• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Why are some dealers unfathomably stupid?

They call me Big Dick Eli for one reason or another. I can special order in whatever I want. It makes me a hit amongst the zero ladies that I see currently. How good.

Although seriously, when I transitioned I figured that pants would at least be sized consistently, speaking of the pants department. How on earth can I go from a 28 to a 32 when they're sized by inches? Shouldn't all men's trousers be exactly the same size?

never

it's an all-day event shopping for Levi's and no 2 fit the same

They call me Big Dick Eli for one reason or another. I can special order in whatever I want. It makes me a hit amongst the zero ladies that I see currently. How good.

Although seriously, when I transitioned I figured that pants would at least be sized consistently, speaking of the pants department. How on earth can I go from a 28 to a 32 when they're sized by inches? Shouldn't all men's trousers be exactly the same size?
I've had same brand of jeans where 32" were exact same waist size as 34" ones

When you get your much anticipated dick, what are you going to call it? I’m not sure whether they teach you this in Trans School, but real men all have a name for their dick. Don’t make the mistake of using whatever pet-name your girlfriend chooses for your dick when you unbox it. Real men don’t do that. ‘Cause that would be gay.

Don’t make the mistake of using whatever pet-name your girlfriend chooses for your dick when you unbox it. Real men don’t do that. ‘Cause that would be gay
Any real straight man would let the flamboyant fella who hangs out in the alley behind the closest gay bar suck his dick and then name it.

When you get your much anticipated dick, what are you going to call it? I’m not sure whether they teach you this in Trans School, but real men all have a name for their dick. Don’t make the mistake of using whatever pet-name your girlfriend chooses for your dick when you unbox it. Real men don’t do that. ‘Cause that would be gay.

I was just going to bang my head against the keyboard and name my dick whatever came out of the key mash.

He outdid himself. Gave me 3 points of mediocre meth and on the drive home called me. I asked what was up when I got home as I wasn't going to answer the phone while driving, and this deadset dropkick asked me if I could come pick him up because he 'can't stay where he is anymore' and could he please come to my house and crash there.

Is this guy for real? Like what kind of dealer are you bro? Asking to crash at your customers houses? No way in gay hell are you coming in my front door. I've seen the state of the place you normally crash at and it is a crack fiends heaven. You're not setting foot in my pristine new apartment for a thousand dollars.

When I told him his meth was shit he also sent a string of hilarious emoji filled text messages which I put in the discord VC channel if anyone wants to suss them out. They're utterly hilarious, him talking about wanking, being the Holy Trinity and protected AMEN. All sorts of absolute king shit.

He outdid himself. Gave me 3 points of mediocre meth and on the drive home called me. I asked what was up when I got home as I wasn't going to answer the phone while driving, and this deadset dropkick asked me if I could come pick him up because he 'can't stay where he is anymore' and could he please come to my house and crash there.

Is this guy for real? Like what kind of dealer are you bro? Asking to crash at your customers houses? No way in gay hell are you coming in my front door. I've seen the state of the place you normally crash at and it is a crack fiends heaven. You're not setting foot in my pristine new apartment for a thousand dollars.

When I told him his meth was shit he also sent a string of hilarious emoji filled text messages which I put in the discord VC channel if anyone wants to suss them out. They're utterly hilarious, him talking about wanking, being the Holy Trinity and protected AMEN. All sorts of absolute king shit.
Must be a shit dealer smoking his own shit if he can't afford a car or apartment 😂

Must be a shit dealer smoking his own shit if he can't afford a car or apartment 😂

The dude literally asked me to front him a point last time I was there when I bought a half gram off him and said he would knock some money off the price next time I bought off him. I wasn't planning on seeing him again as the gear was crap again, so I refused (plus I needed minimum 2p at the time to get a rush from a second shot so if he's taking 1 he may as well take the other). He asked me like 4 times and I said no each time and then was like 'why can't you just get me the money I just gave you for the gear I just bought and refund it then?'

Turns out, it isn't even his gear. He's just the middle man who passes it out. The real dealer lives in a different unit in the same block and he gets the gear from there then brings it round.

Look, I'm considering going back one final time just to see what new adventure he can take me on because this whole saga has been frankly astounding. But I just don't know what could possibly top the last interaction I had with him. It's beyond nutty. He's a born again Christian who says he renounced his gay lifestyle but thinks dealing meth is okay. What the actual cognitive dissonance.

Had this other dealer who sold Xanax out of his apartment. He would invite like 3 people up at a time, all while he was benzoed out of his mind. Constant people going in and out of his apartment. Constant noise and commotion. It was ridiculous. He was arrested within a month.
Have we met? LOL
That's how I got arrested a decade back--was doing that and also selling acid and got busted less than 3 months after moving into that apartment.

I used to have a dealer who created this list of all his customers and would send out weekly texts to the entire group advertising his drugs. There were a few dozen people in this group.
The only thing that's missing now is one of those spammy affiliate marketing sales funnels. Lol can you imagine that? "Sign up to my newsletter and get premium access to my top-notch drugs. The first 100 subscribers will get a crack freebie and the first 10 subs will get exclusive access to my DrugManufacture Masterclass© webinar! Like, subscribe, share!!!"