• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why is there so much advertised MDMA in ecstasy pills?

Oh and want it because I'm SEVERELY under-prescribed pain meds. Like, on bads days I can't walk. I don't mean that metaphorically, I mean I either stay in bed, or have to have my dad carry down to the sofa and have either my dad or brother help me to the bathroom and back. I'm not at all paralysed or numb, it's literally just from the extremity of the pain.
I'm waiting on an appointment at the pain management clinic, though. Hoping to either have my morphine significantly increased or have something like a fentanyl patch added to it.
If not, I'm probably gonna ask for methadone again. I was on it for 18 months (for pain) but I hated it as I gained 30lbs (and I was only 110 before so going from 110lbs to 142lbs is VERY noticeable) and I got severe secondary hyperhidrosis to where just walking up a single flight of stairs (or, in the summer, literally sitting and doing nothing) would have sweat running down my face and back....but if there's nothing else they'll give me, I'll take it. Can't continue with the pain I'm in much longer.
Sorry you're still suffering. As much as I hate methadone (coming off it) it works great for pain. I hope your appointment goes well 💓

Oh and want it because I'm SEVERELY under-prescribed pain meds. Like, on bads days I can't walk. I don't mean that metaphorically, I mean I either stay in bed, or have to have my dad carry down to the sofa and have either my dad or brother help me to the bathroom and back. I'm not at all paralysed or numb, it's literally just from the extremity of the pain.
I'm waiting on an appointment at the pain management clinic, though. Hoping to either have my morphine significantly increased or have something like a fentanyl patch added to it.
If not, I'm probably gonna ask for methadone again. I was on it for 18 months (for pain) but I hated it as I gained 30lbs (and I was only 110 before so going from 110lbs to 142lbs is VERY noticeable) and I got severe secondary hyperhidrosis to where just walking up a single flight of stairs (or, in the summer, literally sitting and doing nothing) would have sweat running down my face and back....but if there's nothing else they'll give me, I'll take it. Can't continue with the pain I'm in much longer.
That's awful. I'm so sorry for you. I've got three ruptured discs in my lower back and congenital hip dysplasia so I too know what it's like to suffer. I get by on max dose gabapentin and mostly Co codamol but I have liquid oramorph and zomorph if I need it. I hope you find a way to lower your pain meds tho.
This might sound crazy but have you tried high dose psilocybin?
You would need to stop taking the pain meds for a good few hours before you did it, and I recommend it be properly supervised, but it works for so many different things including pain and depression etc.
Worth looking into for sure. Helped me regain my life after going through pain induced depression.

That's awful. I'm so sorry for you. I've got three ruptured discs in my lower back and congenital hip dysplasia so I too know what it's like to suffer. I get by on max dose gabapentin and mostly Co codamol but I have liquid oramorph and zomorph if I need it. I hope you find a way to lower your pain meds tho.
This might sound crazy but have you tried high dose psilocybin?
You would need to stop taking the pain meds for a good few hours before you did it, and I recommend it be properly supervised, but it works for so many different things including pain and depression etc.
Worth looking into for sure. Helped me regain my life after going through pain induced depression.

I've heard of psilocybin being used, but I've always been too worried about having a bad trip to try it.
I'm on a high-dose SSRI (plus Trazodone), so it could also maybe cause serotonin syndrome?
Agree about Gabapentin! I find it a life-saver sometimes.
I'm happy the psilocybin worked so well for you btw! :)

It was 95/96. I didn't find it as strong as what I took a couple years ago but I also took less back then
Ah yes that's right at the point where they went bad. There was the odd decent one about but nothing like 93/94, at least in the UK anyway.
If you'd had a few from back then you'd know the difference. All the MDMA now just doesn't get you high the way those pills did no matter how much you take. Its not age or abuse because I got some about 6 years ago that were some of the best I ever had but I was already on my way to stopping at that point so I lost touch with the guy. He was making them himself and they were blue apples and contained high dose red panax Ginseng as well as racemic MDMA.
The chemical has changed, unfortunately. I cannot prove this but I know it to be true. All the good ones are made from safrole using the Leukart method, not reductive amination.
This is where everything is going wrong.
The proof would be to actually make it yourself but that's way beyond my intallect or capability lol and I'm too old now anyway to want it.

