• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why are some dealers unfathomably stupid?

He knew full well if he'd of said around 4 hours, or even 2 hours I'd of said no, so he said half hour, stringing me along for over 4 hours, my anxiety getting worse the whole time, when he said half hour I even said it can't be much longer than that though mate he said it won't be!

During this time I start thinking he's not coming, he's getting me back for the last time he rang and I said I'm on a tolerence break as K ain't working and I don't want to buy any and that's exactly why he said he has a different batch or I thought maybe he's pissed off about the time he sold me 2 grams that are under and I pulled him up on it and didn't go back for weeks till he rang one day saying he can deliver and I gave him another chance, I expect under with my other dealer but not this one, although a .7 really does take the piss and that missing .3 is a decent line lol

Well when he calls next I'm going to say no, so he's lost a customer
Exactly, they lie about time so ya don't go elsewhere & they lose that sale. My connect, if he doesn't hear frm ya in a couple of wks he comes off with 'Why? Is whoever u've been getting it frm recently not have any today?' in a sarcy tone. But I've told him that I'm not going bk to having a habit so he can either serve me as & when I want or he can lose the sale. He ain't said anything sarcy since. I mean a sale is a sale even if it is only once a couple of wks. Hate that they think they have power over ya & try to exploit that but I just don't put up with it

This stuff is all very good advice but before you call me stupid consider that my reason for injecting drugs is that it specifically serves as a very aggressive form of self punishment - I sought out needles the day I left home and I was set to do it and demanded a person I knew teach me. And I did it because I wanted to fuck my life up as fast as I could and didn't think I deserved better.

Do you actually think I really totally care about that minor difference between a 7/10 and a 10/10? Like I'm not even entirely interested in the meth. I have ADHD and I'm on anti psychotic meds the effect is sort of underwhelming. It's the harm from injecting I gravitate to, the feeling is a lucky bonus.

I won't do those things as I'm decidedly set on causing the most amount of harm at highest risk without being an issue relating to blood borne infections or skin lesions.

Not the most common behaviour but I'd wager it's common enough in drug users, should they choose to dig deep into their psyche

As a trans man you are on Testosterone.
Combining Meth (especially IV) for a trans man on TRT is EXTREMELY dangerous, similarly to how it would be dangerous for a cis guy using over 500mg of Test per week.
Not assuming you are not aware, but I think it's good harm reduction information.

Idk if this is stupidity but there's this old lady who sells weed out of her window. Funny thing is that she is a 2 min walk away from the local police station.

I mean you guys know how pungent the smell of weed is. I still have no idea how she hasn't been caught yet.

Combining Meth (especially IV) for a trans man on TRT is EXTREMELY dangerous, similarly to how it would be dangerous for a cis guy using over 500mg of Test per week.
Not assuming you are not aware, but I think it's good harm reduction information.

I'm moving houses in two weeks so I'm stopping basically as of now given my rent increase. It's never actually been mentioned to me by any of my medical professionals and I take Dexamphetamine as a prescription medication. My blood pressure is naturally low and I'm on BP lowering medications which I assume is one of the risks you are speaking of, the other one being a stroke risk.

I don't use more than one night a fortnight either generally, so as far as my risk goes it is pretty minimal as someone who does do this. I'm not a regular every day user.

No shit! Good call. I was going to ask you for more specifics and some evidence of the danger - but Google Scholar threw up a dozen recent journal articles demonstrating that you indeed very right and methamphetamine/testosterone interactions are potentially serious and likely increase neurotoxicity considerably.

Although much of the research involves rats.

My blood pressure is naturally low and I'm on BP lowering medications which I assume is one of the risks you are speaking of, the other one being a stroke risk.
Yes, high BP issues and strokes are the risks I was talking about.
If you're on B2 antagonists that should help.
I don't use more than one night a fortnight either generally, so as far as my risk goes it is pretty minimal as someone who does do this. I'm not a regular every day user.
You're right, your sporadic use is very low risk.

Idk if this is stupidity but there's this old lady who sells weed out of her window. Funny thing is that she is a 2 min walk away from the local police station.

I mean you guys know how pungent the smell of weed is. I still have no idea how she hasn't been caught yet.
I grew and sold weed out of my apartment with a cop being my next door neighbour for years.
Like, my door was 2 steps from his.
Another cop lived 2 stories down.
They proposed that I should pay a higher % of the building's electricity bill than normal, due to my buddies going up and down the elevator multiple times per day.

No shit! Good call. I was going to ask you for more specifics and some evidence of the danger - but Google Scholar threw up a dozen recent journal articles demonstrating that you indeed very right and methamphetamine/testosterone interactions are potentially serious and likely increase neurotoxicity considerably.

Although much of the research involves rats.

I'm still rather stunned none of my doctor's mentioned this. I'm open about my drug use.

Yes, high BP issues and strokes are the risks I was talking about.
If you're on B2 antagonists that should help.

You're right, your sporadic use is very low risk.

Prazosin and propranolol. Also Guanfacine.

Good to know. And quitting imminently so even better. Thanks for the heads up that my medical team didn't inform me of.

What about dexamphetamine and testosterone?

