• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Why does methylphenidate feel so inferior to amphetamines?

Given the fact we are at war we're going to have to make our own generics. Cuz all this crap comes outta China. Since we're helping Ukraine China is sanctioning us for that. The war started when China let out a virus on their own ppl. They don't give two shits about their ppl. They want worshiped. If they do that to them what will become of us??

It's going to be an interesting year's ahead. I'm not in Russia so I don't know what is said there. I'm not in China so I don't know what their thinking. Balloons that are to find our airfields.

It doesn't take a genius to see this. Our second amendment right will come in handy but I'm to lay my life down. As Christ's commands. You live by the gun you'll die by the gun.

All I can do is pray, meditate and fast. For ppl don't see the clear signs. Squeezing our meds. Even diabetes meds. This is why Our Nation Can only rely on itself. God would be pissed if He saw another Hitler. Trust me. In the Book of Joel. It talks about the Holocaust. They just put it in a way that we can't immediately interpret. Yes God is thankful to America. But we have many stains. Israel is the Apple of His Eye. I promise you He will never allow another hit on His ppl. I do believe that future generations will suffer for what those psychotic animals did to them.

Where are you getting this information?

The USA IS NOT at war with China and China has not sanctioned the USA at all, just like the USA has not sanctioned China.
They are each other’s biggest trading partners, they literally can’t go to a hot war or sanction each other cause not only would it start to kill their economies and escalate (Sanctions would lead to more and a war would lead to a nuclear war and most likely the end of mankind.) to killing the world economy.

China actually disagrees with Russia for them invading Ukraine.

China didn’t ‘let the virus out’.
Covid-19 is a virus, they’re extremely hard to control, especially when it first came about/evolved as obviously people weren’t aware of it.
After exhuming the dead and doing autopsies on them they discovered that Covid-19 was around at least in October 2019 in California and France!

Please tell me how the 2nd Amendment will help you if the US went to a full scale war with China?

China’s navy is tiny, they don’t have the ships to transport troops to the US West coast and perform a land invasion, never mind the fact that they’d need more than the three aircraft carriers that they have to defend such an invasion and to defend the homeland from a distance.

Japan during WW2 had more of a chance of doing it and the second amendment made fuck all of a difference back then.

Also you’ve clearly not read the Bible.
Guns weren’t around when Jesus was walking on water and talking about peace and sharing, not swallowing down disinformation and preparing to kill your fellow man.
Also where did Christ say “Live by the gun, die by the gun.”, or “Live by the sword, die by the sword.”?

China is not ‘squeezing’ meds.
There are supply chain problems globally and this is effecting precursor chemicals.
Another thing is the ridiculous prices US pharm’ companies charge for med’s like insulin.

No deity would care if their was another Hitler, partially cause they don’t exist but if they do they didn’t care the first time round or the multiple times despots have ruled in this world.
If it did exist it’d punish the US heavily cause of it’s awful fascistic foreign policies towards 3rd World countries.

The Bible can be twisted in many ways to suit peoples view points, like you saying the Book of Joel mentions the Holocaust.
Genocides were going on back when the Bible was wrote, if a Holocaust is mentioned it’ll just be about one of those from that time.

Please tell me how your God is pleased with what is meant to be a secular country/government?

Israel is only the apple of religious fundamentalist Americans eyes who are bombarded by highly biased propaganda.

Also current current generations are suffering cause of Israelis, never mind future generations.
They’re committing war crimes and stealing the land of local Palestinians and nothing gets done about it cause the Israel lobby has such a great influence over the US government, so much so in the late 60’s/early 70’s Israel attacked an American navy ship and the US didn’t do anything to punish Israel.
A nearby Soviet ship rescued the Americans.

