• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why are some dealers unfathomably stupid?

I love Carlin. He also said this. So combine the two and imagine being an intelligent woman (top 15% of all undergraduates that year at a top Melb uni). I think I'm allowed to be a bit crazy!!

Yeah, that's also one if my favorites.
And yeah, you absolutely have the right to be a bit crazy.

Can verify, I became big dumb dumb when I transitioned. But more people listened to me! Fantastic!

Can you describe the changes in cognition that you experienced as an assigned a birth female who began taking testosterone?

I have never heard a first hand account of what the changes in cognition or mood occur in such individuals. From having very low to much higher levels of testosterone, how did this effect you in terms of mood, cognition or personality?

For instance did you notice a change in say anxiety levels, mood, personality, memory, energy levels etc, be it + or -, after starting testosterone administration?

I'm sure if you look this dealer he is bitching about is probably posting on some other forum about what a pain in the ass this guy is .I just know he is

Can you describe the changes in cognition that you experienced as an assigned a birth female who began taking testosterone?

I have never heard a first hand account of what the changes in cognition or mood occur in such individuals. From having very low to much higher levels of testosterone, how did this effect you in terms of mood, cognition or personality?

For instance did you notice a change in say anxiety levels, mood, personality, memory, energy levels etc, be it + or -, after starting testosterone administration?

I did not get dumb, but my anxiety and mood leveled out, I became far more confident, and my energy levels haven't noticeably changed I don't think. They only do near the end of my shot cycle. Memory is hard to say because it's been shocking since I started doing drugs and I think my DXM phase caused a hit. Plus I've had undiagnosed ADHD until this year so it's impossible for me to say with certainty how that area of my functioning was affected.

Thing is to remember though the anxiety, mood, confidence - all that was sort of in a deficit beforehand because of the gender dysphoria, so starting the testosterone really just revealed my actual personality minus those negative aspects.

It's quite interesting you ask me this today, two days ago a cisgender female friend of mine asked me why trans people don't experience the same type of 'hormonal issues' cisgender people do when we commence hormone replacement therapy. Like you would think, that my hormone levels should be causing me some sort of negative side effects given the lack of estrogen, the high amount of testosterone etc. She has been having some issues recently with her hormones and she wanted to know why trans people don't seem to. I didn't really have an answer. But perhaps it's physiological - brain scans show trans people have brains more similar to our cisgender identified gender counterparts than our assigned gender. A lot of trans people (not all) seem to be higher in the hormone of their identified gender. This is only something I've noticed in trans people who medically transition however, not those who just change their pronouns. I'm talking trans women who look very androgynous beforehand. I myself was fairly masculine prior. I don't know, it's a weird and unknowable area of science.

I'm sure if you look this dealer he is bitching about is probably posting on some other forum about what a pain in the ass this guy is .I just know he is

Oh have I got another story for you.

I went and got a HG off him because I wanted another adventure and I could afford it. No, the reality was he was my only contactable source that day, sadly.

I used 3p and was going to head home with the other 2. Then this guy asks me if I can front him 1p.

That's right. He asks his paying customer to pay for meth for him. He said he would knock $50 off the price next time and I'm like 'dude I just handed you the cash why don't you hand me the cash back?'

'oh it's Allen's meth, so I gave him the money'

'so I should give you what I paid for... Why?'

'well because'

'heres the thing man, there isn't gonna be a next time. The gear was shit again and now that you're trying to get me to front you drugs as my dealer I'm not liking this at all'

I don't think he's got a computer to use my friend. Not based on his inability to prioritise rent and bills and essential payments over meth. He spends his whole welfare payment on meth.

Street dealers are all fucking stupid thats why i buy from my best mate he mid level i get it for what he pays for it and he takes out my bit with his before stamping on it

Once i quit my mate said no more you have stopped stay clean he told the other dealers from our area to not sell me any brown . So i had to get a number of the dealers that come from london . The first time he made me wait a hour in my car that normal then told me to walk up this muddy bank behind some shrubs .I had new timberlands on few days old suede ones they got fucked then he forgot the amount so i to weight 15 mins t get it pissed me of . The second time i waited nearly two fucking hours outside some flats he came down with wrong amount again. So i thought fuck this i told him get a big amount but he not take the money upfront so while i was holding my gear which he had put in mouth so covered in in his spit i decided to rob him he not know me the guy i got his number from knew me by different nickname and I called him on a pay as you go.

