• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Why's Gabapentin so good for H withdrawal

Cos it affects.gaba and must affect somenooiste receptor somehow atleast pregabalin does as the effects are too good for a tablet bk otnmeant to get you high. Gabapentin has a horrible withdrawal I felt insane from three.konth constant abuse cut down t ok hundred mg a day j still don't feel right now a days beerbhelped since
Pregabalin and bsclofen are also very good for withdrawal shame j got s pregab tolerance

Agreed in fact if you can get somas get those they are amazing

Got a funny look by doctor when asked for them jotnim the uk

They were everywhere in the us untill about 5 years ago or so now they are impossible to find the easiest way to get them though is go to a centra care or hospital er (centra care more likely to prescribe them) but go for lower back pain and say you can barely get outta bed and reference that once before you were prescribed somas for your back a couple years ago that's how I got a script but my back was really fucked up

Cos it affects.gaba and must affect somenooiste receptor somehow atleast pregabalin does as the effects are too good for a tablet bk otnmeant to get you high. Gabapentin has a horrible withdrawal I felt insane from three.konth constant abuse cut down t ok hundred mg a day j still don't feel right now a days beerbhelped since
Pregabalin and bsclofen are also very good for withdrawal shame j got s pregab tolerance

Clearly, Jesus Christ, please use some punctuation and spellcheck. I have brain freeze just sitting through this lol.