I've heard of psilocybin being used, but I've always been too worried about having a bad trip to try it.
I'm on a high-dose SSRI (plus Trazodone), so it could also maybe cause serotonin syndrome?
Agree about Gabapentin! I find it a life-saver sometimes.
I'm happy the psilocybin worked so well for you btw! :)
No you can't do it on those meds, definitely not but I guarantee it works better than any of that stuff. I've had a few bad trips but you have to let it teach you whatever it wants to no matter how bad. Just let it do the work and you will face whatever demon you need to, to recover psychologically.
Pain is almost as much psychological as it is physical. It's hard to believe but its true.

Back in 2000, 2001, used to get double and triple stacks, which seemed like high mgs. Maybe it was only 125 mgs, maybe more or less idk.

One night took 2-2.5 , snorted some, took the rest and was in and out of consciousness, eyes rolling back if head, just about uncontrollable. Can't say what mgs were but it was amazing but stupid bc felt body literally going out of consciousness,than would quick snap back into conciousness......at the time .....but not worth the comedown ...severe depression two, to three days afterwards... Crying... questioning life path.

Was young then, and didn't have social status, like have currently,in this human existence but can say for sure would never do this many mgs in one go, again....ever.....was young, ignorant and caused harm to brain.

2024....Most seen was 150 mgs pressed pills. Have no idea about any that are 200, 250, or 300 mgs. That's ridiculously high, and reckless to the ignorant young people that are not well researched ,unless they're made to be halfed.

Back in 2000, 2001, used to get double and triple stacks, which seemed like high mgs. Maybe it was only 125 mgs, maybe more or less idk.

One night took 2-2.5 , snorted some, took the rest and was in and out of consciousness, eyes rolling back if head, just about uncontrollable. Can't say what mgs were but it was amazing but stupid bc felt body literally going out of consciousness,than would quick snap back into conciousness......at the time .....but not worth the comedown ...severe depression two, to three days afterwards... Crying... questioning life path.

Was young then, and didn't have social status, like have currently,in this human existence but can say for sure would never do this many mgs in one go, again....ever.....was young, ignorant and caused harm to brain.

2024....Most seen was 150 mgs pressed pills. Have no idea about any that are 200, 250, or 300 mgs. That's ridiculously high, and reckless to the ignorant young people that are not well researched ,unless they're made to be halfed.
But it's my opinion that the drug is chemically different in a way not easily detectable by most gcms and other related analytical instruments, and this is why they are putting more in the pills; because your body and brain needs more to experience anything worthwhile from it.
350mg of pre '95 MDMA would be a killer dose for the majority of ravers so something is definitely amiss.
I've read the whole thread including V2 of why Le Junk postulated that there is something wrong with modern MDMA, and I agree 100% with him. I do not have the money to do the testing but the inference from every other angle is overwhelming.

But it's my opinion that the drug is chemically different in a way not easily detectable by most gcms and other related analytical instruments, and this is why they are putting more in the pills; because your body and brain needs more to experience anything worthwhile from it.
350mg of pre '95 MDMA would be a killer dose for the majority of ravers so something is definitely amiss.
I've read the whole thread including V2 of why Le Junk postulated that there is something wrong with modern MDMA, and I agree 100% with him. I do not have the money to do the testing but the inference from every other angle is overwhelming.
Recently asked a source to show me testing of their product. They simply refused and told me to buy a fentanyl test kit.

I'm not surprised if the double and triple stacks back in 00-01 were mixed with ketamine , and MDA. Some rolls felt like ketamine. Some MDA. Some a mix. I can't prove anything, just going by what I've done , and what felt then.

350 mgs is wayyyyy too much for anyone. 125 mgs is enough. Even 107 mgs 5 mapb was too much and that equals about 200 mgs mdma serotonin release mg per mg.

