• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why the needle changes everything

Why is the needle so addicting. Even the process of setting it up and preparing it and then drawing the blood, it does something to your brain and you can’t wait for the next . This is what makes a junkie! I remember doing my first jab and it was on coke when I was living in Guatemala! Everything changed after that day, I never went back to snorting lines. I was full on addicted and couldn’t stop. It was a whole other level! It took over every area of my life! That’s how powerful it is. I have been in 6 treatment centres in the past 3 and a half years and still the needle calls to me! One night I had a using dream where a guy gave me a needle in my dream and I felt everything as if it was actually happening! That’s the impact it leaves on your brain! You will never forget but you will wish you never just tried it once! Addiction is cunning and baffling! It’s knows no bounds ! It steals everything from you and the drug makes you someone you don’t recognize anymore! Ive been praying for a powerful encounter with God to deliver me from the spirit behind addiction and the damage it did on my brain! I know there is life after addiction but you gotta fight hard and be deciplned in your thought life to stay clean! God is able to strengthen me spiritually to overcome but man addiction just never seems to go away once you’ve been overcome by it unless God takes it away! But you gotta want it bad enough
I haven't had a problem stopping the needle use . Some drugs I only iv'd once, other drugs longer than that. I've had drug problems, but thank God not needle problems

The last line of the Basil Rathbone's Sherlock Holmes is, "Watson, the needle". Conan Doyle was a doctor who had a massive influence in introducing forensic investigation, so he knew Holmes was using the needle before antibiotics were around: a supposedly rigorous and logical creation.
Course the needle changes everything...

Good for you that you can drop it. But are you deceiving yourself. Cuz you would put it down NEVER picking it up again.

Why is the needle so addicting. Even the process of setting it up and preparing it and then drawing the blood, it does something to your brain and you can’t wait for the next . This is what makes a junkie! I remember doing my first jab and it was on coke when I was living in Guatemala! Everything changed after that day, I never went back to snorting lines. I was full on addicted and couldn’t stop. It was a whole other level! It took over every area of my life! That’s how powerful it is. I have been in 6 treatment centres in the past 3 and a half years and still the needle calls to me! One night I had a using dream where a guy gave me a needle in my dream and I felt everything as if it was actually happening! That’s the impact it leaves on your brain! You will never forget but you will wish you never just tried it once! Addiction is cunning and baffling! It’s knows no bounds ! It steals everything from you and the drug makes you someone you don’t recognize anymore! Ive been praying for a powerful encounter with God to deliver me from the spirit behind addiction and the damage it did on my brain! I know there is life after addiction but you gotta fight hard and be deciplned in your thought life to stay clean! God is able to strengthen me spiritually to overcome but man addiction just never seems to go away once you’ve been overcome by it unless God takes it away! But you gotta want it bad enough
This is my personal advice to you about praying to God. Don't.

Making it someone else's problem instead of taking responsibility for yourself and believing that you have the power to stop being an addict on your own means you'll never get clean. You'll always have the excuse that for whatever reason God didn't answer your prayer.

This is my personal advice to you about praying to God. Don't.

Making it someone else's problem instead of taking responsibility for yourself and believing that you have the power to stop being an addict on your own means you'll never get clean. You'll always have the excuse that for whatever reason God didn't answer your prayer.
Sorry I don’t agrre