• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Why are Mallinckrodt pills so WEAK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never really enjoyed mallis either, but as far as roxys go, they were the first I tried and hold a special place in my heart. But all forms of blues are easy to snort and shoot. I actually prefer the M's if I'm shooting it, but if I'm snorting it V's (Qualitest I believe?) have always been top notch. It hits harder and faster, and has less powder. The A's I will take any ROA, but I prefer to shoot or eat those, they don't seem as effective intranasally. Just my personal experience with blues in general.

Mallinckrodt hydrocodone are subpar to Watson and Qualitest sold at Walgreens

When I use Mallinckrodt hydrocodone and compare it to Watson or Qualitest hydrocodone I am disappointed. It takes roughly twice as many milligrams of Mallinckrodt to give the same effect as Watson or Qualitest Vicodin, and the Mallinckrodt Vicodin high feels "unclean" like the buzz is offset by some other chemicals. However, when I take the mallinckrodt vicodin and do a cold water extraction, being left with only hydrocodone and none of the shit fillers mallinckrodt puts in their pills, I am VERY pleased. When filtered, the Mallinckrodt pills feel just like the Watson or Qualitest pills that ARE NOT filtered.

Anyone speculate on why Mallinckrodt pills are shit? I could understand a little discrepancy when comparing brands, but the Mallinckrodt brand is just grossly ineffective at producing the buzz that hydrocodone is designed to give.

I have tried both Mallinckrodt and Watson in the last 6 months. I can tell you that the Mallinckrodt hydrocodone 10/325 are very subpar quality. The Watson works soo MUCH BETTER for my pain management and I don't get the nauseous side effects that the Mallinckrodt hydrocodone gives me. After going back to Watson I can't believe I took that Mallinckrodt junk for 3 months. I thought it was my body but it was the poor quality drug made by Mallinckrodt. Don't believe them when they say all generics are the same! NOT!!
Mallinckrodt is sold by CVS, when I went to transfer my subscription to Walgreens who use Watson CVS would not transfer, they said they won't take faxes from other pharmacies, that they have to call them direct to transfer, I finally got it transferred to Walgreens and am very happy with my Watson hydrocodone 10/325. It works sooo much better than the low quality Mallinckrodt 10/325. I will also never use CVS again due to selling poor quality manufactures of it generics and poor customer service.

I have to agree a 100 % i get a 100 7.5 niorcosðe a month i take 2 in the am some times i feel great. some. times i feel like i might have taken a 5/325 they r crap my next refeil will not b at wally world

I have tried both Mallinckrodt and Watson in the last 6 months

. I can tell you that the Mallinckrodt hydrocodone 10/325 are very subpar quality. The Watson works soo MUCH BETTER for my pain management and I don't get the nauseous side effects that the Mallinckrodt hydrocodone gives me. After going back to Watson I can't believe I took that Mallinckrodt junk for 3 months. I thought it was my body but it was the poor quality drug made by Mallinckrodt. Don't believe them when they say all generics are the same! NOT!!
Mallinckrodt is sold by CVS, when I went to transfer my subscription to Walgreens who use Watson CVS would not transfer, they said they won't take faxes from other pharmacies, that they have to call them direct to transfer, I finally got it transferred to Walgreens and am very happy with my Watson hydrocodone 10/325. It works sooo much better than the low quality Mallinckrodt 10/325. I will also never use CVS again due to selling poor quality manufactures of it generics and poor customer service.

I agree with how different quality of hydrocodone the generics are........some are weak & yes, Watson is the best brand for hydrocodone .......I know all of them are supposed to have the same ingredients in them, etc.....but they definitely don't work the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.