Maybe find RCS . 5 mapb is amazing on its own. 6 apb. Never tried 5 apb but hear it's awesome. Plenty legal ones that didn't have any purity issues with, except when I dosed 5 mapb too high and threw three grams down the toilet.

Sounds like Le Junk got some bunk. A simple marquis, manderalin, Simon's a and b, there's five test but can narrow it down to one, is worth a shot. It'll turn purple and or black and once it even smoked then turned purple black. One batch is gone and lasted nearly a decade. The other is narrowing down. Both tested out good and have been exceptional quality.

Last edited:
Recently asked a source to show me testing of their product. They simply refused and told me to buy a fentanyl test kit.

I'm not surprised if the double and triple stacks back in 00-01 were mixed with ketamine , and MDA. Some rolls felt like ketamine. Some MDA. Some a mix. I can't prove anything, just going by what I've done , and what felt then.

350 mgs is wayyyyy too much for anyone. 125 mgs is enough. Even 107 mgs 5 mapb was too much and that equals about 200 mgs mdma serotonin release mg per mg.

Maybe find RCS . 5 mapb is amazing on its own. 6 apb. Never tried 5 apb but hear it's awesome. Plenty legal ones that didn't have any purity issues with, except when I dosed 5 mapb too high and threw three grams down the toilet.

Sounds like Le Junk got some bunk. A simple marquis, manderalin, Simon's a and b, there's five test but can narrow it down to one, is worth a shot. It'll turn purple and or black and once it even smoked then turned purple black. One batch is gone and lasted nearly a decade. The other is narrowing down. Both tested out good and have been exceptional quality.
Without wanting to sound rude or come across as arrogant, I have to disagree with you here. Le Junk gets the absolute magical mdma still to this day and you really ought to read the thread to understand just how pointless all those reagent tests are. All they do is tell you that you are somewhere in the ball park of "maybe" being mdma. Modern mdma is being dosed high because there is something wrong with the synthesis, not because criminals are being generous. That simply doesn't stack up at all!
I've only experienced proper mdma once since before '95 and that was around 6 years ago. They were blue apples made in very small batches by a fanatic. All the stuff now is mass produced, rushed and frankly just not right.
If you are happy with what you are getting that's great, but then it seems to me you haven't experienced the real deal to know the difference.

Considered 150 mg of MDMA is a heavy dose, why do the ecstasy pills usually have 250-300mg of advertised MDMA? Isn't that too much then?
In my experience, 100mg is a good starter dose for a beginner to have a fantastic time, but for more experienced users and ravers, 300+mg is perfect for an intensely euphoric time. I always prefer the higher doses if I'm at a festival or rave. If you're new always start with a beginner dose.

In my experience, 100mg is a good starter dose for a beginner to have a fantastic time, but for more experienced users and ravers, 300+mg is perfect for an intensely euphoric time. I always prefer the higher doses if I'm at a festival or rave. If you're new always start with a beginner dose.

Doing 120 mgs in two days is better than 300 mgs for one day. If one can not get MDM amazing time off 120 mgs, more than likely one needs a long break, at least a year .

Btw these two dayers are best when used very infrequently.

There seems to be a lot of listings on darknet markets for 2 to 300 mg tabs. But if I have the option I'd rather just put MDMA in a capsule because you never know what else is pressed into the pill

Dunno about over there but in the UK, we always got a range of different colour "crystals". Used to sell it and one guy had stuff that was like a dark brown ember whereas another had stuff that was cloudy white. All MDMA, I suppose it's to do with how it's made. I think that it's meant to be completely clear and that it goes different colours due to chemists maybe cooking it up too much or not enough or not adding enough of that, whatever they do.
I remember my first experience with MDMA was the beige coloured stuff. A friend offered it to me as "He had had a bad day and wanted to make someones day good".

I thought he was pranking me with brickdust, so I took two huge bombs of the powder thinking I will go along with the joke. After about an hour I noticed the streetlights were all joining into one as we was driving ( I was a passenger) and was completely out of my head.

It was very unexpected and definitely made my day, and night.