• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

why are other forums so mean to you???

Status
Not open for further replies.
that forum gives out the most fucking wrong info on drugs jeez if anybody goes there for actual info they given some crackpot anti drug info which is 100% wrong. Bluelight the last standing drug forums where most people will give you the right info on various drugs. I swear other forums are actually anti drug shills by the scinecetologists.

Reddit is okay to get some info in the past but their user base got over taken by young teens who are brain dead.

I agree w/ this sentiment. At least w/ BL if someone puts out bs it is usually swiftly corrected.

Hey dead man walking remember we had deal you don’t bother me and I won’t bother you so let’s not start this shit again

If anybody gives you grief in a way that violates the rules report the post and me or one of the other mods will tidy things up as appropriate.

There are differing levels of what is acceptable in different sub forums / so just be conscious of where you are posting.

I think going to lounge can be overwhelming for a new member, but there are you know.. things you're supposed to read before posting on thread.
Well this is a drug forum and I think that druggies don't really like rules.
However many druggies are not very high in the social hierarchies, which might cause them to be a little nicer, little more empathetic and care for the little guy.
You know how some of the homeless take care of dogs? That's the kind of empathy I'm talking about.
It's because people here can relate.
People here have been through a lot, which can be seen in a way community behaves.
It can cause some maturity, it can cause understanding and as Atelier3 said earlier, it might cause the no bullshit attitude.
When I first came on here I got a lot shit said to me but I was told not let it get to me.
Because of you lied, Agurl.
Remember the thread where you lied about not using drugs to win an argument and later tried to use your drug use to get empathy in another one?
I do.
Also, it was the lounge.

Unfortunately alfa has not listened to me for years that his reputation system is garbage. Now drug forums will eat shit and lose all their members.

Exactly, no new member wants to get trolled, or deal with some garbage reputation system where they don't understand or cannot defend. The site has no fucking traffic anyway. And the small traffic they get, they only push away. No wonder they have to beg for donations lol

He will figure it out. The user base is near non existent now, and only a matter of time.

Hang here, way better.

Unfortunately alfa has not listened to me for years that his reputation system is garbage. Now drug forums will eat shit and lose all their members.

Exactly, no new member wants to get trolled, or deal with some garbage reputation system where they don't understand or cannot defend. The site has no fucking traffic anyway. And the small traffic they get, they only push away. No wonder they have to beg for donations lol

He will figure it out. The user base is near non existent now, and only a matter of time.

Hang here, way better.
Well, yeah to be really honest there is very small active user base.
I like the rough rhetoric.
However, trolling newbies is one of my favorite hobbies here.

However, trolling newbies is one of my favorite hobbies here.

The difference is your title doesn’t say ”Platinum Member and Advisor”.

Their (I think that’s the correct pronoun) words carry weight and Alfa seems unwilling to acknowledge that. For a forum that basis their begging for donations on harm reduction, he sure seems to allow a lot of harm to susceptible people who truly need help from his “inner circle.”

It made me absolutely disgusted.

The difference is your title doesn’t say ”Platinum Member and Advisor”.

Their (I think that’s the correct pronoun) words carry weight and Alfa seems unwilling to acknowledge that. For a forum that basis their begging for donations on harm reduction, he sure seems to allow a lot of harm to susceptible people who truly need help from his “inner circle.”

It made me absolutely disgusted.
I know, but it should.
Who the fuck is Alfa? TheLoveBandit?
Can you specify these things you're talking about here?
It's hard for me to understand.

He is the owner of the forum the OP is discussing.

I think going to lounge can be overwhelming for a new member, but there are you know.. things you're supposed to read before posting on thread.
Well this is a drug forum and I think that druggies don't really like rules.
However many druggies are not very high in the social hierarchies, which might cause them to be a little nicer, little more empathetic and care for the little guy.
You know how some of the homeless take care of dogs? That's the kind of empathy I'm talking about.
It's because people here can relate.
People here have been through a lot, which can be seen in a way community behaves.
It can cause some maturity, it can cause understanding and as Atelier3 said earlier, it might cause the no bullshit attitude.

Because of you lied, Agurl.
Remember the thread where you lied about not using drugs to win an argument and later tried to use your drug use to get empathy in another one?
I do.
Also, it was the lounge.
Honestly I can care less what you think. I had enough people message me about you. You like to talk shit to people but evidently when it’s done to you. You go and cry to a monitor is what I was told

Honestly I can care less what you think. I had enough people message me about you. You like to talk shit to people but evidently when it’s done to you. You go and cry to a monitor is what I was told
Agurl, did you lie or did you not?
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH, so that's what I do?
Yes, that's exactly what I do.
I think you're referring to the Wizard vs me case, where he reported to moderators that I sent him bad pictures and mods got involved.
Or wolfie, who was a mod himself and abused his power, gave me warnings and I got them removed by other moderators.
You know, I'm not the one who reports content here. I can take all the shit that comes to me. I can take it
I have no need to get anyone involved.
I am more than capable to take you on myself.
I do actually report spam threads where there are some links to shady websites, but that's all I do.

I think you're referring to the Wizard vs me case, where he reported to moderators that I sent him bad pictures and mods got involved.
Or wolfie, who was a mod himself and abused his power, gave me warnings and I got them removed by other moderators.
You know, I'm not the one who reports content here. I can take all the shit that comes to me. I can take it
I do actually report spam threads where there are some links to shady websites, but that's all I do.
[/QUOTE. Wow you have pissed some people off. Do you find joy in talking shit to people ?? Just leave me alone.

Honestly DeadMan, your tone is always brisk and like you said, you're usually just trying to troll noobs, so just give it a rest for one thread? If Agurl wants to argue that's on her but whoever starts cursing each other will get an infraction or we'll just delete the posts.

Let the usual friendly welcome wagon greet this person, as they just joined recently. Besides this isn't The Lounge, it's Drug Culture and it's not quite the same carefree rules.

[/QUOTE. Wow you have pissed some people off. Do you find joy in talking shit to people ?? Just leave me alone.

Honestly DeadMan, your tone is always brisk and like you said, you're usually just trying to troll noobs, so just give it a rest for one thread? If Agurl wants to argue that's on her but whoever starts cursing each other will get an infraction or we'll just delete the posts.

Let the usual friendly welcome wagon greet this person, as they just joined recently. Besides this isn't The Lounge, it's Drug Culture and it's not quite the same carefree rules.
Yeah, it's okay. I understand dude.
"Brisk" is a rich word to use. Didn't even know what that meant.
The OP has been here for a while tho, just so you know. I've seen quite a few of his threads here.

Yeah, it's okay. I understand dude.
"Brisk" is a rich word to use. Didn't even know what that meant.

Whatever, spitting venom, and starting shit, you get my drift. It's funny some of the time, but when noobs are around and not otherwise talking shit or in TL, just give them a break. Aint gotta be all that drama.

No I don’t want to argue with this guy. I want him to leave me alone. I have told him to leave me alone

Dude...

3 years ago before i knew if this forum, i asked them how to regain your dopamine levels to get a better meth high, and i was told to go to a rehab of some sort?? and they locked my thread i only ended up doing more thinking it was a good idea

untill i asked the same question here, and was told to wait 5 days for my dopamine to refill to at least 90%

seriously wtf
HTP-5 helps with serotonin and speed use affects that too, at least meth does slightly if I recall correctly.
Just so you know ;) Omega-3 and vitamins can help to heal neurological damage.
Well, that wasn't your question now - but just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.