• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why is Meth so cheap?

tracedwards313

Bluelighter
Meth prices have always seemed surprisingly low in my experience. Starting around 2013 on the US West Coast. High quality at low prices, which was great!

From 2016-2018 I was busy doing non-meth related activities.

But I started using occasionally in 2019, east coast and southern US. From then on the price has reached points that are ridiculously low.

The shit is dirt cheap, you can literally get it for free. You can buy 0.5g-1oz and it doesnt matter!

Anyone have a decent theory on why?

I sure dont.

An excess of supply compared to demand? Speculation but it sure makes the most sense assuming the quality is good. If the quality isn't good, well that's why it's cheap.

It's certainly not cheap over here. Last time I browsed the DW it was more expensive than coke.

Logically, that's the only thing that makes sense. Meth is absolutely everywhere.

It just seems like an odd business strategy to tank the price of your product so low.

Im not complaining lol its just unlike anything I have ever seen.

Logically, that's the only thing that makes sense. Meth is absolutely everywhere.

It just seems like an odd business strategy to tank the price of your product so low.

Im not complaining lol its just unlike anything I have ever seen.

If there's a lot of dealers selling it then it simply becomes a race to the bottom to stay competitive.

If there's a lot of dealers selling it then it simply becomes a race to the bottom to stay competitive.
True, that is definately it. Everyone is still trying to make an easy buck off it. But if it gets any cheaper they are gonna have to start paying people to use the shit.

I almost bought an oz the other day, just because. That wouldn't be wise for me though.

Hey guys, sorry to be the proverbial rain on your proverbial parade, but this isn't really an issue that I would consider to be closely entwined with our goal of hosting dedicated harm reduction content.

Just the fact that we are discussing the topic as an object or commodity and not how it effects people is what I'm going off of.

I'm going to move this to DC, but please keep the whole "price discussion" within an approved context i.e. "how does this effect the end user" vs. "what is the price and how am I going to use this information in my personal quest".

Hey guys, sorry to be the proverbial rain on your proverbial parade, but this isn't really an issue that I would consider to be closely entwined with our goal of hosting dedicated harm reduction content.

Just the fact that we are discussing the topic as an object or commodity and not how it effects people is what I'm going off of.

I'm going to move this to DC, but please keep the whole "price discussion" within an approved context i.e. "how does this effect the end user" vs. "what is the price and how am I going to use this information in my personal quest".

Well said. Hear this now and believe this later, you speak of cheap prices, but that time has come and gone, in my experience and as a border state resident, and as a gigantic meth addict, here the cost has skyrocketed overnight, leaving a lot of people in a state of panic. If some of us were to run out and not be able to locate more, or have enough to cover it, we are looking at seriously rough roads ahead. Down here some say its because the border crossing is closed, others say it's because the cartels south of the border are having real issues getting psuedoephedrine from china. Its probably both among other factors...try not to get too comfortable living on the cheap.

A lot of dope(fent-mix) in Florida is cut with meth to keep people from falling out and try and give the user a taste for it because it's so cheap with a bang. They want to increase demand.

Well said. Hear this now and believe this later, you speak of cheap prices, but that time has come and gone, in my experience and as a border state resident, and as a gigantic meth addict, here the cost has skyrocketed overnight, leaving a lot of people in a state of panic. If some of us were to run out and not be able to locate more, or have enough to cover it, we are looking at seriously rough roads ahead. Down here some say its because the border crossing is closed, others say it's because the cartels south of the border are having real issues getting psuedoephedrine from china. Its probably both among other factors...try not to get too comfortable living on the cheap.

Well that hasn't been they case in my area. I suppose time will tell but I dont see the prices going up around here anytime soon.

A lot of dope(fent-mix) in Florida is cut with meth to keep people from falling out and try and give the user a taste for it because it's so cheap with a bang. They want to increase demand.

I have heard of people doing this but have yet to experience its myself. It's an odd solution if you really think about it about.

Idk if the dealers doing it, do so with or without telling the customers? Because it would be very obvious by the look, taste, and of course, the high, that your dope has been cut with meth.

