• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

why are other forums so mean to you???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's okay. I understand dude.
"Brisk" is a rich word to use. Didn't even know what that meant.
The OP has been here for a while tho, just so you know. I've seen quite a few of his threads here.

Yeah I was talking about agurl

Whatever, spitting venom, and starting shit, you get my drift. It's funny some of the time, but when noobs are around and not otherwise talking shit, just give them a break. Aint gotta be all that drama.
I know and as I have said before, I do understand what the regulations and qualifications are to use this part of the forum.
I'm not here to troll anybody now.
I just corrected Agurl, since she was claiming she got shit, when in fact many people would have different view of that.

HTP-5 helps with serotonin and speed use affects that too, at least meth does slightly if I recall correctly.
Just so you know ;) Omega-3 and vitamins can help to heal neurological damage.
Well, that wasn't your question now - but just in case.

His treatment isn't wrong. I guess I haven't heard too much about what OP is dealing w/ but if it's meth that sucks.

Shit isn't fun.

His treatment isn't wrong. I guess I haven't heard too much about what OP is dealing w/ but if it's meth that sucks.

Shit isn't fun.
Don't know, not done much in my lifetime. Speed paste tho? Yeah, I know.

No I don’t want to argue with this guy. I want him to leave me alone. I have told him to leave me alone

@Agurl we really want you to have a safe and pleasant time here. However, in a public forum you cannot pick and choose who can respond to your posts. We are big on free speech, but down on deliberately offensive speech (except in the lounge).

It might be best if you stop engaging with @deadmanwalkin’ for the moment. I get that you don’t want to engage with him but he’s not so far breaking any rules in this thread.

If anybody harasses you simply report the post and ignore them. We’ll deal with it. Don’t get into slanging matches.

Gonna just lock this thread, as it kinda has just become an argument and a bash on the other forum anyway.

Sorry if anyone felt treated unfairly, but there are other threads to congregate and this felt counterproductive.

Status
Not open for further replies.