• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ Why do they fucking bother in the first place?

People who ‘juice out’ give me all kinds of WTF moments.
Never minded a little GHB for something different every now and then but those people who get so messed up their chins on their chest, can’t control their limbs or string together a coherent sentence?
Go to bed man. Just go to bloody bed.

shit im so glad i found this thread...
errytime i check out the forums i see all this psychedelics talk and uhh.... i know so many people swear by their powers but i am so against them, not meaning i want to prohibit people from taking them but i think that promoting their use is the most irresponsible and ignorant idea ever, i'm talking about shrooms, lsd, ayahuasca, just about any fucking psychedelic available, the thing is they change people, and people do not know that they have changed, sort of pushing a reset button in their brains, sometimes their experiences and knowledge fade away, and they just think that their new vision of the world is the correct one, so they start acting like total idiots, not really knowing what they are doing, not remembering important shit they knew before reseting their fucking brains, why is everyone so obsessed with that shit? not to mention the bad trips, and the people who cannot handle them and end up crazy for life or killing themselves or just mentally ill for the rest of their lives just because a narcissistic hippie piece of shit wanted to play doctor with their dumb ass. i know so many of those narcissistic hippies it's unreal, all of them are the most toxic people you could ever encounter yet they think of themselves as beings of love and light. you cant just shove psychedelics into everyones mouth thinking it will have any positive outcome. i wish they were treated as something sacred, as something serious and potentially dangerous, not as a mainstream party drug. lsd fucks people up. it's no medicine. worst part is, they don't even know they were getting fucked when they took it. good for you if you had a positive experience with psychedelics, but pushing that shit onto people you dont know the background of is selfish and stupid.

errytime i check out the forums i see all this psychedelics talk and uhh.... i know so many people swear by their powers but i am so against them, not meaning i want to prohibit people from taking them but i think that promoting their use is the most irresponsible and ignorant idea ever, i'm talking about shrooms, lsd, ayahuasca, just about any fucking psychedelic available, the thing is they change people, and people do not know that they have changed, sort of pushing a reset button in their brains, sometimes their experiences and knowledge fade away, and they just think that their new vision of the world is the correct one, so they start acting like total idiots, not really knowing what they are doing, not remembering important shit they knew before reseting their fucking brains, why is everyone so obsessed with that shit? not to mention the bad trips, and the people who cannot handle them and end up crazy for life or killing themselves or just mentally ill for the rest of their lives just because a narcissistic hippie piece of shit wanted to play doctor with their dumb ass. i know so many of those narcissistic hippies it's unreal, all of them are the most toxic people you could ever encounter yet they think of themselves as beings of love and light. you cant just shove psychedelics into everyones mouth thinking it will have any positive outcome. i wish they were treated as something sacred, as something serious and potentially dangerous, not as a mainstream party drug. lsd fucks people up. it's no medicine. worst part is, they don't even know they were getting fucked when they took it. good for you if you had a positive experience with psychedelics, but pushing that shit onto people you dont know the background of is selfish and stupid.
Interesting post, although I'm not exactly sure what your position towards psychedelics really is now. First you utter concern/critique, then it looks like you see potential/purpose under certain circumsatances in them, or did I get that wrong?

You say they change people. Is change in general a bad thing, or what kind of change do you regard as bad, as 'fuck up' or irresponsible? Is the vision of the world before an encounter with psychedelics 'the correct one', and after that it's just mental illness and idiotic hippie wrongness? Or are you mainly criticizing the way people seem to handle them nowadays (which would imply a usefulness as such and a better way to do it)?

Interesting post, although I'm not exactly sure what your position towards psychedelics really is now. First you utter concern/critique, then it looks like you see potential/purpose under certain circumsatances in them, or did I get that wrong?

You say they change people. Is change in general a bad thing, or what kind of change do you regard as bad, as 'fuck up' or irresponsible? Is the vision of the world before an encounter with psychedelics 'the correct one', and after that it's just mental illness and idiotic hippie wrongness? Or are you mainly criticizing the way people seem to handle them nowadays (which would imply a usefulness as such and a better way to do it)?

nobody ever really knows what they're doing when they take em, they rarely ever care to do a little research before putting a fucking life altering substance in them
and even if they did, they would still have no idea about how they will react or what the substance would even do to them.... having those things in mind before taking em would still not guarantee a positive outcome
some say that those plants have a soul and will fuck you up if you disrespect them

i'm talking about a change that is beyond their control, something they dont even know is happening to them, and how could that be of any help to anyone?
maybe they had a fucked up vision of everything before taking a psychedelic, but reseting their brain will not make them correct that, more likely they will just do it again, i dont think "starting over" would really fix anything, it's like removing all the experience you already had WHILE SOBER, so idk, even if someone had a positive experience with it, it's just not the way to go for me, but it don't matter, people will always be fucking with that shit regardless, and i will keep disapproving of it.

