• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Why parachute meth?

I never claimed otherwise lol.. It very much is the drug itself, why I tell people to avoid, as much as they can, letting the stuff just sit inside their mouths and the importance of the parachute aspect.
Its not LSD, its just acid at that point lol. Hydrochloride salts are caustic, we all know this. But so is Coca Cola, lemonade, hot sauce, Mexican candy, the difference being meth doesn't get broken down & metabolized the way food products do, it just does its one job and gets expelled.
The tooth decay stereotype is mostly the result of destitute users just not taking care of their mouths in general. The meth habit just speeds that process along, unfortunately.
Oh, I definitely agree. I think everything that you've said jives with my limited understanding of this phenomenon. At the end of the day, Methamphetamine is an extreme drug that sets people on pretty extreme trajectories. They wake up 10 years later and they have no teeth. Poor oral hygiene would be a mark of the poor and destitute anyway, but as you have said, Meth makes all of this happen at a much faster rate.