• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why is cocaine laced with fentanyl?

Fucking ridiculous. I love to indulge in some coke every now and then! now I have to worry about fentanyl being in that too!? These fucking people, taking lives to make a couple extra bucks... it's disgusting. I know they haven't found a way to put it in crack now! Right?!?! Ill just get that instead of coke, like I do half the time anyway instead of getting powder. I do love IV coke though, and like to get both hard and soft cocaine if I have the money.

Realistically though. What exactly would happen if someone got coke laced with fentanyl and went to cook it up into crack? I have cooked my own in a spoon with some soda and water before but it was just regular old coke, and it worked out perfect. But I am no chemist, especially when it comes to fentanyl, I have never seen fentanyl in real life and don't know much about it, except it being the strongest full agonist opioid available and that some money hungry POS dealers are cutting a lot of street drugs with it now. SMH.

Fent is super scary man. Some kids over here overdosed on fent laced Norco.

Needless to say, they're dead.

There were xanax bar fakes in the pharmacies here containing what people were told was fentyanl but who really knows, it was an inside job and who really knows for sure.

There was a massive recall and yeah some deaths.

I do remember a few years back I heard of a local crack dealer with some bodies cuz he was punting went in the hard. So I would imagine maybe it was to maximize profits.

As far as it on crack cocaine ime smoking fent analogs is kinda a rush and a wave of relief if you are opiate dependent. I must warn you that fent analogs are almost impossible to use safely no matter how good your info and technique is.

So I dunno if maybe it is due to the short half life which is about 20 minutes which would lead to both wd and the urge to redose. Cocaine gives ppl the urge to redose. So maybe it is ignorance or maybe it is a tactic for sales.

Regardless as to why it is fucking dangerous. So please be careful. Know who you fucking with if you indulge. If you can't trust your source you shouldn't be messing with them.

I will say the one thing that you might notice from fent analogs at least with the new breed is you will probably vomit after taking a large dose but it will be about 10-40 minutes later. This is most likely due to the short half life and extremely high strength.

As to why someone would do this, we only speculate unless says something. There is also a chance that and my opinion at least on heroin that the fent cut is coming from the top but it is just a guess. It is not like the stuff isn't on the black market and deepweb and if you don't even have to be that tech savvy these days anymore to figure it out....

Also, just a gram or two of a fentynal analog in the wrong hands can kill more people than I could even guess. I hear the new stuff is even stronger.

I had a fentynal rx and found it weak and yeah I had abused it and even with tolerance to fentynal I have overdosed quite a few times and well I made the decision to not use heroin again and the cut was part of the reason.

I have never met a more evil and insidious drug then fentynal analogues and it took 4 vials of narcan to bring me back. It usually takes one for heroin ods, so you tell if that heroin was cut or not?

I wouldn't think that fentanyl would be able to be mixed with coke, baking soda, and water, and cooked up exactly the same as an average rock, but then again I don't know a whole lot about fentanyl, as I have never tried it. But I know a shitload about coke and crack! And also the person who I get my soft/hard from 95% of the time, I trust for sure. I have known him for quite a long time and we have been hanging out and friends long before I even really got into coke/crack, we used to smoke a lot of weed together in middle school thru high school, so I have known him since like 6th grade and never had a falling out with him. So I don't really have worry about him, I just worry about who he gets his shit from, maybe having some bad shit with fent in it one day and accidentally putting bad shit out there not knowing he got coke laced with fent or something.

Fuck I have bad anxiety!!! I am sitting here stressing about getting fent laced coke, and don't even have money right now, so who knows when I will get some again AND I am on like 3mg of klonopin lol.

I wouldn't think that fentanyl would be able to be mixed with coke, baking soda, and water, and cooked up exactly the same as an average rock, but then again I don't know a whole lot about fentanyl, as I have never tried it. But I know a shitload about coke and crack! And also the person who I get my soft/hard from 95% of the time, I trust for sure. I have known him for quite a long time and we have been hanging out and friends long before I even really got into coke/crack, we used to smoke a lot of weed together in middle school thru high school, so I have known him since like 6th grade and never had a falling out with him. So I don't really have worry about him, I just worry about who he gets his shit from, maybe having some bad shit with fent in it one day and accidentally putting bad shit out there not knowing he got coke laced with fent or something.

