• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Will 1200mg Tramadol+6mg xanax + half a litre of vodka make me never wake up?

Hey whats the end game here?
Also how old are you?
Posts just seem juvenile (no offense) but we are not here to help fry your brain or aid in damaging your physical being.
So... wtf gives?
:unsure:

I would really urge reaching out for some help. I have seen plenty of people think that they want to end it, make attempts and just end up still alive and in a much worse position medically.
tramadol and booze and benzos are definitely going to cause problems on the other end, coming off of them if you continue taking them.
Depression, anxiety and other mental problems respond WELL to good psychotherapy. i would urge OP to avail themselves of all the resources around them. I need to fire off emails to find trauma therapy today.

i've never tried a single opiate. I did 10mg of xanax with 1,5litres of vodka yesterday yet here i am... Will this combo work? I got more tramadol somewhere but i can't find it.
You trying to die on us ? Your name Vocko seems Like you might be my Neighbor (ex yugoslavia) feel free to pm me brotherman... I did what you are asking but fuck it , its waste of good drugs XD devide that shit for few good Nights or good binge 🤘🤘🤘

Now i can see why People close to me in life are sceared for me :s since what op wrote is Nothing strange or New to me only thing that pokes me is never waking up part... Fuck that emo shit man , life is beutiful if you so choose (drugs only make it better) so my advice is to use forth/third of what u Got and keep rest for another awsome Night/day

Not advice, but I'd rather OP take a lower dose of those drugs recreationally and try to look on the bright side of things even if he can't see it. Life is difficult, but you are a unique being, no one else saw through your eyes, your memories and your whole image of life is an illusion, they are memories, but the past can no longer be changed, you can only focus on now, and whatever you want to achieve, if you move, you can achieve anything. A few years ago I used to come to bluelight to talk to people about my addiction, and even though I'm still addicted and using multiple drugs I'm not so hard on myself anymore because of it. There is functional use and recreational use of everything.
OP seek professional help, but trust yourself, you will achieve great things

You will probably wake up. It's only going to make things worse for you. We have a lot of resources here that are really brilliant. A lot of us who were really addicted and not well have felt the way that you feel now and they're able to get better. It's totally possible. I've seen people diagnosed as paranoid schizophrenic/bipolar who were, in reality just heavy, heavy poly-drug users and once they started trying to get better, they turned out to be a normal, good person. There is a normal, good person inside of you as well. You just have to chip away to get to it.