• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Why do some people (like me) cough a real lot when smoking (and any solution)?

What's an example of an"oral or water soluble" version of THC and do you vape that or what?

I'm in NY where it's legal now but I have never seen those products.

Do you make them? I'm not good at making shit lol.

Hypernova - Advanced Nano THC Oil is the best​

00837050000304_a1c1_compressed_101823_110c9b4a-115d-45be-8865-4362ef602935_1024x1024.jpg

xmg drops are 1/3 as strong

I got some and tried mixing it with my weed in both a bong and bowl and I still cough just as much and need like 2-3 glasses of water for every damn hit I take.

I mean i can vape or eat edibles, but nothing seems to make me need less water and cough less when smoking. Not sure if I'm using it wrong, but this stuff didn't do anything for me yesterday.

Salutations,

You didn't find the HerbalAire was good enough?

The machine felt quite versatile for exploration via experimentation as a concept, but yet that's no different from the vast majority of all other variations on a same theme: Electric Hot-Air (Thermostatic) Ovenizers anyway. So it's what the device does which i challenge, or more specifically fixing the manufacturer's own 1st then meeting our needs eventually...

I find that on low temperatures it doesn't make me cough much and I think it's pretty good.

That is exactly what my HerbalAire experiments were supposed to address, only to find nobody listens.

You really coughed a lot from the HerbalAire?

Not just that one, i gave away my Arizer V-Tower for free as a gift after only ~3 weeks. With the box it came in that was marked "PotPourri Warmer" as i recall...

I don't know what you mean by "semi-DIY"...

I selected a commercially-available ready-made device based on its components to use it as a stable "Prototyping Platform" so i wouldn't have to include every references starting with internal path geometries. The key element was Silicon Carbide Foam, more exactly the Duocel type found in the patented VaporGenie pipes of Dan Steinberg. This actually paved my way to what i once tagged as "Micro-Bursting", strongly inspired/validated by reading about "Pulse Heating" as performed in the "Curie Point Pyrolyzer" of Japan Instruments Inc. (about secondary/tertiary reactions), that other patent dating back to 1969... So it's already been done before, just not yet.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️

Last edited:
@Mycophile. Some/most of the water soluble products on market sale in Canada are using tech licensed from US companies. Once storefronts open up it won't be too long until you have these goodies too. Look for nano emulsification, hyper emulsification or just water soluble,

They really are fantastic. The blend 100% into liquids and, for me, take effect in 5-10 minutes. And you can keep redosing. Some taste quite vile, like Sucralose (imo). and yes, you can drop them directly on/under the tongue.1-2 minutes to effect but gagginly bitter taste.

Some legal products to look for are:

Wana 'Quick' gummies. A regular gummy, but with nano emulsified THC. You will have these in NY
Ripple dissolvable THC powder. They even have flavoured variants You will have these in NY
Coffees/teas with water soluble THC including nitro cold brew coffee

Companies are going to love setting up in NY state b/c of the population and potential market size.

Tom

edit: Wana quick gummies, not dummies 😃

Last edited:
Salutations,

The machine felt quite versatile for exploration via experimentation as a concept, but yet that's no different from the vast majority of all other variations on a same theme: Electric Hot-Air (Thermostatic) Ovenizers anyway. So it's what the device does which i challenge, or more specifically fixing the manufacturer's own 1st then meeting our needs eventually...

That is exactly what my HerbalAire experiments were supposed to address, only to find nobody listens.

Not just that one, i gave away my Arizer V-Tower for free as a gift after only ~3 weeks. With the box it came in that was marked "PotPourri Warmer" as i recall...

I selected a commercially-available ready-made device based on its components to use it as a stable "Prototyping Platform" so i wouldn't have to include every references starting with internal path geometries. The key element was Silicon Carbide Foam, more exactly the Duocel type found in the patented VaporGenie pipes of Dan Steinberg. This actually paved my way to what i once tagged as "Micro-Bursting", strongly inspired/validated by reading about "Pulse Heating" as performed in the "Curie Point Pyrolyzer" of Japan Instruments Inc. (about secondary/tertiary reactions), that other patent dating back to 1969... So it's already been done before, just not yet.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️
I'm sorry man, but most of what you said here makes no sense to me. I don't understand all this lingo.

Why wasn't the herbal aire sufficient for you?

I mean, it barely makes me cough at all.

M'well, i don't like YouYouMi talk so i made sure to post as many illustrations as i could manage to keep on-line, here and there for your own personal convenience, no strings attached (for free, on my own persobal expense sincwe 2013 with my customized VG pipe), spending thousands of dollars over a forgotten US patent item...

Since YOU seem so much motivated by You - Me discussion lets just mention that the guy behind Egzoset actually quit smoking because caughing ruined the day, then a long solitary quest began after years of total abstainance though to be definite at the time. That oo is free, it's all for nothing and YOU can ditch it all the way YOU like.

You! You! You! ... Me! Me! Me!