Fuck I have bad anxiety!!! I am sitting here stressing about getting fent laced coke, and don't even have money right now, so who knows when I will get some again AND I am on like 3mg of klonopin lol.
It is worth thinking about. Aside from knowing your dealer, it's always good to remember not to use alone and to see if there's a way to get your hands on a naloxone kit in your area.

Another reason I worry about shit like this is because I also take sub everyday, anywhere from 6 to 8mg throughout the day in 2mg doses like every 3-4 hrs, so what if I got some powder one day with fent in it accidentally, and then did that with the fent laced in it, then after doing that went ahead and did more sub? I would be fucked! go straight into PWD. I think I am alright though as long as I keep using my trusty source, I highly doubt he will fuck me over like that, but it could always happen on accident or if I went to another person if my normal one isn't available... I guess I will just be a bit more careful now when buying coke, especially powder, because I know my shit! and if it had fent in it either soft or hard I think I would be able to taste it or something! I aint too worried for myself honestly, just for the other people who go out and cold cop this shit on the regular, as this extra strength speedball of coke and fentanyl is probably even more dangerous than the fentanyl laced H, seeing as mixing H and coke without fent is super dangerous on its own in the wrong persons hands. So to all the cold coppers and open air coke buyers out there be so careful with this shit, always do a small little bump to test it before diving straight in!

^oh yeah that would suck bad. Keep in mind though that coke/meth is usually done by the gram, most pharmaceuticals by the mg, but fentanyl by the mcg!!! Even a small little bump of it and stronger RCs can be way too much and there are some that are too potent for naxolone to reverse adequately....like five shots of it and the person isn't coming out of it kinda strength. Even a toothpick test can cause fall out.

^oh yeah that would suck bad. Keep in mind though that coke/meth is usually done by the gram, most pharmaceuticals by the mg, but fentanyl by the mcg!!! Even a small little bump of it and stronger RCs can be way too much and there are some that are too potent for naxolone to reverse adequately....like five shots of it and the person isn't coming out of it kinda strength. Even a toothpick test can cause fall out.
so scary :(

Really... What is this world coming to. You cant even dabble in a little bit of coke anymore without having to worry that it could be cut with fent or one of its RC siblings and you could die from a little bump. So fucked.

Also, the potency of fentanyl and its' analogues makes them incredibly difficult to be diluted evenly amongst a much larger mass of powder, especially if it is mixed by people who don't know what they're doing. One person may have a line and feel hardly anything, the guy next to him has an extra grain or two of fent in his line and it could be a medical emergency.

I've hardly touched powder since I heard about levamisole, this is enough to put me off completely. Now I just chew coca leaf and in comparison to most of the powder around my area, I actually prefer it.

Same with poppy pods- they are quite addictive, but at least I don't have to worry about what they have been contaminated with. Now the US government is taking away their kratom, I worry that's only going to move people towards more dangerous options..

Also, the potency of fentanyl and its' analogues makes them incredibly difficult to be diluted evenly amongst a much larger mass of powder, especially if it is mixed by people who don't know what they're doing. One person may have a line and feel hardly anything, the guy next to him has an extra grain or two of fent in his line and it could be a medical emergency.

I've hardly touched powder since I heard about levamisole, this is enough to put me off completely. Now I just chew coca leaf and in comparison to most of the powder around my area, I actually prefer it.

Same with poppy pods- they are quite addictive, but at least I don't have to worry about what they have been contaminated with. Now the US government is taking away their kratom, I worry that's only going to move people towards more dangerous options..

Totally. Of all the times to make Kratom illegal it would seem that a fucking fentanyl crisis is basically the worst possible time. I can hardly come up with words for how outrageous that is.

I keep hearing about fentanyl having a short half life, but this is not my experience. It always kept me good for like a day and a half. I understand this maybe because it metabolises into norfentanyl which lasts much longer, apparently..

So the more I think about this the more it makes no sense from any point of view to cut coke with fent. I reckon it's either a mistake or someone did it deliberately for 'kicks' ... So yeah narcoterrorism possibly.

the real thing you gotta be worried about is if the mixture is totally homogenous - which judging by the amateurs attempting this crap i would say is is not

Keeping by homogenous do you mean evenly distributed in the whole batch of both coke and fent? If so yeah, that would be bad! For lots of people...

