• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why do you do drugs…?

Dopamine and parties at first then eventually to escape all physical pain amd the psycholgical ramificationsnof physical pain.... and not realizing that they will destroy everyone's life eventually that continues no matter how smart or physically resilient you are towards them.

Let's see: ...because I'm tired, because I'm awake, because I'm happy, because I'm sad, because I'm stressed, because I'm bored...
...because I'm condemned to live, because I'm doomed to die, because I love the world so much, because I only really love myself...
...because mom+dad coddled me, because mom+dad terrorized me, because I can't stop remembering, because I can't stop fantasizing...
...and – most of all – because I'm too sick & because I'm too healthy.

Let's see: ...because I'm tired, because I'm awake, because I'm happy, because I'm sad, because I'm stressed, because I'm bored...
...because I'm condemned to live, because I'm doomed to die, because I love the world so much, because I only really love myself...
...because mom+dad coddled me, because mom+dad terrorized me, because I can't stop remembering, because I can't stop fantasizing...
...and – most of all – because I'm too sick & because I'm too healthy.
A poet.Love you man.

To deal with the chaotic nature of reality and to kill boredom.

Last edited:
I initially used in order to experience personal growth, spiritual growth, to experience new things that others were missing out on.

kinda drug specific but in general i use substances to make life more bearable

at times this might mean binging on speed with friends to help break down the walls i put up and share my feelings with others.

other times smoking weed alone late into the night because as an old peer once told me: "weed can be a good friend"

or routinely taking mirtazipine as antidepressant. it doesn't do much other than curb a portion of the suicidality but it's better than nothing

i'd like to say that i'm fulfilled and that i use drugs to 'enhance' my life but that simply isn't true.