Good day have fun!! ☮️

M'well, i don't like YouYouMi talk so i made sure to post as many illustrations as i could manage to keep on-line, here and there for your own personal convenience, no strings attached (for free, on my own persobal expense sincwe 2013 with my customized VG pipe), spending thousands of dollars over a forgotten US patent item...

Since YOU seem so much motivated by You - Me discussion lets just mention that the guy behind Egzoset actually quit smoking because caughing ruined the day, then a long solitary quest began after years of total abstainance though to be definite at the time. That oo is free, it's all for nothing and YOU can ditch it all the way YOU like.

You! You! You! ... Me! Me! Me!

Good day have fun!! ☮️
I actually have no idea what you just said once again, and it seems like you are trying to be quite condescending which is annoying.

I'm glad you quit smoking doing your thing. That's great.

I've long had an issue with posters here who assume that other posters somehow have some advanced knowledge of either chemistry or some other kind of science.

Not everyone knows what "internal path geometries", "microbursting", "silicon carbide foam" and "CuriepointPyrolizers"s are.

And there are people who are way worse too. It's like this forum attacks a lot of "drug nerds" who were aces in chemistry and other sciences in school. Well, I never even TOOK chemistry. Got out of it cause I have learning disabilities with math and sciences and told my principal I'd do extra english classes instead and it worked.

People just use all kinds of technical terms expected everyone to understand.

As a proofreader, I could tell my clients that they are using misplaced modifiers, improperly using the object of the preposition in their sentences and should avoid the future present perfect tense, etc., but then i realize most are 2nd language learners and wouldn't understand what I mean, so I use simpler language.

Hmm, that's weird.

It is true that a whole lot of my friends who I always smoked weed with throughout the years who don't cough smoke cigs whereas I don't, in fact, most of them were/are smokers.

Why do you think that is?

Is it that tobacco smokers are used to not inhaling so strongly because that just hurts too much when smoking tobacco?
No, I think it’s moreso that their throat and lungs are already constantly coated with tar and also have become very accustomed to being bombarded with nasty irritant chemicals. That said smoking anything is bad for your respiratory health including weed. If I ever use weed again it will be edibles only. I used to smoke cigarettes and weed but I have been a runner for two and a half years now and the thought of smoking or vaping anything seems ridiculous.

No, I think it’s moreso that their throat and lungs are already constantly coated with tar and also have become very accustomed to being bombarded with nasty irritant chemicals. That said smoking anything is bad for your respiratory health including weed. If I ever use weed again it will be edibles only. I used to smoke cigarettes and weed but I have been a runner for two and a half years now and the thought of smoking or vaping anything seems ridiculous.
Well I have been having some success with things like putting a little menthol in my bong water and using special cough drops and gums made to help produce more saliva for people with chronic dry throat problems and that has helped me to cough a lot less and need less water.

I'll keep experimenting, but so far these things are helping.

Smoking is a different buzz than edibles or even vaping. I prefer the smoking buzz myself.
If you pre-load with edibles, you can get a good buzz while smoking much less and also less often. Like, a hit or two gets you baked. Feels like a smoking high.

Last edited:
Smoking is a different buzz than edibles or even vaping. I prefer the smoking buzz myself.
If you pre-load with edibles, you can get a good buzz while smoking much less and also less often. Like, a hit or two gets you baked. Feels like a smoking high.

Well, something that makes sense at last, after all the wasted time& energy spent over, euh... the emptiness of some virtual space.

To me cannabis ain't just cannabis as there's multiple vilification vectors involved. It's no contest that smoking comes with errors only worthy of the victorian age while we've evolved to a point requiring social acceptability - and i think we're all aware after reading the FCTC/COP6 report of Christmass 2014 where that leads, hey? ... down the drain. Yet i'm no prohibitionnist, being an ex-smoker myself, which is exactly why the discovery of vaporism ain't the end: it's a new *UNFINISHED* begining and what we've just witnessed here is a repercussion of that.

The fact is it's nobody's business but the person's own individual preferences and this doesn't even excludes smoking to co-exist in a more respectful Public health scheme. Too bad right now the community's most visible elements rather choosed to cause its implosion in the Public Eye with perpetual displays of monster clouds and other provoking behaviours, while in fact there are indeed health-wise alternatives which reach a better balance between our needs and theirs - lesser couphing playing perhaps a most spectacular role leading to severe distotions that don't really help with "Légaleezation" if you ask me! But hey, that's me! Me! Me! Me! So much for YouYouMi talk today. You've been offered a solution in 250+ illustrations and no strings attached, just remember it's only a conceptual extension to a patent owned and created by Dan Steinberg. Trying is believing, we may try explain later.

:cool:

As for the rest this goes to where it fits: reason & logic dictates me not to waste any ADDITIONAL (...) spare-time over YouYouMi (e.g. socio-toxic decoy-shield hence spineless) stuff.

Good day, have fun!! ☮️