspace and not that potent but it seemed to be an ach. i tend to 3-isopropyl instead of 3methoxy. took it nasally multiple times and when it started it felt kinda like it makes woooov in your brain. it was somewhat silly but something special. shop is closed by now, the owner is dead for all i know, he was german.
Weird substitution, an isopropyl for a methoxy: not the same size, no atom with lone pairs

Well the N-isopropyl was by far the most active monosubstitution. I got it from the QSAR of PCP analogues. I tried the N-ethyl but it was almost inactive. The ortho-F has been seen in other 1,2-diphenylethylamine NMDA antagonist/DRI compounds. I know OF the chemist and I know they are very thorough.

As I understand it, the methoxy was used because the chemists we used were unable to place a -Cl or -F at the ortho. Some deaths were associated with methoxyphenidine. I do not know why but I was not involved with it. As I said, they had 250L of piperidine... so they claimed they couldn't make the N-isopropyl because isopropylamine has a low BP. If you check the patent reference I gave, it's a RT route and almost quantitative. They were sent it.... but they had spend £££ of piperidine. I hate that. People who put money before quality.

BTW the thiane analogues of PCP have surfaced in the USA.

Well the N-isopropyl was by far the most active monosubstitution. I got it from the QSAR of PCP analogues. I tried the N-ethyl but it was almost inactive. The ortho-F has been seen in other 1,2-diphenylethylamine NMDA antagonist/DRI compounds. I know OF the chemist and I know they are very thorough.

As I understand it, the methoxy was used because the chemists we used were unable to place a -Cl or -F at the ortho. Some deaths were associated with methoxyphenidine. I do not know why but I was not involved with it. As I said, they had 250L of piperidine... so they claimed they couldn't make the N-isopropyl because isopropylamine has a low BP. If you check the patent reference I gave, it's a RT route and almost quantitative. They were sent it.... but they had spend £££ of piperidine. I hate that. People who put money before quality.

BTW the thiane analogues of PCP have surfaced in the USA.
I mean, piperidine is a monitored precursor, these days, so they could have just hung onto it.