• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric Why is writing on psychedelics so weak?

Because psychedelics are extremely good at making delusions or normal everyday thoughts all seem like something profound or meaningful to the user.

But to everyone else its just a fucked up person on drugs hallucinating is how the listener perceives these experiences that the psychedelic user has been deceived into attaching so much meaning for.

I look back and I honestly didn't learn a God damn thing that non drug users end up learning about life or my normal life hasn't taught me. This feeling of enlightenment was especially shattered after my scientific education really advanced and I realized Magic elves in other dimensions were as fake as Noah's ark or Adam and eve.

Now I tell my old self or people that just tried mushrooms "yea of course it seemed special" your dopamine and serotonin receptors were being chemically raped....that's gonna feel special TO YOU and only to you...not to me.

It's no different than me taking a blast off a crack pipe and expecting someone else to feel something over it.

Last edited:
Psychedelics did not create Hinduism.

Religion is a natural unfolding creation of humanity. A tool for control.

Its all a load of bullshit lol.

God is real though.

Life is very simple and the secrets to it aint hard to find.

We are literally god. The infinite reality multiverse the one infinite energy that is unborn undying. We are the actor and creator.

Free will does not exist. LSD is god.
Interesting theory. I have talked to Hindus about their many gods and goddesses and they said how they came from the stars.

It was very difficult for me to resist asking if this means that they believe the Hindu gods/goddesses to be Extra-Terrestrial aliens or not? 👽

There's a few shitty drugs like amantia and ibogaine

Ibogaine isn't a shitty drug, lol. It was radically impactful for me, not in any sort of religious or even spiritual way, but as a reprogramming of my subconscious behaviors. Ibogaine is a really interesting substance.

Ibogaine isn't a shitty drug, lol. It was radically impactful for me, not in any sort of religious or even spiritual way, but as a reprogramming of my subconscious behaviors. Ibogaine is a really interesting substance.

Good point. I suppose what I meant is would it be popular enough to influence millions of people into forming a religion based on it. Psilocybin and LSD - at a pinch I can see it. I'm as keen on psychedelics as anyone could be and even I wouldn't go near ibogaine. But I've heard it helps some heroin addicts so it has a purpose.

Yeah it doesn't have anywhere near enough mass appeal compared to LSD and mushrooms. It's not for everyone. It is nothing short of miraculous for opiate addiction for some (was for me, though after 5 years I relapsed when dealing with the loss of my father), but it goes beyond just addiction. It seems to allow access to a days-long waking dreaming state (like dreams overlaying your conscious perception) when taken in a flood dose, and for some, like me, it left me reprogrammed in many ways. My life turned around in profound ways as a result, no other drug, or experience, has been so impactful on my behaviors overnight. And it's not like with classic psychedelics where it was because of a profound experience I had... the dreams were weird, honestly bizarre, just like normal dreams except more weird, it was confusing and disjointed and I don't really understand why I came out of it with absolutely no desire for opiates despite still having some withdrawals, and with the strong urge to work out daily and get in shape when I had never done so before, and eat healthy, quit eating sugary foods... I also became much more self-confident, I felt like all of my lifetime of bad mental/behavioral habits just disappeared, like they had been a dream and I woke up from it. But not because of some sort of emotional peak where I had realizations or anything like that. More like ibogaine reorganized my personality in deep areas of the brain. Crazy stuff. But you know, multiple days of tripping and taking 1000 times the active dose, with a 2% chance to kill you (really just a high percent if you have certain heart issues but still, sounds scary). Not something most people are gonna do. I had already tripped many hundreds of times and I was scared shitless to actually do it (though during it, I was too in a dream to be scared, I just accepted it, same as in normal dreams, without questioning whether it was normal or not).