• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why lift ... when it's all about the face ...

Michael_25

Bluelighter
First up, this is not another thread by me addressing that it is the upmost importance to be physically attractive. You can be handsome as hell, but if you have the social skills and personality of a potato then you won't get far with girls. I understand that now. And I am working on my social skills right now, but I have to admit that it's harder than getting a good body!

Anyway, I guess the title holds true. Looks are primarily facial. While a good body helps, if you have a banged-up face it's going to make things a lot harder. Again, assuming your face isn't hideous, you can make progress with women if you're charismatic. I guess I'm asking this: my face ain't great, but I'm working on my body. However, I have seen some twigs with Chad facial aesthetics pull tons of women.

This post no doubt sounds contradictory. I guess it is. But, as I mentioned, I am not diminishing the importance of personality and great social skills. But you have to agree, if your face is a train wreck, no amount of muscle will save you.

Real quality women don't give a s*** how you look. Take care how you act. If you're conscientious, hard-working, loyal, have a sense of humor and are devoted husband and father. Looks don't matter except to adolescent girls. Only
what's in your heart

Depends on whether someone is after just sex or a serious relationship. Yes everyone likes a handsome / pretty face, that goes for both sexes. And sure if you're lucky enough to be good - looking in that respect you'll have it easy attracting others.
However if it's a relationship you want then personality comes into it a lot more. Plus a lot of very attractive people are also unfortunately too aware of the fact, and are often shallow and narcissistic and more in love with themselves than anyone else. I'm not really interested in preening gym bunnies or airheaded bimbos beyond a fling. I rather have someone more average looking with whom I feel a genuine connection and who's capable of a decent conversation.

There was a comedian called Flip Wilson on TV when I was a kid. He once said: beauty is only skin deep, but ugliness goes all the way to the bone

You need to quit with this obsession over looks and you’ll start attracting women. But you’ve been told this before..

Those twigs with “chad” (put down the incel Koolaid) facial features probably have personality going for them more than their face. They aren’t constantly dwelling on who’s better or worse looking, they’re just living.

-GC

"Look at me I'm not exactly Clark Gable but I get plenty of bitchez..."
IMG-20200902-135228.jpg

You need to quit with this obsession over looks and you’ll start attracting women. But you’ve been told this before..

Those twigs with “chad” (put down the incel Koolaid) facial features probably have personality going for them more than their face. They aren’t constantly dwelling on who’s better or worse looking, they’re just living.

-GC
Reading this comment it sounds like his boyfriend girlfriend or wife wrote it. Or perhaps his guru#

You know what’s truly unfortunate? It’s all these hideous looking incels behind their keyboards with just horribly unredeemable personalities that take to the internet asking for love advice, and then have the nerve to get all pissed off when people call them out.
Go f*** yourself