although... i've seen a handful of people who after taking those things just stopped being close minded idiots. it is very fucking hard to know who should and who shouldn't take em. that's why i would prefer that they werent made into a mainstream thing, it just seems like something not worth the hassle to me.
so much more cons than pros.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you make an interesting point. It’s slightly off topic for the thread but worth throwing out there. I don’t particularly respect people who are unquestioning evangelists for psychedelics or for weed. Both these drugs have a lot of mystique and cultural resonance and are increasingly promoted by their supporters as a cure-all for just about anything. Particularly mental health problems and in the case of psychedelics, addiction. Personally I don’t smoke weed but I do really like LSD. However I think both drugs are potentially extremely dangerous for some individuals - especially weed for young teenagers. I attribute some of my own psychiatric problems to smoking a lot of weed from about 14-17.

While there is quite a bit of evidence that weed and certain psychedelics have some limited medical applications, we do see quite a few irresponsible recommendations to take some weed or do some acid for people suffering various medical and psychiatric or other drug related problems. If you raise the possibility that there might be unknown risks or complications, the evangelists can get pretty irate.It’s probably more an issue with weed rather than psychedelics. We actually have some very knowledgeable and professional psychedelic experts around.

From a scientific point of view research into the medical benefits of both these drugs is still pretty limited in comparison to the claims that are made for them.

I think you make an interesting point. It’s slightly off topic for the thread but worth throwing out there. I don’t particularly respect people who are unquestioning evangelists for psychedelics or for weed. Both these drugs have a lot of mystique and cultural resonance and are increasingly promoted by their supporters as a cure-all for just about anything. Particularly mental health problems and in the case of psychedelics, addiction. Personally I don’t smoke weed but I do really like LSD. However I think both drugs are potentially extremely dangerous for some individuals - especially weed for young teenagers. I attribute some of my own psychiatric problems to smoking a lot of weed from about 14-17.

While there is quite a bit of evidence that weed and certain psychedelics have some limited medical applications, we do see quite a few irresponsible recommendations to take some weed or do some acid for people suffering various medical and psychiatric or other drug related problems. If you raise the possibility that there might be unknown risks or complications, the evangelists can get pretty irate.It’s probably more an issue with weed rather than psychedelics. We actually have some very knowledgeable and professional psychedelic experts around.

From a scientific point of view research into the medical benefits of both these drugs is still pretty limited in comparison to the claims that are made for them.

oh damn right they are harmful as hell if your brain is still developing
tell me about it

Last edited by a moderator:
@strangeaeon
I've met plenty of those psychedelic hippies you're talking about, many are indeed kind of dilusional so I do agree with you on that part. But from your description it also seems to me like you might be hanging out with the wrong people.
Plenty of people know how to handle/respect psychedelics and don't act like that at all.
I'm pretty careful with the set& setting as well as the people I trip with and all my experiences have been very therapeutical and meaningful, I usually came out of it much happier and feeling like a better version of myself.

For example, years ago I was going through a weird phase where I was kind of lost and didn't know what to do with my life, I was also smoking a lot of tobacco. I had a mushroom trip with 2 close friends and I was finally able to see the things that really mattered to me, I knew what I wanted to do. Additionally, my nicotine cravings disappeared completely and didn't smoke at all for like 8 months after that trip (probably could have gone longer).

They're definitely not for everyone but I think they can be powerful tools if used correctly. Psychedelics can really change your perspective, which can be a double-edged sword.

Just out of curiosity. Have you ever tried a psychedelic before?

Question: what drug or form of drug-taking do you just not comprehend? What makes you look at the user and ask yourself, ‘what the fuck is wrong with that guy’?

For example, I know a bunch of older teenagers who every Saturday night mix benzos, weed, MDMA, and beer. Then they wake up halfway across town with no memory of the how the hell they got there. Every single weekend the same. But they swear they’re having the time of their lives. I don’t get it.
I really hate GHB heads who do shitloads of it and then start acting like neurotoxicated rats. They twitch, act like the chick on excorcist. Half of them probably are same time asking you to fuck them.

People who use bathroom inhalants.

