• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Why do guys say 1 thing and then another?

Then fine I will leave him alone and wait for him to make the move. It just hurts I thought he liked me.

Normal good dudes don't play games..if he likes u he will call u.if he's messing with u than u don't want him anyway

If you want to be with somebody you will make time for them, no matter how busy you are. Dude obvi isn't interested.

If you want to be with somebody you will make time for them, no matter how busy you are. Dude obvi isn't interested.

But he says he is interested in me though. He just says he is really busy with work. I don't know what to do. I really like him and I know he likes me too, its just his work.

But he says he is interested in me though. He just says he is really busy with work. I don't know what to do. I really like him and I know he likes me too, its just his work.

That's a BS excuse because he won't just man up and say "I'm not interested in you", but YOU have to be smart enough to read between the lines. I have been through heartache recently when I was really into a guy and we both felt a connection but then he came up with a BS excuse about being sick. He said he just works and sleeps. So I told him to take his time. Then I BACKED OFF. That was my way to see if he would return to me and guess what? He didn't. Silence is an answer. It means he is not interested.

Stop texting him and trying to force things. When you don't hear back from him, there's your answer. Move on. You deserve much better and he's getting his ego fed by seeing how much you're all over him. Forget that loser.

When did he say that though?

Obviously not recently since he's been ignoring you.....

Well this guy and I, are done, we did talk but he isn't interested in me at this time. So whenever he is ready, he knows where to find me. Otherwise I am going to find someone else.