‘Lisdexamfetamine and d-amphetamine significantly enhanced plasma levels of adrenocorticotropic hormone, glucocorticoids (cortisol, cortisone, corticosterone, 11-dehydrocorticosterone, and 11-deoxycortisol), androgens (dehydroepiandrosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, and Δ4-androstene-3,17-dione [androstenedione]), and progesterone (only in men) compared with placebo.’

Now I’m on your Care Team do I get like a name badge or something?

‘Lisdexamfetamine and d-amphetamine significantly enhanced plasma levels of adrenocorticotropic hormone, glucocorticoids (cortisol, cortisone, corticosterone, 11-dehydrocorticosterone, and 11-deoxycortisol), androgens (dehydroepiandrosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, and Δ4-androstene-3,17-dione [androstenedione]), and progesterone (only in men) compared with placebo.’

Now I’m on your Care Team do I get like a name badge or something?

You get an award for doing more harm reduction into my medication combinations than any single one of my prescribing doctors or my GP. I don't know what this award will be but you can feel free to choose it and name it yourself if you so choose.

Also, I still can't read your tone. I can't ever, it's a real struggle for me.

‘Lisdexamfetamine and d-amphetamine significantly enhanced plasma levels of adrenocorticotropic hormone, glucocorticoids (cortisol, cortisone, corticosterone, 11-dehydrocorticosterone, and 11-deoxycortisol)
Alarming but not at all surprising. Couldn't the spike in cortisol indirectly lead to decreased testosterone?
androgens (dehydroepiandrosterone, dehydroepiandrosterone sulfate, and Δ4-androstene-3,17-dione [androstenedione]), and progesterone (only in men) compared with placebo.’
What effects would this have? Would the progesterone "only in men" effect translate over to trans men as well?

I'm still rather stunned none of my doctor's mentioned this. I'm open about my drug use.

Prazosin and propranolol. Also Guanfacine.

Good to know. And quitting imminently so even better. Thanks for the heads up that my medical team didn't inform me of.

Your meds reduce adrenalin's action on the cardiovascular system by inhibiting some receptors (Prazosin and Propranolol) and also causing your body to think your adrenaline level is higher than it is and therefore downregulate release (Guanfacine).
That should prevent Dexamphetamine from raising your BP, if the dosage is reasonable.
Are you monitoring your BP at home?

Regarding neurotoxicity concerns, there is an interaction with TRT shutting down the production of Estrogen and neurosteroids, which have neuroprotective effects.
Your doctors are probably keeping your Estradiol at a reasonable level (are you on AI meds?), but you would need to supplement DHEA and Pregnenolone based on bloodwork as your body will not produce enough.
They can be crucial for mood/mental health, be aware they can aromatise into Estrogen though.

Your meds reduce adrenalin's action on the cardiovascular system by inhibiting some receptors (Prazosin and Propranolol) and also causing your body to think your adrenaline level is higher than it is and therefore downregulate release (Guanfacine).
That should prevent Dexamphetamine from raising your BP, if the dosage is reasonable.
Are you monitoring your BP at home?

Regarding neurotoxicity concerns, there is an interaction with TRT shutting down the production of Estrogen and neurosteroids, which have neuroprotective effects.
Your doctors are probably keeping your Estradiol at a reasonable level (are you on AI meds?), but you would need to supplement DHEA and Pregnenolone based on bloodwork as your body will not produce enough.
They can be crucial for mood/mental health, be aware they can aromatise into Estrogen though.

My propranolol dose is 40mg per day, prazosin is 5mg per day, Guanfacine is 1mg per day.

I take 10mg of progesterone per day and my estrogen is kept at a lowish level by this. My testosterone went up to double the normal level 2 years ago (I was abstinent) and it caused it to aromatise into estrogen so I'm aware that can happen and try to avoid it.

I'm having a hysterectomy end of this year but not completely full, leaving partial there to maintain production of estrogen

Would the progesterone "only in men" effect translate over to trans men as well?
Trans Men Are Men! Your question makes no sense?
Also, I still can't read your tone. I can't ever, it's a real struggle for me.
This morning I’m going for ‘cheerfully benevolent’ - but that’s only because I’m in bed and in love. Normal transmission on the ‘scornfully incredulous’ bandwidth will recommence around noon when the meter runs out.

Trans Men Are Men! Your question makes no sense?

This morning I’m going for ‘cheerfully benevolent’ - but that’s only because I’m in bed and in love. Normal transmission on the ‘scornfully incredulous’ bandwidth will recommence around noon when the meter runs out.

No, we are Men Lite, the Nice Guys who can 'understand' women through something or other. Men Lite. It's a special kind of masculinity.

No, we are Men Lite, the Nice Guys who can 'understand' women through something or other. Men Lite. It's a special kind of masculinity.
Ah. ‘Lite’ as in ‘special’. At first I thought you meant ‘lite’ in the trouser department. My mind is a gutter.

They call me Big Dick Eli for one reason or another. I can special order in whatever I want. It makes me a hit amongst the zero ladies that I see currently. How good.

Although seriously, when I transitioned I figured that pants would at least be sized consistently, speaking of the pants department. How on earth can I go from a 28 to a 32 when they're sized by inches? Shouldn't all men's trousers be exactly the same size?