I mean, come on..
Oh no there were so many of those kids at a sober house I used to visit and their rooms smelled like shit because their bodies emanated that shit I dont understand the appeal of those "drugs"

Oh no there were so many of those kids at a sober house I used to visit and their rooms smelled like shit because their bodies emanated that shit I dont understand the appeal of those "drugs"
Hahah, yeah, my friend in school tried to get me to try it. "Such a a fucking rush dude."
No thanks, you fucking fiend.

ahh the old huff deodorant cans in school at 13 through your shirt. Never felt a fucking buzz at all expect a headache. Use to snort codeine paracentamol washing powder all sorts of shit at 14.

I've got no idea why K2, spice, and other synthetic cannabinoids are so popular where I'm from. Among younger and older people.

I might get it if somebody's on probation, but some people are just using it by choice. Idk why you wouldn't just smoke regular weed. It's just better and safer. The synthetic cannabinoids are really fucking people up and they have awful side effects in comparison to regular weed.

I don’t get people who rail K at music events, especially if you want to dance.. It’s made to chill at the end of the night, not get blasted before it even begins.

I miss the days people ate MDMA to get down to some good music. Especially 8-9yrs ago it was all MDMA/MDA presses of the highest purity, the love in the air..

I also think kids these days are anti social due to social media, they don’t know how to interact as normal human beings anymore.

I feel that amongst my peers as well (20’s and early 30’s) that this is a problem as well. I’m grateful I never really got into it, and it’s allpwed me to focus solely on interacting with those in front of me.

-GC
The trick is in the mix. Ket to spice up some acid/mdma or with cocaine at a concert/show is absolutely heavenly. Who cares if it means you're dancing like a retarded chimpanzee sometimes thats just the price you pay for a good time.

I didn't mention inhalants originally as i think that's a pretty universal one for everyone that isnt doing inhalants currently

Yeah out of the hundreds of drugs I've done I've never felt compelled to huff inhalants...I guess I do have a line.

Yes indeed. Boys from a bout 13 onwards need to be engaged in projects, team sports, competitions amd challenges of all kinds. They need to continually get a sense of achievement so they learn to connect effort and striving with rewards and happiness. These kinds of boys I’m talking about have never experienced a win of any sort in their lives. It does not take them long to then vocally reject all forms of trying and making an effort as pointless.
As a proud father of a little girl, I'd like to say I believe kids as a whole need this, regardless of gender.

The only high i can't really wrap my head around is huffing. You are literally experiencing the sensation of brain damage, not getting fucking high.

I used to know some girls that used to swear by smoking suboxone pills. I observed/ participated as an active bupe user and yeah, nothing

Butt-Plugging of most things. Hey, I'm not judging, just not for me.

People who drink and drive, specifically people who have done it more than once and continue to do it. I swore I'd never do that and accidentally got a DUI one time driving in the morning, still being drunk. Never again. Been back on/of the wagon since that incident, and I'm proud to say the majority on. Currently got about 5mos free of alcohol, had about 14mos before that but had a lil drink sobriety hiatus to celebrate an occasion... and then just continued for about 4 months, though I swore to myself I wasn't gonna. I didn't blackout or really even get shitty but it's just the habitual, self medicating, and inevitably impulsive nature after I start that ends up sooner or later fuckin me

Edited to adjust grammar and for clarity

Last edited:
The trick is in the mix. Ket to spice up some acid/mdma or with cocaine at a concert/show is absolutely heavenly. Who cares if it means you're dancing like a retarded chimpanzee sometimes thats just the price you pay for a good time.

I didn't mention inhalants originally as i think that's a pretty universal one for everyone that isnt doing inhalants currently

K tends to eventually overpower, and not a fan of cocaine/K next day hangover can be brutal. I don’t mind how people dance, JUST DANCE! I almost always use K mixed with the mentioned drugs and it still sedates.

IMO even mixed it kills the vibe. I’d rather everyone just be high as hell on MDMA, amphetamines, LSD, mushrooms, or god forbid maybe some cocaine lol.

-GC

K tends to eventually overpower, and not a fan of cocaine/K next day hangover can be brutal. I don’t mind how people dance, JUST DANCE! I almost always use K mixed with the mentioned drugs and it still sedates.

IMO even mixed it kills the vibe. I’d rather everyone just be high as hell on MDMA, amphetamines, LSD, mushrooms, or god forbid maybe some cocaine lol.

-GC
K/coke hangover is hella bad agreed, but coke is never pleasant for me afterwards to begin with. Is that common for people, the k overpowering the other goodies? I find it helps potentiate other psych-like substances for me personally. Though a large enough dose will sink your ship regardless so to speak. Trying to crawl out of a packed club is not a fun experience when you accidentally sniff the entire bag, wont lie here ahaha