I know a lot of people who mix meth and heroin (really fent) every time they use. But personally I dont because the meth completely over powers the opiate high for me. I mean totally over powers it so that its a waste of dope. The initial rush from doing a mixed shot is fucking amazing, probably the most euphoric rush you can get, but after the rush its just a waste of dope. That is just my experience because I have had quite a few people say that they love the mix.

Meth remains mind-blowingly expensive in Australia but, to be honest, I'd be happy to pay the price if it was the 93 % purity the authorities keep claiming it is. It'd go a lot further than a gram in 6 hours if it was. Half the reason I quit.

Meth remains mind-blowingly expensive in Australia but, to be honest, I'd be happy to pay the price if it was the 93 % purity the authorities keep claiming it is. It'd go a lot further than a gram in 6 hours if it was. Half the reason I quit.

Damn, a gram in 6 hours?!!! So was the quality just absolute shit? What was your ROA?

I couldn't do that with the stuff I get. If I did I would be dead, in the hospital, or shoved straight into psychosis, for real. I am an IV user so it doesn't take much to get me as high as I want to be, anything past 0.2g-0.3g MAX is just going to be WAY too much.

I know a few hardcore tweakers who do unbelievably large amounts at once because they just love being total spun the fuck out. But, they have huge tolerance from daily use and none of them are even close to functioning addicts. They aren't even functioning human being most of the time. But, that's how they choose to live their lives.

I know one guy, in his early 40's, he lives in a tent year round (winter is cold as fuck here), shoplifts as a career and uses meth harder than most people could ever fathom. Whats crazy to me is how content this dude is with his life and I dont judge him at all. If he had a shitty negative attitude, as many homeless addicts do, then I'd be more likely to judge his poor life choices, but since he is cool I say fuck it man, you do you. He is surprisingly mental stable and could definately live a "normal" life if he wanted to, he actually did when I first met him, but he is living exactly as he chooses. He is a bum and a loser in societies eyes, but he is fully aware of the consequences of his actions, so I respect him in an odd way. I dont admire his life but I dont look down on him either.

Damn, a gram in 6 hours?!!! So was the quality just absolute shit? What was your ROA?

IV. A gram in 6 hours was towards the tail end of a 2 month binge. However, the shot at the beginning was about .3. It just looked weak.

or shoved straight into psychosis, for real.

I take anti-psychotics normally which seems to make tolerance worse (on the downside) but recovery faster and preserves my from psychoyic breaks (on the upside)

just love being total spun the fuck out.

That's me. But I never go more then 36 hours awake and I take month long breaks regularly. Fairly functional but not peak performing human being by any measure.

In my experience, Methamphetamine works like so...

A very naive user who spends 20 dollars can get spun out for 24 hours. This is just opinion, but I think tolerance can and often does increase exponentially with this stuff.

I have used Meth a handful of times. I would say I had a point .1g and this would have been too much for me to do at one time for sure. I would have been uncomfortably high.

On the other hand, there are people injecting several points at a time, every two hours. It is a very wide spectrum.

In my experience, Methamphetamine works like so...

A very naive user who spends 20 dollars can get spun out for 24 hours. This is just opinion, but I think tolerance can and often does increase exponentially with this stuff.

I have used Meth a handful of times. I would say I had a point .1g and this would have been too much for me to do at one time for sure. I would have been uncomfortably high.

On the other hand, there are people injecting several points at a time, every two hours. It is a very wide spectrum.

There seems to be three variables for many people: tolerance, interacting meds and meth quality. Somedays your experience is more one than the other but it's so frustrating not every knowing which one it is. And then you come on here and hear everyone complaning about meth quality and you convince yourself that must be it and only if you had another connection the glory days would be back again. Never gonna happen.

You're lucky to be able to get high quality meth for cheap. As others have said it really varies depending on where you are, here in Western Europe it's not very cheap and it can be hard to find good product.

It's also pretty much impossible to get in some countries (latinamerica for example) which is pretty weird since the cartels have many big smuggling routes that pass through central and south america. Heroin is also pretty rare in most latinamerican countries but cocaine is everywhere and extremely cheap.