• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Health Wich are the best movies to watch under psychedelics ?

Anything very visual with a loose plot. Like any of Roberto Minervini's films, Koji Wakamatsu's Cycling Chronicles: Landscapes That the Boy Saw, um, if you have an interest in Soundcloud rap at all, Crestone is a nice documentary to throw on while tripping.

Baraka [1992]

2-4515ab9942f6184f285ffad32d629012.jpg

Baraka is a documentary film with no narrative or voice-over. It explores themes via a compilation of natural events, life, human activities and technological phenomena shot in 24 countries. Not to be missed.

Last edited:
Baraka [1992]

2-4515ab9942f6184f285ffad32d629012.jpg

Baraka is a documentary film with no narrative or voice-over. It explores themes via a compilation of natural events, life, human activities and technological phenomena shot in 24 countries.

This is great. Some amazing shots, and great quality for 1992.

I've been to that spot in Big Sur @11:35 very cool

Microcosmos [1996]

EB19970110REVIEWS701100303AR.jpg

A co-production of France, Switzerland, Italy and the United Kingdom, Microcosmos showcases interactions of the tiny creatures all around us that we never see. Unbelievable!

Last edited:
I'm thinking of dosing a little bit for Dune 2. Get a seat dead center and up pretty close, and a little bit of spice to turn it up.

I'm thinking of dosing a little bit for Dune 2. Get a seat dead center and up pretty close, and a little bit of spice to turn it up.
I can't wait for that moment but again who's waiting if we are constantly tripping?

Enter the void was great on ket

Tape 2001
Interstellar
Lux Aeterna
Zero Theorem
Koyaanisqatsi

Last edited: