L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why Not Go All The Way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my personal choice to save myself and wait until marriage and it is my choice if I want to do things with my partner or not. We all have choices and it is up to us to make them or not.

Yep, and if yours were actually true, they'd be hilariously misguided.

It's like trying to play lawyer with god. Claiming you haven't breached the letter of the word of the contract while completely disregarding every meaning and intention behind it. Wouldn't likely hold up in a human court, can't imagine it would in gods either.

Hypothetically speaking of course.

Way I see it it all boils down to this... If virgin meant you could go around getting fucked in the ass every day by a different guy and lay claim to virginity, then the word ceases to have any meaning worth having, it's utility is gone and no longer has any need to exist. For that reason it can't mean that. It either has a broader meaning involving sexual knowledge and experience generally, or it has no meaning and isn't worth discussing in the first place. If you don't agree with the latter, you're stuck with the former.

you have created too many threads. go to your original thread to post about your relationship please

Status
Not open for further replies.