❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why Not Go All The Way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikumiku

Ex-Bluelighter
Its been a month since my Boyfriend and I fooled around, and I brought it up to my parents, saying how I was frustrated that we hadn't done anything in a while. So then they told me, why don't you just go all the way and just have sexual intercourse? If you claim your a Virgin and your saying your doing stuff,

Oral Sex
Hand Jobs
Fingering
Groping each other
Laying next to each other in underwear, bra, boxers etc.

I am also into kinky stuff like bondage, spanking, etc. So I am fine with doing the kinky stuff and all of the other stuff I listed and sexual intercourse can be held off until marriage.

If your doing all of this, then your aren't a Virgin and you should just have sexual intercourse, so why not go all the way. To me, I hear them tell me this, and it hurts, its what you do with your partner Boyfriend, Girlfriend, to be intimate and yes I know sexual intercourse is also included, but as I have pointed out I am saving myself for marriage to have sexual intercourse, so in the mean time, I want to do these things, until then.

But they keep pushing sexual intercourse on me, and say that my Boyfriend or any other guy I date if I ever break up with this guy, may not want to wait around to have sexual intercourse or wait until marriage. No guy wants a Virgin, etc. I just don't know what to do or think anymore. I am getting tired of people pushing sex onto me.

Its been a month since my Boyfriend and I fooled around, and I brought it up to my parents, saying how I was frustrated that we hadn't done anything in a while. So then they told me, why don't you just go all the way and just have sexual intercourse? If you claim your a Virgin and your saying your doing stuff,

Oral Sex
Hand Jobs
Fingering
Groping each other
Laying next to each other in underwear, bra, boxers etc.

I am also into kinky stuff like bondage, spanking, etc. So I am fine with doing the kinky stuff and all of the other stuff I listed and sexual intercourse can be held off until marriage.

If your doing all of this, then your aren't a Virgin and you should just have sexual intercourse, so why not go all the way. To me, I hear them tell me this, and it hurts, its what you do with your partner Boyfriend, Girlfriend, to be intimate and yes I know sexual intercourse is also included, but as I have pointed out I am saving myself for marriage to have sexual intercourse, so in the mean time, I want to do these things, until then.

But they keep pushing sexual intercourse on me, and say that my Boyfriend or any other guy I date if I ever break up with this guy, may not want to wait around to have sexual intercourse or wait until marriage. No guy wants a Virgin, etc. I just don't know what to do or think anymore. I am getting tired of people pushing sex onto me.

I highly doubt that you said this to your parents, or that they bought it up.

Most people do not want to talk about sex with their parents, let alone talk about what sex acts they have done or frequently do with a partner with their parents.

But if you are doing these things they are sex acts, and you're not a virgin.

Last edited:
But if you are doing these things they are sex acts, and you're not a virgin.
A virgin is someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse.
If the OP hasn't had sexual intercourse, she is a virgin.

But I guess it really depends on your definition of "Sexual Intercourse".

She can come and live with me, I could wait. :D

Last edited:
You are one sick fuck. Stop trolling already. You aren't even funny you're just stupid and annoying.

This is gonna sound like I'm a bitch but oh well. Mikumiku you seem to have the emotional maturity of a 10 year old

I think everyone was a virgin before they had sex if I remember correctly.

I didn't count my first time because it was such a suppressed memory and was actually embarrassed to be a virgin and thought I was.

Anyways one day the oppurtunity arose and I put on a condom and well it was a much older woman and I was a young teen but it was something I wanted. I am not suggesting that. That was another weird thing.

Anyways just talk to who you are dating and honestly do not overcomplicate things as biology will kick in. If it sucks go again after ten minutes.

I am 28 almost 30 in a few years. And I have not had sexual intercourse, where the guy sticks the penis into the vagina. So yes I am a Virgin still and I am saving and waiting until marriage. And I do talk to my parents about sex and sex acts. They are the one's pushing sex on me, even though I told them I am waiting until marriage.

I am 28 almost 30 in a few years. And I have not had sexual intercourse, where the guy sticks the penis into the vagina. So yes I am a Virgin still and I am saving and waiting until marriage. And I do talk to my parents about sex and sex acts. They are the one's pushing sex on me, even though I told them I am waiting until marriage.

You can call yourself a 'virgin' all you want but if you've gotten oral sex done to you, given oral sex, and masturbated or been masturbated by someone, or done bondage/SM then you're only fooling yourself that you're a virgin. I find it difficult to believe you're really 28.

Last edited:
This poster can't be for real.

