• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why lift ... when it's all about the face ...

You know what I like about gay guys. They love to come. Usually in each other's presence. And they're not ashamed to admit it!

Bisexuals really are the oppressed class of the lgbtq-anon people

Also gay men who happen to have moderate to conservative political views like Dave Rubin. They'll straight pull your gay credentials for that one. You don't have a license to suck dick without a disguise

Bisexuals really are the oppressed class of the lgbtq-anon people

Also gay men who happen to have moderate to conservative political views like Dave Rubin. They'll straight pull your gay credentials for that one. You don't have a license to suck dick without a disguise
What about trans people?

Typos. I'm trying to keep up with this stimulating conversation with rat-tat-tat voice to text and yes I am trying to trigger Wolfgang but only because I appreciate him more and more

Well there's a converse to this i.e. a shit physical appearance doesn't make great personality fuckable! :ROFLMAO:
Absolutely true. That's why I said you set your priorities according to what you're after. One night stand -? Yep sure they can be annoying as fuck but I'll happily have at them if they look great. So long as they basically shut up. XD

We all age. I was gorgeous at 20, not so much at 40. It’s for this reason that people here give you a hard time. Beauty is fleeting. Personality runs deep.

What are the characteristics you value in a friend? Honesty, openness, and a person with passions? That’s what you should search for in a woman.

Certainly working out, and using face creams to inhibit wrinkles may possibly make you look better, and in turn raise your self esteem, but ultimately it lies within you, as to how you conduct yourself in social situations.

We all age. I was gorgeous at 20, not so much at 40. It’s for this reason that people here give you a hard time. Beauty is fleeting. Personality runs deep.

What are the characteristics you value in a friend? Honesty, openness, and a person with passions? That’s what you should search for in a woman.

Certainly working out, and using face creams to inhibit wrinkles may possibly make you look better, and in turn raise your self esteem, but ultimately it lies within you, as to how you conduct yourself in social situations.
Give me a 40 year-old woman over a 20 year-old every time!
Or just this time! ❤

Being physically fit is good for you tho you will have more self confidence which will make you feel more secure and girls can sense that plus it wil slim your face and tone your body which will have girls throwing themselves at you plus it's good for mental health and the body girl love a fit bod

Helpful hint on facial aging, collagen is the answer. Eat your pork rinds people (good ones, fried in lard not veg oil), chicken wings, or simply buy collagen and add it to coffee or smoothies.

-GC

So sweet, but by Southern Ca standards, I’m a 7, possibly a 7.5 on a good day by standards here. In fact, perhaps less.
You live in Australia don't you? Anyway it's a media creation that all the beautiful people have congregated in SoCal. When a matter of fact the movie industry has been in a long slow decline and if you really want to be an actor the city to move to is probably Prague Budapest Vancouver and so on