MPH is the first line of treatment for ADHD. Doctors will generally start you with MPH, and if you don't react to MPH, they'd switch to AMPH. So you can tell your doctor that you're not reacting to MPH, and they'd switch your medication. If you live in the US or Canada, you'd be started with MPH and then to AMPH (usually dextroamphetamine-based drugs like Adderall, Vyvanse, Dexedrine, etc.) if you live in the UK or Europe I have heard from my friends that Adderall is usually not much prescribed (especially in the UK) so the second line would be Elvanse (Europe's version of Vyvanse).

But if you're self-medicating, don't buy amphetamine sulfate. It's almost always stepped on too much. Instead, get yourself a milligram scale, crystal methamphetamine, and empty capsules. Start with 10mg of crystal meth (weigh it and put it in the capsule) and increase the dose gradually. 25mg is the maximal meth dose for ADHD. I'd usually feel better with about ~23mg (that's my maintenance dose). At least that way you know you're taking an actual amphetamine, not some sugar power or heavily cut shit sold as "amphetamine sulfate".
It is somewhat comparable to comparing an SSRI to MDMA, in that case the same drug stimulates the release but the core is once it is out it will feel like a party until you collapse and wake up wherever lol.

I know we can discuss this all day and there are a lot of really complex processes involved in the end-result effects of these things, but the answer is really simply here. One is more potent than the other. One is more efficient than the other.

I exercise pretty regularly these days. That wasn't always the case for me. Anyway, it's been great. When you lift weights, they often tell you to supplement your diet with Protein.

If I'm looking for a source of Protein, there are several options. I could drink Whole Milk, which has a ton of protein. It also has a lot of fat/lipids. So, I then decide to drink skim milk, as it has all of that Protein, with none of the unwanted fat. If I wanted to get all of the protein I need in my diet from the whole milk, I would probably end up getting fatter in the process.

Methylphenidate (Ritalin; Concerta) is the whole milk in this situation. I can definitely get just as high i.e. release as much neurotransmission as I would by taking Amphetamine (Adderall; Vyvanse) however I will also be taking on all of the extra side effects that come with Methylphenidate in the process.

Even if we're talking about Adderall itself which are mixed Amphetamine salts we understand that Levo-Amphetamine contained in the mixture only contributes to negative peripheral stimulation whereas the Dextro-Amphetamine is the one contributing toward the desired central stimulation. You would need to take more Adderall than you would pure Dextroamphetamine to get to that same level of CNS stimulation.

I hope this makes sense to you.

As Christ's commands. You live by the gun you'll die by the gun.
I mentioned that to a priest who I know and we were laughing, He said I know that American said that!
IThen we pictured Mary and Joseph with hand granedes as Balthasar, Gasper and Melkior with AR-15 shooting at goats

OK smart-ass you live by the sword you will die with whatever weapon you invent to murder.

well me having firearm for my own protection that was fired last time couple years ago in a target doesn't mean that Christ said it?
sorry I see you are techno-catholic or some hybrid one.

Just curious do you have like atomic basement like Hugh Jackman in The Prisoners, a legit question?
I see you are a nice guy just lower some mainstream media and you see where I'm from so I think same years was war-zone in Croatia as Oklahoma so I understand the need for guns and self protection but....
Why the f....can't I die from old age or whatever,

Yes I can take Russia out in four days. Think I'm crazy. I'll fuck your world up. I'm a abnormal vessel chosen by God. A secret weapon that I had to find out myself who and what I was. Captain America had his hand held. GOD HELD MINE. WORTHY CUZ EVEN IF UOURE A CHOMO YOU repent God will forgive. Love truly us the only way. You're passing me off. I'm tired of the Gov playing this head game. Proud Son of a E5 Airman.

I didn't ask to be this Wanna be holy Nazi. I hate Racism. But I hate men who feed off of women and children. So I've been sent here to destroy you all. I have several Bunkers and Missle silos. This damn H Bomb I about to go off but I was given a choice. To work 4 Christ or Law Enforcement. I chose Christ cuz I'm just a man. I'm not God. I won't ever blaspheme my Father that way.

Christ said the Sky will split. Even I will mourn. Cuz I love Him so much. I'm sorry for scarring you. It isn't 4 you but those pesos who will read this.