Entertaining for a few minutes though I guess.

vagiseal-494x370.jpg

You can call yourself a 'virgin' all you want but if you've gotten oral sex done to you, given oral sex, and masturbated or been masturbated by someone, or done bondage/SM then you're only fooling yourself that you're a virgin. I find it difficult to believe you're really 28.

Wait, are you saying if you masturbate you are not a virgin?

Even the fucking Pope would consider this girl a virgin

I know what I am and I am a virgin.

kinda/sort of if you want to get technical. i knew some girls in high school like this.

Would you consider someone who has only had anal sex a virgin? the hymen stays intact. so virgin right?

Would you consider someone who has only had anal sex a virgin? the hymen stays intact. so virgin right?
It really depends on your definition of "Sexual Intercourse".

But if she's had anal .... then not in the ass lol.

kinda/sort of if you want to get technical. i knew some girls in high school like this.

Fuck no.

This is the thing with playing games with the words and completely overlooking the underlying spirit of the word.

Who is a virgin, what does virgin mean? I dont know for sure but I definitely know part of the intent is to mean someone innocent, someone who's not had the experience and thus knowledge of sexual experiences with another person..

Then as far as I'm concerned. No you can't go having anal sex. Giving a guy blowjobs and pretty much everything else short of vaginal sex and be a virgin by any sense of the word that has a worthwhile meaning. Might as well not even use the word that way of you can be a huge slut getting fucked right and left by guys in the ass yet laughably claim Virginity. The word is useless the spirit of the words meaning can be so destroyed.

And as for your hymen, it's proof of nothing, the hymen can be broken in any number of ways long before a girl first has sex. She still doesn't have sexual experiences in her past, she's still a virgin.

And yes I know this threads bs trolling by the OP. I'm just discussing the meaning of virginity as a somewhat interesting subject brought up by a totally bs thread.

You wanna save yourself for marriage, fine, personally I think it's stupid. But I can't imagine gods eyes would see you getting fucked by some guy and consider you a virgin any more than mine do.

I was raped as a little girl. Was I still a virgin after that? When I first had consensual sex many years later with my first bf, did I lose my virginity then? Or was it already gone? I dont know, I dont care. Because the whole virginity subject is stupid to me. And if you can do what the OP claims in their trolling to have done, and lay claim to any form of innocence or virginity. Then it's even stupider.

Fuck no.

This is the thing with playing games with the words and completely overlooking the underlying spirit of the word.

Who is a virgin, what does virgin mean? I dont know for sure but I definitely know part of the intent is to mean someone innocent, someone who's not had the experience and thus knowledge of sexual experiences with another person..

Then as far as I'm concerned. No you can't go having anal sex. Giving a guy blowjobs and pretty much everything else short of vaginal sex and be a virgin by any sense of the word that has a worthwhile meaning. Might as well not even use the word that way of you can be a huge slut getting fucked right and left by guys in the ass yet laughably claim Virginity. The word is useless the spirit of the words meaning can be so destroyed.

And as for your hymen, it's proof of nothing, the hymen can be broken in any number of ways long before a girl first has sex. She still doesn't have sexual experiences in her past, she's still a virgin.

And yes I know this threads bs trolling by the OP. I'm just discussing the meaning of virginity as a somewhat interesting subject brought up by a totally bs thread.

You wanna save yourself for marriage, fine, personally I think it's stupid. But I can't imagine gods eyes would see you getting fucked by some guy and consider you a virgin any more than mine do.

I was raped as a little girl. Was I still a virgin after that? When I first had consensual sex many years later with my first bf, did I lose my virginity then? Or was it already gone? I dont know, I dont care. Because the whole virginity subject is stupid to me. And if you can do what the OP claims in their trolling to have done, and lay claim to any form of innocence or virginity. Then it's even stupider.

Totally agree Jess just was trying to follow OPs reasoning. Think OP def is missing the point.

Wait, are you saying if you masturbate you are not a virgin?

Even the fucking Pope would consider this girl a virgin

Reading comprehension. How does it work?

I wrote how if she's been masturbated by her boyfriend, or masturbated him that these are sex acts and no she's not a virgin even if the troll wants to pretend she is. Masturbating alone by yourself wouldn't be a loss of virginity.

I know women and men who did wait until marriage for sex as this is a part of their culture and it was their personal choice, and they only would make out and did not do any of the other sex acts the troll described.

It is my personal choice to save myself and wait until marriage and it is my choice if I want to do things with my partner or not. We all have choices and it is up to us to make them or not.

^ i think, if you were comfortable in your choice, then other people's opinions really wouldn't matter to you at all...

alasdair

Status
Not open for further replies.