He came back i held my money in my left hand as he handed me the gear i closed my fist and just cracked him a couple of times jumped in my carand drove off. Then spent a few days thinking am i going to get a comeback or the guy i got the number off did not want him done . They rang him a few times and m,e loads of times he kept quiet and i threw the chip away no more come of it but i felt good while smoking the shit gear

That itself is almost enough for me to want to buy off him. I cannot fucking stand waiting around

I littrally would buy Ketamine much more often if I didn't get kept waiting, I was going to have a tolerence break starting the other day, a day later one of my K dealers phones me up saying he has new stuff in and he can drop it off so I don't have to go get it, I think I'm not fucking waiting so ask how long, he said half hour, 4 hours later he turns up, with me messaging him in that time and him saying not long leaving soon, and the K didn't even do anything because of my tolerance so it wasn't a new batch at all

So I thought right that's it, I threw out all my stuff, my straw, little pots I keep K in after crushing it, a card I cut and crush up K with, a snorter I never used much but was cool, my spoon necklace and a K scoop, the anxiety of waiting them 4 hours was bad, I was okay before he rang, wasn't going to do K

Today my other dealer who sells .7 pretending they're grams and I buy as he delivers texts "active" was tempted but ignored him as he texts active then he's not even in my town but might be at some point in the next few hours, nah fuck off another dealer ain't making me wait, helps this tolerance break lol

Dealers loose customers being late or unreliable!

I littrally would buy Ketamine much more often if I didn't get kept waiting, I was going to have a tolerence break starting the other day, a day later one of my K dealers phones me up saying he has new stuff in and he can drop it off so I don't have to go get it, I think I'm not fucking waiting so ask how long, he said half hour, 4 hours later he turns up, with me messaging him in that time and him saying not long leaving soon, and the K didn't even do anything because of my tolerance so it wasn't a new batch at all

So I thought right that's it, I threw out all my stuff, my straw, little pots I keep K in after crushing it, a card I cut and crush up K with, a snorter I never used much but was cool, my spoon necklace and a K scoop, the anxiety of waiting them 4 hours was bad, I was okay before he rang, wasn't going to do K

Today my other dealer who sells .7 pretending they're grams and I buy as he delivers texts "active" was tempted but ignored him as he texts active then he's not even in my town but might be at some point in the next few hours, nah fuck off another dealer ain't making me wait, helps this tolerance break lol

Dealers loose customers being late or unreliable!
Oh yeah - dealers 30 mins = 120 mins real time, I mean 5 or 10 mins late is acceptable I guess but most of em really do take the piss. I think some just say they'll sort ya out sooner than they actually know they can so as ya don't go elsewhere - 'If I tell em half hr then they'll wait' knowing rightly that it's gonna be at least double that. That's why I used to prefer scoring off someone who dealt frm their home. Saying that, the only connect I know now is always there when he says he will, rare for a dealer these days. He would be the perfect dealer if it wasn't for the fact that he overuses the spot where he meets people & it's slap bang in the middle of a residential street too - doesn't look good 2 cars pulling up, one person getting in the other guys car for 30 seconds, bk into own car & the 2 of em pulling away again, blatantly obvious like

Like this new guy I source from, the guy sticks pictures of his damn face on his meth advertisements. Talk about fucking your plausible deniability.

And the first time I bought off him, he put 3 points in 3 seperate tiny bags when I hadn't requested he do so.

He just blatantly does deals in brought fucking daylight, it's unnerving.

Give me my strict OPSEC guys anyday.

I mean I had my fun with him because it turns out he's ridiculous born again super-christian who renounced his 'gay lifestyle' and I decided to fuck with him a bit by telling him I'm a trans man because I pass completely as cisgender and he asked for Panadol due to getting a headache as he 'could not figure out how Satan was able to decieve me so early into the illusion I now believe' and I'm like bro do you realise how cooked you sound right now.

He cannot figure out what to think about me and that suits me just fine. Pulled the old 'oh I knew you were gay/bi/something when I got in the car's no you fucking did not I'm straight passing. Even the hells angels guy I buy off is more tolerant than you. Give me my meth and begone.
When I first moved to Manhattan, NY guys from Haiti and other countries had business cards listing all drugs with their phone #. None of the American dealers did this. The guys w cards ran in a relatively upper middle class club crowd.

Oh yeah - dealers 30 mins = 120 mins real time, I mean 5 or 10 mins late is acceptable I guess but most of em really do take the piss. I think some just say they'll sort ya out sooner than they actually know they can so as ya don't go elsewhere - 'If I tell em half hr then they'll wait' knowing rightly that it's gonna be at least double that. That's why I used to prefer scoring off someone who dealt frm their home. Saying that, the only connect I know now is always there when he says he will, rare for a dealer these days. He would be the perfect dealer if it wasn't for the fact that he overuses the spot where he meets people & it's slap bang in the middle of a residential street too - doesn't look good 2 cars pulling up, one person getting in the other guys car for 30 seconds, bk into own car & the 2 of em pulling away again, blatantly obvious like

My record for the time taken from handing a dealer the money for a half ounce of meth to actually having that meth in my hands is seven hours and a 20 km tour through 4 different suburbs during which I was also required three times to park and walk up to a km to different parks and gas stations only to be sent back to my car with a new destination.

