• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why is meth not popular in the east coast?

camaroBDJ

Bluelighter
Why is meth so popular in the west coast and the south but not in the east coast in cities like Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Cleveland that is big on crack and heroin there but not meth.

Even in Philadelphia you don’t see people into meth like the west coast and the south. It is mostly crack, heroin and cocaine in Philadelphia.

Because people there are too much in hurry already and always running fast and probably be too risky plus time feels to be so much faster so imagine always being revved up in mad hurray already and 10x that? Now NYC and Philadelphia are exceptions to that rule for sure ,,,everybody parties great there!

Last edited:
Why is meth so popular in the west coast and the south but not in the east coast in cities like Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and Cleveland that is big on crack and heroin there but not meth.

Even in Philadelphia you don’t see people into meth like the west coast and the south. It is mostly crack, heroin and cocaine in Philadelphia.
True but some clubs in Philly get wild:green banana:

Cuz there is crack and heroin ;)

Honestly that’s why we never even thought about it, I had high quality cocaine, heroin and unlimited oxy at 16 so when I was offered meth to us that was what hicks did.

Some guy from Nebraska came to town and was using it, we all watched this guy go crazy, carving “death” into his chest and what not. Sad thing was he was really nice, just a tortured soul. I never felt scared around him.

-GC

Are you freakin nuts? Meth is everywhere... specially the e coast. It's my neck of the woods and I "know" more meth users than non-meth-users.

ive always wondered why also....in a city that never sleeps, it would make sense....but nope, no real tweekin in nyc ....it's gotta be because there's so much yayo and living or visiting in nyc, you're not planning on going cheap? that's my thought on it...it's also more of a white peoples drug...seeing blacks tweekin is relatively new on the west coast - for me anyway

:shrug:

I'd go as far as to say meth is an epidemic in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. People are super into meth around here, it's been ramping up over the last 4 years or so. Becoming a real problem to be honest..

(I’m actually a fan, just sayin. Brandon Novaks’ got all the recovery too)

Yknow I actually decided to try contacting Novak early on in this job, and I got a response to call back! I called several times over about 4-6 weeks once a week ish… and nada!

oh well!

(I’m actually a fan, just sayin. Brandon Novaks’ got all the recovery too)

Yknow I actually decided to try contacting Novak early on in this job, and I got a response to call back! I called several times over about 4-6 weeks once a week ish… and nada!

oh well!

Novack got 2 of my buddies into gateway (rehab facility) he's a good dude from what I know. Bam (whom ove never met, so just my impression) seems like a goddamn trainwreck.. sad.

Novack got 2 of my buddies into gateway (rehab facility) he's a good dude from what I know. Bam (whom ove never met, so just my impression) seems like a goddamn trainwreck.. sad.
That’s the people who kept answering. The number he gives out, and contacted me from is his - but it redirects to Gateway if he doesn’t answer or is busy or whatever. It was weird. He actually answered my initial text but never answered the phone after. His rehab people kept trying to get me into the rehab too when I explained perfectly well I just wanted to chat privately for some advice and a possible Bluelight thing if he was interested. That’s how I introduced myself to him initially.

I think he is a good guy too, but his dropping his number all over is really more a redirect to the rehab he represents. That’s all good, I understand business is business and that’s perfectly well but I was a little disappointed. I’ve been a fan for over a decade. I had a “Free Novak” tee in 2010 when he was in jail for some Xanax fuckup or another. Needed bail money haha.

Have you tried dm'ing him on Instagram? He answers within a day or 2 (from my experience. Maybe a year ago)

But to go back on topic. I just found out two people I know just got busted with 2 oz. Of meth in philly. One of them is a preacher.. so yeah meth is definitely a thing here on the east coast lol

Have you tried dm'ing him on Instagram? He answers within a day or 2 (from my experience. Maybe a year ago)

But to go back on topic. I just found out two people I know just got busted with 2 oz. Of meth in philly. One of them is a preacher.. so yeah meth is definitely a thing here on the east coast lol
I don’t want to push it. I tried several times. If he was really interested he would have called back or answered eventually.

Anyway, one theory I have about the east coast is the average purity of meth is lower. Like as low as the 30s percentage wise, where going west the purity gets higher and it’s cheaper. I think that probably has to do with cartel meth coming through the Baja California border and then heading east. The further it travels, the more hands exchanged, the more stomped it gets. AFAIK hard drugs in general drop in purity as you head east.

Generally meth is more popular in rural areas, and cocaine/crack in cities. Though in some areas, meth is popular in cities too. If you go into rural areas on the east cost, meth is popular.
I remember reading some where meth was more a dirty drug and people did not want to associate with it or the people. I’m not sure that is really is true now as opium and heroin is on the rise. Meth never had junkie vibe like heroin or street people shooting up heroin on the street. Yet people do these drugs much harder than meth and Philadelphia is making the news for the open drug market of thousands of heroin users. And yet these people are staying away from meth but using heroin there.

And it not just Philadelphia there are many cities in the east coast of people nodding of in public.

And there are many crack houses in the east coast so I don’t think meth being more dirty that many people are going to say crack houses or doing heroin is because it is more dirty and will go to crack houses or do heroin than say meth.

There are many crack houses in Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Philadelphia. So I'm not sure what the main reason is.