WI, Milwaukee - 12.31.08 - Stellar Spark 6 w/Crystal Method - 16 to dance, 21+ drink

Honestly you guys, you'd be better off sticking with Ohio. There hasn't been a very good buzz about this years Stellar Spark, where as NYE in Dayton will (I'm sure) be hot.

Roc Raida has been switched with Rob Swift, and Crystal Method's DJ sets are aweful. The only entertaining part of their DJ sets is when they get really drunk and start almost passing out. By that point though they are already trainwrecking, so you are hoping they will pass out.

To each their own though I guess. Not hating, just sharing some thoughts.

you do realize how far Ohio is far from Chicago dont you? & im really not sure how interested anyone is in your opinion of Crystal Method. thanks for trying to try deter people from going........

you do realize how far Ohio is far from Chicago dont you? & im really not sure how interested anyone is in your opinion of Crystal Method. thanks for trying to try deter people from going........

It's not just my opinion though.
Read what people have to say about them on some of the Chicago boards. They will tell you the same thing.

And thank you, for reminding me why I never post on message boards anymore.
I try to give you guys some advice so you are not disappointed and I get comments about cross promotion.

I hope everyone has fun at whatever event they end up at on NYE.

^^^^ the party you speak of is the same price , doesent serve alcohol , is in a venue & area nobody from Chicago has experience with & the headliner is Angel Alanis8)

fwiw, i've never been to a party in milwaukee on nye, regardless of who's headlining, and been disappointed. there are loads of other worthwhile djs playing this event who are old school, midwest favorites. have fun guys. :)

And thank you, for reminding me why I never post on message boards anymore.
I try to give you guys some advice so you are not disappointed and I get comments about cross promotion.

because that's what you did, you cross promoted your event, and while i agree with your comment about crystal method, that doesn't mean the whole party is going to suck. and please get over yourself. either take your ball and go home, or stop cross promoting. milwaukee is about an hour away from chicago, dayton is not. it's a long, monotonous drive.

I didn't see anything on the lineup for Dayton that interests me. I'm sure there would be plenty to enjoy, but neither my girlfriend or I are able to commit the time to drive there and back.

Alright, new years is drawing closer.. Who's going for sure? I'm about 80% sure I'll be up there..

ATTN: Hotel rooms are selling out fast. If you want to book a room make sure you do it soon.

Double Tree Hotel

nyecrowd.jpg

nyecrowd2.jpg

nyecrowd3.jpg

bought our tickets and booked the room @ doubletree today.

anyone staying at the hotel too?

i wish we had a meet-up point & time in the party so everybody knows who the BLers are!

ill be the guy wearing Cubs shit in Milwaukee ......... im sure 100 other people will be to :D:D

1:00 = we pack the chill room with BLers. Unless Crystal Method is up.....

Sound good to N E one? ^

Suggestions?

that would be cool. i will be wearing a black shirt with a small green space invaders character.

I'll prolly be wearing all black, black phat pants black dress shirt, red hair...

It's still up in the air for me if i'm going or not.