My record for the time taken from handing a dealer the money for a half ounce of meth to actually having that meth in my hands is seven hours and a 20 km tour through 4 different suburbs during which I was also required three times to park and walk up to a km to different parks and gas stations only to be sent back to my car with a new destination.

I honestly would have given up

my dealer hardly jerked me around, but when i suspected he was testing me i said, no stress ill call you on the weekend, bam he suddenly changed his tune, another time i said no worries, i am going to hook up a friend, they want it NOW, with some new product to try out, got my shit in less than half hour from him

Few intelligent people above the age of 20 are going to be low-level street dealers long-term.

It really isn’t worth it. Supplying low-level dealers might be another story, but running around your city for $40 sales takes a lot of time and energy and is an easy way to get caught.

I did not get dumb, but my anxiety and mood leveled out, I became far more confident, and my energy levels haven't noticeably changed I don't think. They only do near the end of my shot cycle. Memory is hard to say because it's been shocking since I started doing drugs and I think my DXM phase caused a hit. Plus I've had undiagnosed ADHD until this year so it's impossible for me to say with certainty how that area of my functioning was affected.

Thing is to remember though the anxiety, mood, confidence - all that was sort of in a deficit beforehand because of the gender dysphoria, so starting the testosterone really just revealed my actual personality minus those negative aspects.

It's quite interesting you ask me this today, two days ago a cisgender female friend of mine asked me why trans people don't experience the same type of 'hormonal issues' cisgender people do when we commence hormone replacement therapy. Like you would think, that my hormone levels should be causing me some sort of negative side effects given the lack of estrogen, the high amount of testosterone etc. She has been having some issues recently with her hormones and she wanted to know why trans people don't seem to. I didn't really have an answer. But perhaps it's physiological - brain scans show trans people have brains more similar to our cisgender identified gender counterparts than our assigned gender. A lot of trans people (not all) seem to be higher in the hormone of their identified gender. This is only something I've noticed in trans people who medically transition however, not those who just change their pronouns. I'm talking trans women who look very androgynous beforehand. I myself was fairly masculine prior. I don't know, it's a weird and unknowable area of science.

Do you know your hormone blood work values, just out curiosity?

How much testosterone do you take? Intramuscular? I have no real idea what a FTM dosage protocol is, im guessing less than 200mg/week or around that. 100mg/week would probably be enough, i dont know.

I only ask because ive never gotten the opportunity to ask someone this and im an inquisitive person (who has a keen interest in the cognition moderating properties of neuroactive steroids, especially endogenous ones like testosterone, estrogen and pregnanolone).

Do you know your hormone blood work values, just out curiosity?

How much testosterone do you take? Intramuscular? I have no real idea what a FTM dosage protocol is, im guessing less than 200mg/week or around that. 100mg/week would probably be enough, i dont know.

I only ask because ive never gotten the opportunity to ask someone this and im an inquisitive person (who has a keen interest in the cognition moderating properties of neuroactive steroids, especially endogenous ones like testosterone, estrogen and pregnanolone).

Why don't you send me a DM and I can get back to you with some of these answers? My bloodwork is at my house and I'm in a hotel for a couple weeks waiting for my new apartment so I don't have access. Although there is a comment I wrote in the androgen drug forum about someone's blood levels I can link to you. Otherwise this is getting a bit off topic. I'm perfectly happy to discuss it but it sort of breaks the discussion of dumb drug dealers up lol

I think some just say they'll sort ya out sooner than they actually know they can so as ya don't go elsewhere - 'If I tell em half hr then they'll wait' knowing rightly that it's gonna be at least double that

He knew full well if he'd of said around 4 hours, or even 2 hours I'd of said no, so he said half hour, stringing me along for over 4 hours, my anxiety getting worse the whole time, when he said half hour I even said it can't be much longer than that though mate he said it won't be!

During this time I start thinking he's not coming, he's getting me back for the last time he rang and I said I'm on a tolerence break as K ain't working and I don't want to buy any and that's exactly why he said he has a different batch or I thought maybe he's pissed off about the time he sold me 2 grams that are under and I pulled him up on it and didn't go back for weeks till he rang one day saying he can deliver and I gave him another chance, I expect under with my other dealer but not this one, although a .7 really does take the piss and that missing .3 is a decent line lol

Well when he calls next I'm going to say no, so he's lost a customer