In the most layman's of turns, it's because it acts in a similar method to cocaine which is known to be jittery and short acting and sometimes anxiety inducing, as opposed to the crystal clear clarity feeling you can get from amphetamine, which is a more smooth release of dopamine.

Mate discussions about amphetamines not god ....in the wrong forum mate ...nevermind sure the heavenly one will guide you in the right direction.

maybe this is off topic but as adult 35yr ol ADHD with neuropathic pain who takes pregabalin and tried both phenibut and in the past GHB
I can say that Concerta or methylphenidate in doses like 72mg which is prescribed to me with 600mg pregabalin
It somehow stabilize my dosing of pregabalin, meaning it doesn adds to euphoria, just lower compulsivity that sometimes can go with dosing pregabalin.

To clarify more in laymans terms: amphetamine with pregabalin almost just erase amphetamines, but MPH somehow cuts through with energetic and even helps with bloating or edema which can be in summer hot times like these days more often.
So with Concerta if and this is hard; to hydrate and not forget to hydrate cause:

With these two types of meds Mania can overwhelm sometimes and person like me or you can forget to drink water or more important to drink something with electrolytes.

I just want to say that we all need to be a bit of our own doctors as we know ourselves best so testing on yourself is only if you know what you are doing, or if you've been through a lot with meds like these.
Also I sometimes use Clonidine as it helps peripheral and not like benzodiazepines so it does take a bit, but clonidine with pregabalin will get me good sleep and
only if used in low doses to not have that like dry mouth and actually waking me up and need to eat anything just to go back to sleep.
I red that it also helps with ADHD and I think that it can be:

A magic combo for all of us that cannot use amohetamines or doen't have Elvanse yet like Germany has or to import it.

Clonidine that acts centrally on alpha-2 adrenergic as an agonist but: There is a release of norepinephrine from the descending inhibitory bulbospinal neurons that binds to alpha-2-receptors in the dorsal horn to decrease afferent pain transmission and produce analgesia. Therefore, drugs like clonidine that target alpha-2 receptors can influence the transmission of pain.
Clonidine for ADHD
Hi. I just iv 40 mg Ritalin two hours ago. I’ve lost that euphoric feel. Is it safe to have another 20mg? Now I feel a bit yuck. Is it a good idea to take clonadine with it? I found some 150 mg. Are they any good to iv?

I used to love abusing Concerta, most of the time I would take 96 mgs , two 36 mg pills and an 18 mg pill and I would be nice and wired all day. The last time I did Concerta was when I was 18 in 2011 and I took two 54 mg pills so 108 mgs and had a massive panic attack. But then in 2015 I started smoking crack and it was over from there

Now I've done Adderall, Vyvanse and Meth and it feels similar to mph but a bit stronger for me. But not to say MPH is weak because it certainly isnt

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) freaking ROCKS lol. Nearly identical to Cocaine in its MOA both “Inverse Agonists” Methylphenidate being nearly twice as potent at inhibiting DAT (ED-50) effective dose to inhibit 50% of dopamine transporters (necessary to perceive euphoria)

Methylphenidate IR has a duration of action 3-4 hours with a 30-45min onset / 1-1.5 peak serum levels

Taking Methylphenidate with a meal speeds absorption and congestion with ethanol / alcohol increases d-MPH by 40%, significantly enhancing euphoric mood-boosting properties (only producing Ritalinic Acid & l-Ethylphenidate NOT d-Ethylphenidate which has potent dopaminergic stimulant properties, unlike l-EPH)

Methylphenidate (Ritalin) felt like injecting pure Cocaine…….same overpowering euphoric bliss I felt with oral Oxycodone. True euphoria.

Dexedrine, Adderall, or Desoxyn would also be pure heaven combined with a potent opioid, Diamorphine, Dilaudid, Oxycodone.

The comedown is a lot worse

Not recommended

I think they created it just to have an "ADHD med" that's not called amphetamine