^ yh man that's it. i mean, you'd still probably get super fucking ill from snorting tiny bits of evenly diluted fent but if its all clumped together somewhere among the coke you're a dead man

^Indeed! very scary shit I really hope this isn't something that is going to become more popular amongst the bigger drug suppliers out there, mixing half fent half coke into the entire key or brick of cocaine... that would no doubt be devastating to coke users all around, and coke is one of the most popular drugs out there, more so than heroin. Lots of people use coke, from high school kids to senior citizens... but not everyone does h, although it is still popular like coke, just not as popular, regardless of what it is being laced with fent, its fucked. Especially since I can almost bet that a lot of the bigger suppliers with bricks of h that distribute it out to other smaller suppliers have it to where its half H half fent, before the smaller suppliers get a chance to add even more fent to it... This used to just be a random very rare thing with just H, now its becoming an actual epidemic with all types of popular street drugs. Pills included, people getting Xanax bars, oxys, lortabs, that don't have any of the actual active ingredient in them, just fentanyl... such bullshit.

As to why someone would do this, we only speculate unless says something. There is also a chance that and my opinion at least on heroin that the fent cut is coming from the top but it is just a guess. It is not like the stuff isn't on the black market and deepweb and if you don't even have to be that tech savvy these days anymore to figure it out...

That's just it we can just speculate since every single one of these guesses seem possible. I have one time on accident while on a 2 day meth binge separated my meth into 3 bags for some friends that were coming over to get some from me. Only one friend showed up and we ended up just getting high together; so I decided to mix all the bags into a single pile on the table then split it all into two piles. One pile of big crystals for him to smoke and one of all the crushed Shit for me to smash. About an hour later after doing about 3 shots or so I began stuttering, forgetting how to speak and lost just about all motor skills. Turns out; I accidentally mixed a small bag containing 1 point of DXE (deschloroketamine) into my pile and was shooting a mix of meth and DXE.

Neesless to say, I spent an hour with a magnifying glass and a debit card separating the powder from the crushed crystal. It was a rough high. If I shared that Shit with someone else they could've died. I dunno what everyone elses reaction to these under studied RCs would be. It's not safe or smart to use RCS as cuts.

POINT IS: When you have drugs (especially RCs) around, mistakes happen and you always risk your health so if you are dealing to other people, YOU BETTER MAKE FOR DAMN SURE THAT YOU'RE NOT CUTTING YOUR DOPE WITH LETHAL CHEMS!

As far as coping I'm am onion patch I recommend it highly. Dope is safer and 'usually' as its described. Again: 'usually'.

Last edited:
This used to just be a random very rare thing with just H, now its becoming an actual epidemic with all types of popular street drugs. Pills included, people getting Xanax bars, oxys, lortabs, that don't have any of the actual active ingredient in them, just fentanyl... such bullshit.

Part of the problem is for example: Back before I got onto Methadone I used to work a job in the Oil-Field that would take me into northern parts of the country that included towns that were secluded from most of civilization. Many of these towns had drug crews that were the only dealers within these tiny towns. You could call and ask for either: Coke, Crack or those fake Oxy 80s with Fentanyl in them. They told you it was fentanyl, no trying to trick you. Being an addict I bought them because they were the only opioid in town since this crew ran everything in town and wouldn't allow anyone else to sell. They would bring in 100,000 at a time and would sell them all in less then a month, then repeat. I got so hooked on them that when I went home after working for 3 weeks I seeked those out instead of real Oxy. Customers started liking the fakes because they were stronger and cheaper then real Oxy 80s.

Last edited:
^Damn that's crazy, I believe it though since fentanyl is wayyy stronger than oxy. But be careful with those things for real, because you don't actually know for sure how much fentanyl could be in them, since they aren't produced by a legit pharmaceutical company, like oxys, they are unpredictable like most street drugs on how much of the active chemical is actually in there. I have done every opiate available in the US besides fentanyl, and also some of the really weak ones that never even made an appearance in my area like tramadol for instance, but i love opiates/opioids, especially oxy, opana, heroin(that is good quality), and dilaudid...however haven't messed with them in a while because I am on subs. I am just terrified to try any sort of fentanyl though, unless it was delivered through an actual patch or something by a pharmaceutical co. just because it is extremely risky and you could really OD easily with just a little too much. Also are these fake 80s legit looking, like with the green coating and all or what did they look like when tampered with/crushed/coating removed compared to a regular old OC80?

Maybe I'm stupid, but I thought Fent just came in the lollies and the transdermal patches. So how would you get a powder from it to begin with? Or am I mistaken?