• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why is there so much advertised MDMA in ecstasy pills?

h5n1

Greenlighter
Considered 150 mg of MDMA is a heavy dose, why do the ecstasy pills usually have 250-300mg of advertised MDMA? Isn't that too much then?

Yes it's too much. Likely a case of simple market dynamics, with consumption driven by over-consumers. Abusing MDMA (through reckless binging) seems really popular, but it's very dumb. Everyone should stick to weed for their abuse, binging needs. :D

Most pills are scored so you can split into 2 actual correct doses.

Yeah I've noticed that too, probably for heavy users. 300mg is way too much for me anyway.

Yes it's too much. Likely a case of simple market dynamics, with consumption driven by over-consumers. Abusing MDMA (through reckless binging) seems really popular, but it's very dumb. Everyone should stick to weed for their abuse, binging needs. :D

Most pills are scored so you can split into 2 actual correct doses.

Oh but it's so fun.

I agree though, pills are too strong. They should be a dose; 130-140mg.

Most of the pills i can get right now are 250-300mgs, which i would deff not take at once. Even saw this one dude that had 500mg presses that just seemed so dangerous to me. If someone that didnt know got their hands on that pill and dropped the whole thing it could be a major problem.

Honestly i just buy the crystal MDMA and weigh it out myself, even tho i can get more for my money with the pills. Kinda like having the big rocks, they are pretty.

Most of the pills i can get right now are 250-300mgs, which i would deff not take at once. Even saw this one dude that had 500mg presses that just seemed so dangerous to me. If someone that didnt know got their hands on that pill and dropped the whole thing it could be a major problem.

Honestly i just buy the crystal MDMA and weigh it out myself, even tho i can get more for my money with the pills. Kinda like having the big rocks, they are pretty.

The big white chunks of crystal? I love them so much.

I saw a key once, I think that's a kilo, of crystal. Just once. Very nice.

Thanks for confirmation of what I thought. I prefer crystal self-weighted as well.

If you ate a REAL 250 mg MDMA pill, then you would be FLOORED. Those advertised 250 mg pills don't do much of ANYTHING!

It used to be that they were only 100mg per pill. I don't know why they make them in such higher doses now. Well... I quess that's just the drug maket for you.

Difference between north American and European market is stunning.

There is excellent MDMA available in NA and its fairly priced if you get it in decent amounts. Its all about who you know, and id never get it off the street. But the private vendors have amazing product right now, and there is options. Some of it is european MDMA the dutch champagne. Other batches are from here, a friend gave me this Amethyst crystal recently that was absolutely stunning, wish i had more.

Im getting a new batch of Crystal.

Screenshot-20231017-152635-2.png

im sure its gonna be wonderful, it has great reviews. Only couple grams at first to try it obviously. But that is what it looks like, dosing 150mgs w/ 100mg booster few hrs later.

Advertised is one thing, honest advertising another things. As often 170mg or so pills are advertised as 225 or 250mg pills and it ain’t completely lie as those is number with impurities included too. A little I’ve used xtc I noticed people, me included, prefer really clean pills as opposed to really strong but that might be placebo as supposedly none of impurities are active, as for healthy idk.

advertise 250 - 300mg
real content 70 - 100mg tops

Of course I am not generalizing, but that has been my experience lately.

Talk half and wait. Can always take more, can't take less
I don't have the source now but I reckon reading somewhere here that there's no point taking higher dose than initial one when redosing.

But ofc I got your point.

I don't have the source now but I reckon reading somewhere here that there's no point taking higher dose than initial one when redosing.

But ofc I got your point.
It's incase you get enough of a buzz from the half. You won't need the other half...and then you have another dose for another time

advertise 250 - 300mg
real content 70 - 100mg tops

Of course I am not generalizing, but that has been my experience lately.

Definitely not the case in Europe anyway. Lots of pills have been tested here that actually are 250-300mg. Be careful out there.

Definitely not the case in Europe anyway. Lots of pills have been tested here that actually are 250-300mg. Be careful out there.
Can definitely confirm this going all the way back to 2014-2016 I was cultivating from the my onion patch care taker in the Netherlands was getting pills advertised as 250mg with proven lab tests showing that many were closer to 285+mg yellow UPS's I'd kill to get my hands on those again.

When I sold those to kids on my college campus I would only give em half at a time. Tell em to go buy two Gatorades and a pack of gum. Come back to me in an 1hr or so if you really feel you need more I'll sell ya the other half no upcharge. Rarely ever had people come back. Most that did just wanted to save the other half for later. Hey at least I was a responsible dealer. No respect in the game anymore.

Well in my experience, the high dosed pills are usually making up in quantity for what they lack in quality. For example, those Blue Punishers which were reportedly dosed between 200 - 300mg just didn't do it for me. Even taking half, which would represent a 'standard' dose, was lacking, so its not just a case of taking too much.

But this brings us back to the old MehDMA debate, which for me, is a very real phenomenon.