TDS Why you should rotate sites (nsfw pics)

Shame cause I could insta hit any spot of it
That's what my one was like, there was many many times it looked like the first photo, 30+ pin marks, and healed fine.
We all know we should rotate, but it's just toooo easy to go back to the favorite/easiest, as time is always a factor once you've loaded the rig.
For a good year+ mine was my cephalics up the biceps, plenty of times i counted 40-50 marks from a few day speed/k bender, and they healed, before finally giving up.
RIP THE FALLEN

It's been 8 years since my last IV binge with mkat. I miss it,still, the wee fluterry/lovey feeling in my heart but eventually I nearly died one time needle stuck in my arm an went red/purple so I stopped it completely one day. Probably best decision I made. There's a vein in my right hand that collapsed and it burnt like fuck I think I was using too much citric at the time luckily don't have a scar just a faint pink mark. Seen my ex destroy his veins to where he couldn't get a hit and the old chestnut of the smack solidifying in the needle. Twas a bit grim. Although I did nearly fuck my nose beforehand because of how much shit I was snorting then I started to IV the meph and once I did I couldn't go back to snorting it just wasn't the same.

It's been 8 years since my last IV binge with mkat. I miss it,still, the wee fluterry/lovey feeling in my heart but eventually I nearly died one time needle stuck in my arm an went red/purple so I stopped it completely one day. Probably best decision I made. There's a vein in my right hand that collapsed and it burnt like fuck I think I was using too much citric at the time luckily don't have a scar just a faint pink mark. Seen my ex destroy his veins to where he couldn't get a hit and the old chestnut of the smack solidifying in the needle. Twas a bit grim. Although I did nearly fuck my nose beforehand because of how much shit I was snorting then I started to IV the meph and once I did I couldn't go back to snorting it just wasn't the same.
I never IVd mephedrone, sniffed and ate an inhumane amount though for sure.
My friend used to IV it, i wasnt into pins back then. He stopped IVing it because he began to bleed from his ear once after a big hit, wtf 😳

I heard its pretty insane in the vein 😈

Yeah it was. Lol. I was naive and didn't know how to do it/scared and I think the time my vein got fucked was because of something else cause I'm sure the kat dissolved in water now that i think about it? I was clueless about it and hadn't expected to ever even try that method but I tried mdma first IV and it was alright but preferred orally. Then again I was letting my other half at the time put stuff in me that made me feel good as I didn't and still don't to an extent have a clue.... could have technically been anything with the citric defo time with citric, I'm sure i tried meth as well as others of 🐱 family. I wish I knew what I was taking lol but I trusted him and I still do and it was a lot of fun at the time. Always used my own needles though and the time I had it hanging out my arm I had just started to trust myself to do it myself.

Cannot believe that about your mates ear bleeding 😧 but I can at the same time... Do u know how? Fucked up anyways... I turned in to Lisa Simpson as in bright yellow🙈 have you heard of the brainfart 😆

Last edited: